Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:00 PM

you know what they say about the word "assumption"

makes an ass out of you and umption

well umption is an ass anyway.. what he did at my birthday party was totally uncalled for

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:56 AM
Actually I would be the one doing the rump smacking.. Im the beyatch in charge in this here house...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:54 AM

I'm not out for a medal in the Special Olympics.....

See ya, folks.

oh oh oh.. then you can try mine and izzies olympic games.. :)
we would gladly take new members...
:)

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:49 AM

Sure, and that would be the last time she would ever be considered my gf. There are other ways to reign someone in other than telling them to shut up. I wouldn't do it to someone and I wouldn't want them to do it to me.

oh baby.. come on..

DOMINATE ME!!!!!

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:44 AM

shadesIf your boyfriend or girlfriend told you to sit down and shut up, Would you?what

ya'll are assuming they would be being an ass by saying that

but I know that papersmile would never say that to me unless I was about to say something I shouldn't. So if she told me to shut up I know it would be for a reason and would accept it

and I would never tell her to shut up except for a good reason. and she knows that too

ditto

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:43 AM
eh.. if he was just being a controlling a$$ or a jerk.. hell no.. but I have do a mouth sometimes.... might be good if I was reminded to close it sometimes... I wouldn't be totally pissed if he said it... really depends on the circumstances and tone of voice... although there are better choice of words out there...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:27 AM
and I have to say.. my those exercises are really working.. you look great!

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:22 AM

Therapy... I work in forensic psychology, thanks.

that's awesome.. Im taking psych next semester.. just a simple psych101 requirement.. but Im looking forward to it..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:18 AM

I'm not awesome.. I'll never be awesome.. I wonder if someone will think I'm awesome some day.. I look at all the awesome people and wish I could be awesome one day... I bet it's nice to be awesome and liked by everyone.. I wish I had friends...

LOL.....I would be proud to be your friend and I think your awesome. :)

Do you really? Are you sure? Am I really Awesome? I'm not crazy.. I just need a little assurance once in a while... So Im awesome? In this dress? with my hair this way? I could dye it... Are my boobs big enough? Is my butt small enough? Do you think other people think I'm awesome? Are you just saying that? Are you sure?

** I think you're awesome too :) ****
(can't do smiley's at work)

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:12 AM

So seakalony is correct when she says 10% of it is your fault for being there in the first place and picking the idiot to begin with. I agree with others in saying there is risk in everything in life. If you stay home- you can't get hurt. But you will be bored and alone. But safe and drama free. But relegated to less challenges. But sad when you see the happiness of other couples sharing a life. But happy because the bed is all yours and noone eats all your cheese and chocolate and uses up all the toilet paper and leaves you that empty tube.
We can each have our OWN cheese!!!! DONT TOUCH MY CHEESE!!!!noway laugh laugh You can have the chocolate but Im hogging the bed and beehiving the toilet paper behind your back!!!devil laugh

beehiving the toilet paper??? I'm trying to picture in my mind.. shaping it like beehive.. hiding it in a hive.. I dun gettit....

and I believe the nutjobs are some of the nicest ones to start off.. after my experiences I don't trust a guy that is way 'too' nice.. means to me he is not just being himself and there might be something else he is hiding.. Im not saying being a jerk is better.. so don't bother.. Im saying I trust someone who is normal and being theirself and considerate and not overly nice...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:07 AM
Ok a public declaration..

I look forward to seeing what your next thread will be

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:05 AM
I'm not awesome.. I'll never be awesome.. I wonder if someone will think I'm awesome some day.. I look at all the awesome people and wish I could be awesome one day... I bet it's nice to be awesome and liked by everyone.. I wish I had friends...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:00 AM

Ah, thanks Winx... I did forget this was really all about Walmart...

It's easy to get distracted on a thread.

yeah.. gotta watch myself.. the post police are watching.. ***still at work and still can't do smileys... but that is a joke****** :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:54 AM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Mon 12/08/08 11:02 AM
blah blah blah...
Just because someone doesn't like pda doesn't mean they are uptight or live a repressed life.. An opinion is an opinion and a choice is a choice... I am not uptight and I don't like pda...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:58 AM
Filters are a wonderful thing sometimes..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:28 AM

but if she chooses to do it as a hobby knowing you don't like it that's just disrespectful.. she is flirting because she likes the attention..

Thank you for your comment.

I told her that I didn't believe in asking her to stop. I think that is the beginning of a controlling relationship and I'm not going there. I also told her that I did not think it was a good match up, because I felt different about her flirting.

Since we met and have become kinda serious, her flirting hasn't let up one bit.

She claims it is harmless fun and means nothing. I have a different opinion. I am just trying to sort this out.

She says she cares very deeply for me, even says she loves me. I don't know if I can go for it or not. I'm admittedly not the most experienced in human behavior, but it just feels odd. It isn't something I would do. Especially in the scenario described above. We were talking very intimately one to another, she left the chat for a bit, and I discovered by mistake she had in that exact moment been flirting with some other dude, while I was all hot and bothered in Yahoo.

The Internet... haha... screw it all... LOL

I dont believe that being controlling... if she couldnt speak to men at all or you told her what to do.. maybe.. but anpother thing.. she is leading these men on.. and again if you see a man with a woman.. and that woman comes to flirt with you and the man does nothing.. how would you look at him?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:28 AM

but if she chooses to do it as a hobby knowing you don't like it that's just disrespectful.. she is flirting because she likes the attention..

Thank you for your comment.

I told her that I didn't believe in asking her to stop. I think that is the beginning of a controlling relationship and I'm not going there. I also told her that I did not think it was a good match up, because I felt different about her flirting.

Since we met and have become kinda serious, her flirting hasn't let up one bit.

She claims it is harmless fun and means nothing. I have a different opinion. I am just trying to sort this out.

She says she cares very deeply for me, even says she loves me. I don't know if I can go for it or not. I'm admittedly not the most experienced in human behavior, but it just feels odd. It isn't something I would do. Especially in the scenario described above. We were talking very intimately one to another, she left the chat for a bit, and I discovered by mistake she had in that exact moment been flirting with some other dude, while I was all hot and bothered in Yahoo.

The Internet... haha... screw it all... LOL

I dont believe that being controlling... if she couldnt speak to men at all or you told her what to do.. maybe.. but anpother thing.. she is leading these men on.. and again if you see a man with a woman.. and that woman comes to flirt with you and the man does nothing.. how would you look at him?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:27 AM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Mon 12/08/08 01:30 AM
going crazy here...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:16 AM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Mon 12/08/08 01:29 AM
whoa

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:56 AM

OK, so here's the scenario...

... you meet someone and mutually fall for them, and from time to time you get to talking all hot and bothered in the Yahoo messenger thing.

... you partner falls out for a few in the midst of it getting pretty steamy in the Yahoo room... and you discover by mistake that they had been (at this very moment due to recognizing the time stamp on the posts) off in a thread flirting with somebody else.

The story they give you is... they like to flirt, they have always flirted, they will do whatever the hell they want to and if you don't like it... pretty much tough cookies.

You like the person, but are in shock that they were off flirting considering the heated nature of the conversation in the Yahoo messenger.

Also, you suspect and have witnessed the person being overly flirtatious for your taste, and this isn't the first time the discussion of this person flirting has come up.

I really don't know how to react. I am still shocked that they were off flirting with somebody while they had me all hot and bothered in the messenger.

My one comment in our discussion was "damn, can't you leave Mingle alone for five minutes while you talk to me?"

Her one comment that stands out in my mind the most was... "I like to flirt, I have always liked to flirt, and you either love me for who I am, or you don't"

So...

... do you break it off and tell them to go to hell? My first initial response was to tell her to go to hell. I kinda felt like most men would feel the same way.

... do you forgive them and just move on? And she has promised it is going to happen again, even after talking about it afterward for quite some time.

I don't know how this will go posting it out on the forums like this, but I would really like to see the reaction of other people in this same situation.

I wouldn't stick around.. there may be a little flirting here or there, could be harmless.. but if she chooses to do it as a hobby knowing you don't like it thats just disrespectful.. she is flirting becasue she likes the attention.. what happens when the time comes that the flirting on line isnt enough and she needs to do it in person? what happens when it gets even further than that.