Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:16 AM
ok so analyze my answers :tongue:

now I can stop kicking myself as to why $25 - 52 doesn't fit

laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:43 AM
hmmm........ well not sure what you borrowed..
but you don't owe anyone anything.. and in fact come up +$1...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:34 AM

If you borrowed money from Jack and he gave it to you...but, he did not tell you he needed you to pay him back the next day.
So the next day comes, so you borrowed money from Sally in order to pay back Jack. Sally wrote you a check , and the bank inadvertantly reversed the numbers and you had enough money to pay back jack and sally with a dollar left over......how much money did you borrow?

ugh.. I keep getting $2 left over.. still working on it

laugh

Thanks...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:20 AM
WHY!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??? YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!!! YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FOREVER!!!!

I dunno... I haven't been in a relationship in 4 years and I ended that one.. can't remember what I said when I got dumped... but if I was the dumpeee I probably wasn't happy...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:15 AM

Show me your boobies!!

How much you got?laugh

Whats your asking price?

$20 a pound.. 10% discount if you purchase the set...

Ok...so its safe to assume you have giant boobies.

Am i correct?

rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:12 AM

Show me your boobies!!

How much you got?laugh

Whats your asking price?

$20 a pound.. 10% discount if you purchase the set...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:11 AM

That sounds like "some" females!rofl

How much ya got???rofl

Ya got to have a J - O - B if you wanna be with me...

ain't nothing goin on but the RENT!

rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:09 AM

well everyone can just go screw themselves.
So I had a bad night & a good amount to drink..Big whoop I said all men.
If you took offense to that then seriously.Get together & have a little male bonding meeting & treat women with respect.Didnt your mother/father or whoever was your gardian teach you manners.

yes there are a FEW good men but not enough that's why most women tend to say ALL men.Duh!!

I don't even care anymore.Thank you for all those people who gave nice good advise...& for those who gave **** advise well thank you too!Although I don't appreciate it as much.......

screw ourselves? why dont' we be like the others and screw...

oh Im bad... Ill shut up..
devil
Let's go to the "Baby Making" Thread...I'm just like every other man remember!

I didn't finish my sentence... hence the '...'
it was evil, a little low, I shouldn't have started it but I can never resist a joke

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:08 AM

Show me your boobies!!

How much you got?laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:06 AM

For all the women that say "ALL men blah-blah-blah", is it really any wonder why so many men will turn around and treat women like the b!tch they're being?

Dude, most of what you said was good, but that comment. That still wouldn't give a Man that right.

I would like to add though, being mistreated by the opposite sex, can make someone feel completely different about them, and cause them to be seen in a certain way. And, that is still wrong.

yeah but people don't get treated badly by the opposite sex as a whole.. just by particular jerks or whatever... and those people shouldn't treat everyone else they meet the same because of the few bad they have met... although I could understand the fear of it happening again... but not everyone should suffer....

I wouldn't just use you for sex.....

during the day anyway laugh

It can be hard to do that though; not group all of "those people" together. After a while, you think to yourself, "every one of 'those people' is like that." We've all done it in some form, anyone who says they didn't is lying. I guess it can be overcome, though, if you really want to.

LOL about the last...laugh

well ofcourse life experiences had me the same way when I was younger, lumping everyone together, but life experience also taught me everyone is different.... but I would still be cautious, doesn't mean each person automatically gets my trust...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:03 AM

well everyone can just go screw themselves.
So I had a bad night & a good amount to drink..Big whoop I said all men.
If you took offense to that then seriously.Get together & have a little male bonding meeting & treat women with respect.Didnt your mother/father or whoever was your gardian teach you manners.

yes there are a FEW good men but not enough that's why most women tend to say ALL men.Duh!!

I don't even care anymore.Thank you for all those people who gave nice good advise...& for those who gave **** advise well thank you too!Although I don't appreciate it as much.......

screw ourselves? why dont' we be like the others and screw...

oh Im bad... Ill shut up..
devil

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:01 AM

why do all guys say there different but in the end do the same dam thing.Have sex with you & then tell you something like its not you its me.

ugh!!

I swear I'm done with all the lies & bull.I can't take it anymore.I just don't understand..Im so sad mad hurt pissed off right now.I mean everything all at the same time.Im just tired.I need a drink....Where the hell is my bottle of jack?

Maybe I'll just drink my night away.

[sighs]

hmm?he makes me want to vomit! grrr & after everything he just said to me I still want to be his friend : [

smitten I can be at your house before the night is over.drool I can't wait to meet you.pitchfork

thanks but no thanks.Im staying away.....
laugh Thats good becuz I was just joking anywayslaugh

yeah .. he's only serious about coming to my place... bigsmile

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:59 AM

For all the women that say "ALL men blah-blah-blah", is it really any wonder why so many men will turn around and treat women like the b!tch they're being?

Dude, most of what you said was good, but that comment. That still wouldn't give a Man that right.

I would like to add though, being mistreated by the opposite sex, can make someone feel completely different about them, and cause them to be seen in a certain way. And, that is still wrong.

yeah but people don't get treated badly by the opposite sex as a whole.. just by particular jerks or whatever... and those people shouldn't treat everyone else they meet the same because of the few bad they have met... although I could understand the fear of it happening again... but not everyone should suffer....

I wouldn't just use you for sex.....

during the day anyway laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:53 AM
I also don't answer questions about ex's.. I don't think about them anymore, no reason for anyone else to.. but I would discuss why my marriage broke up if they want to know... for me thats different somehow...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:46 AM

yeah, I think there needs to be maturity to be able to post.. so the good advice can be taken with the bad advice with out getting so emotional..

maybe some people are just too emotional and the make the men run away..

*** since I used 'maybe'.. is that judging? laugh
I'm emo!rofl

I wish my lawn was emo....

then it would cut itself....

laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:42 AM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Fri 12/12/08 01:43 AM
yeah, I think there needs to be maturity to be able to post.. so the good advice can be taken with the bad advice with out getting so emotional..

maybe some people are just too emotional and the make the men run away..

*** since I used 'maybe'.. is that judging? laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:40 AM

Can you pay the check tonight? I didn't get paid yet. (Or I got paid and went out and bought this cool new game for my x-box)mad

HELL NO!!!!!

I had one guy say he was broke.. I said.. ok maybe we'll go out another day... I know he was hinting for me to pay when we went out... I like it dutch unless the guy wants to treat..

rofl rofl rofl rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:32 AM
I hate 'tell me about yourself'...

I like having it be a conversation, asking answering, getting to know what you want to know.. not listing my likes and dislikes like a job application...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:25 AM

what makes me yack up

is all these people hating the word "label"

and crying about it.

if it does not apply to you then shut up, but my god it is so much the status quo.

If you take offense than perhaps that is something you should examine.
Actually, I could care less. But, it is very pathetic to see people take and use this type of topic to be able to vent off about how they were mistreated. Saying all "of whatever sex" are the same because that person is upset about something that happened to themself. Why not start out the topic or converstaion with a different approach.

Now, don't most women hate being referred to "As a piece of @ss"? Well, some of us GOOD MEN out there, hate being referred to as the type of person that refer to women that way!

But, I could care less what anyone thought about me; especially when they don't know me, have never taken the time to know me, or is basing my character off of someone else's.

excuse me?If its so pathetic...then why did you take time to read it?

maybe cause he didn't know it was pathetic til AFTER he read it?

If it bothers you if they sleep with you and leave.. don't jump in bed so fast.. don't put so much emotion in the sex.. most women attach emotion to sex.. most men dont.. keep your pants on then.. or just be glad you got some and move on...

you to can keep your comments to yourself...You don't know me so don't judge me

I can say as I please.. you want to post your business and ask for advice then Im giving it.

don't like it. dont post

I didn't ask you for advice....
So don't give it.

um... ok.. so you aren't the original poster than?

thought it was...

ok I just had a bm

yeah.. I agree.. this is pathetic...

SamaraNJ's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:20 AM

Totally agree with you there. Nobody has a right to judge!! Especially when they don't even know a person. To judge is to ask to be judged and these ladies have requested that tonight,,

How did my statement 'judge' her as she and you say...

I stated my opinion and my advice.. If someone wants to post their business and questions here.. why are they doing that? for entertainment? She asking people to judge what happened to her and why men are just using her

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25