Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:51 AM

I have donated several times, enjoy the cookies and soda they give you afterward's.

I get tshirts too !!!

I have a whole collection !!!

Last year around this time, they gave out reindeer tshirts that had the blood types on the bulbs !!!

Theyre so cute !!!!

Yeah they give Tshirts here Too happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:37 AM

flowerforyou Ladies, would you leave your husbands if they constantly lied to you and stayed out all night?flowerforyouAnd they don't work or help you pay any bills either.flowerforyou

hmmmm........

No I wouldn't leave him... I love him.. and he loves me .. he just doesn't know how to show it.. he isn't working because he stubbed his toe a couple years ago.. and it was my fault because I put the bed right in the bedroom and he didn't know it.. so Im willing to help out the man I love and pay his bills because I would die for him.. He is my soul mate.. Those underwear I found around his neck were just a fashion statement... and that wasn't lipstick.. he was drinking kool-aid...

laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:29 AM

Macs do get virus' they just aren't as common.. I use PC at home and MAC at work... For christmas I am getting myself a Macbook.... I'm done with PC...

and if you don't want to spend too much.. go with the Mac Mini

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:28 AM
Macs do get virus' they just aren't as common.. I use PC at home and MAC at work... For christmas I am getting myself a Macbook.... I'm done with PC...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:24 AM

Back in August I had a run-in with a contractor at work who, after blaming all of my company's short-comings on me, actually said he wanted to kick my a$$. Who cares that they problems are at the corporate level and I was only in charge of one facility. Of course, I reported it to HR. Two weeks later, it happens again, and I report again.

One week later, the HR Director tells me that since he's not one of our company's employees that she's not going to do anything and that I need to go to his employer if I want to complain.

One week later, $hit hits the fan between the two companies and I get a phone call from my boss. I was told that I wasn't communicating effectively with this man and that I was being removed from my position. I could have temporary hours as an assistant manager at a facility that would probably double my commute.

I resigned and filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission only to have a wait a month for my first meeting with them. Now its two days before Thanksgiving, but they agree that I have a legitimate complaint so it is officially filed. So the next step is to inform the company and give them the option to mediate or fight the complaint.

I still haven't heard what the company's intentions are, but at least I was able to send in a copy of the paperwork I got from the EEOC and I'm finally collecting Unemployment.

But man, these baby steps are killing me.

ok Im all done with my essay.. had some time.. and found this for you.. not sure if it will do you any good...

This lists your rights and your employers responsibilities when you're threatened in the workplace...

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/assist/nvaa2002/chapter22_5.html

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:41 PM

A self-taught friend of mine uses dogwaffle. The guy who made the program liked his stuff so much that he's featured his work on his website.

Here's the address: http://www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/dotm/thatguyintaos/

Now THAT is some good shiznit...

I don't work in 3D.. but I really appreciate work like that..

And you guys are speaking of Bryce and Photoshop.. what about Poser?????

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:31 PM

I'm not awesome.. I'll never be awesome.. I wonder if someone will think I'm awesome some day.. I look at all the awesome people and wish I could be awesome one day... I bet it's nice to be awesome and liked by everyone.. I wish I had friends...

LOL.....I would be proud to be your friend and I think your awesome. :)

Do you really? Are you sure? Am I really Awesome? I'm not crazy.. I just need a little assurance once in a while... So Im awesome? In this dress? with my hair this way? I could dye it... Are my boobs big enough? Is my butt small enough? Do you think other people think I'm awesome? Are you just saying that? Are you sure?

** I think you're awesome too :) ****
(can't do smiley's at work)

I think you're pretty awesome too! Hell, you've got one of the most awesome names I've ever heard! You've risen above some horrible life experiences and come out the better for them rather than wallowing in self pity. Come on girl.....give yourself proper props here!

I've got a positive self-image and believe I can accomplish most anything I set before myself. I do know my limitations as well as my shortcomings. I believe we have low moments now and then, it's all in whether we allow those moments to bring our perception of ourselves down or not.

Ty Ty Ty..

Am I awesome enough to automatically get an 'A' on that exam?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:55 PM

smitten Can I get to know you as a person too?smitten

get to know me as a person? sure! or get to know me as a hot sex kitten? hmmmmm.....

:)

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:49 PM

I can speak on both counts used to have huge boobs. Size F. Had breast reduction and had 8 pounds taken off. They are a size C now and always perky. Size F always a very good bra. Now I am good with or without one.

I know how you feel.. but I won't get a reduction.. I like them :) but yeah at the same time.. I dont think it looks good without a bra...

Ill be your own personal bra!!

that would be a dangerous high risk occupation.. think you can handle it?
smitten I would like to trysmitten

ok Ill be sure to let you know when and where the job fair will be held.. I keep all applications on file for 30 days

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:47 PM
Absolutely! I love the attention..

unless I make it clear Im not interested and they are persistent....

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:35 PM
depends.. is this the beginning of the month.. or the end...?

careful which you choose.. or it will be the end...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:28 PM

Communication is key, but if you didnt have communication to begin with then your relationship started on the wrong foot anyways.

Topic: Why Men Cheat ??????

Sex just isn't exciting with the wife anymore.

If the wife is cheating, the guy is failing to give good sex, if the man is cheating, then it's the wife. Essentially it's both's fault, one is not telling the other is not noticing.

Time to spice up your sex life.

which reminds me of another thread.. if your not ashamed of sex or embarassed.. you'd be willing to talk to your partner about what you like and be more comfortable to make it fun and interesting.. no need to wander elswhere to find someone else willing... there are plenty of people who like this or that and they think their sig. others just think it's dirty..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:16 PM

samaranj is right.

blahblahblah

oh you're smart.. if only all men would just say that...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:11 PM

I think you can make others happy..

just by pleasing yourself sometimes.

I know my dates always like watching me please myself! heehee.

LMAO

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:10 PM

Purely on the basis of pleasing yourself and making yourself happy, or do you live a life of goodness and sacrifice to ensure others happiness?

Do you believe it is your right to make yourself happy at the expense of other people?

Or do you know in your heart that happiness comes from doing right to the people around you?

Well.. Im single and have no kids.. so yeah its about pleasing myself and making myself happy... although I do spoil my nephews.. and I have freely admitted to people before I haven't had my own kids because I am too selfish.. but who knows what the future will bring.. as for at the expense of others.. would that mean using people? not at all, I rely only on myself... and it does make me happy to spoil my nephews and neices.. but when I want to do it... then give them back to their parents..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:04 PM

I can speak on both counts used to have huge boobs. Size F. Had breast reduction and had 8 pounds taken off. They are a size C now and always perky. Size F always a very good bra. Now I am good with or without one.

I know how you feel.. but I won't get a reduction.. I like them :) but yeah at the same time.. I dont think it looks good without a bra...

Ill be your own personal bra!!

that would be a dangerous high risk occupation.. think you can handle it?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:54 PM

flowerforyou Is it sexy to wear a top without a bra?droolFor small boobs or big?smitten
not for me..
my boobs are too big.. i just look stupid!
im a 38 c or 38 d...

depending on time of the month.
lol

no bra makes hacky sack easier

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:50 PM

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:49 PM
I think if a woman has a nice set nothign wrong with it.. but she would have to be willing to accept the unwanted as well as the wanted attention.. there are also proper times and places.. however.. if they are like mine.. there is no way I am leaving the house without a bra.. no wait.. let me rephrase that.. there is no way I am leaving the house with out a huge ass hammock strapped to my front and tied around my back...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:09 PM

you know what they say about the word "assumption"

makes an ass out of you and umption

well umption is an ass anyway.. what he did at my birthday party was totally uncalled for

Did he make sweet love to the birthday cake?

Thats one creamy filling my cake can do without...