Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 10:56 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 09/29/21 11:31 AM

Personally I find it damned scary they now also want to inject some substance into kids.
Now that they're even going for our kids, we won't have many healthy & natural people left. Just the ones like me that have refused to take that creepy stuff, and that they are now trying to force to take it by excluding us.
They're even threatening to exclude us from medical care! And what the hell for? A disease that most people naturally recover from.

I cannot believe how so many people willingly expose their offspring to something like this. Our kids?! FFS!! That's basically doing something to the entire human race... And none of the people who went for this stuff find that creepy?
THAT is even more creepy to be honest than the rest. That they're willing to expose themselves to lord knows what substance, but their kids???
do you know that newborn infants and young children have died from covid ? How tragic is that ?

Without childhood immunisations infant mortality would increase . Vaccination helps keep children safe . Did you vaccinate your children crystal against measles, mumps , rubella etc .

Pfizer continues to prove its safety .. now more than 5 billion vaccines world wide . Children deserve to be protected . There is no way to predict that they will only have a mild covid infection . At least one third of current hospitalisations for covid have been children and young adults . Delta has changed the demographics .
hi blondey,
I had those child hood illnesses you mentioned as a child, rubella almost killed me..
back then, it was a common practice for parents to have us kids play together to catch them if one of us had one.. so, that we would be young enough to fight them off and be more likely not to have the side effects. that we would have , if we got them when we were older.

regarding covid,
the science supports that most children that are otherwise healthy. would have a very slim chance of having a severe reaction to covid .
there is smaller than 1% risk. as a medical professional, you should know that more kids are killed by bee stings, or bicycle accedents every year, then have had a severe reaction to covid.
I'm not discounting the fact that any illness or death that might happen is aweful, when kids are concerned.
but statistically speaking. the odds here are in their favor.

in regards to the hospitalizations.
a lot of them are being reported/ being investigated as being "non medically necessary", and are just patience being held for observation.
this is reportedly across the board. and not just kids.
the reports state, that because hospitals make most their money by doing elective procedures. (which are currently being prevented) hospitals are admitting covid patients, to fill the empty beds. so they can collect the insurance pay out.
this is not to say there are not some legit cases.
just that it is suggested the numbers have been overly inflated. to push the narrative.

personally, and speaking just for my self, I would be very concerned about the very real side effects that many people have had with the vaccines.
and I would weigh the risk/costs carefully. before forcing my child to take it.
I would not be able, in good conscience, to put my belief, ahead of the parents. suggesting that they should or should not vaccinate their child against covid. and at this point and time I would not force them too. it should be strictly left up to them.

Hi Richard ....

I am not aware of hospitals in my country admitting patients just to fill beds . There is a criteria for admission .

As for covid hospitalisations for children .. there is an increasing trend which demonstrates children are vulnerable to covid and the risks are real . paediatricians have this to say ...

http://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/126275022/covid19-infections-and-hospitalisations-among-children-are-surging-in-the-united-states

Did you also have diphtheria as a child ??? Or were you immunised against it ???
no, and I would probably guess not. if I was I'm not aware of it.
I would have to check on if it was still active in the states. was not vaccinated against rabies or typhus either. LOL ;-)

U.S. Vaccination Recommendations...

The current U.S. childhood immunization schedule for diphtheria includes five diphtheria toxoid immunizations before age six years, plus one booster dose for adolescents. All diphtheria immunizations for children are given in an injection combined with tetanus toxoid and pertussis vaccine (known as DTaP).

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/diphtheria

dont matter, since that was not in your original list any way blondey,
and it still dont change that I'm still here does it?
nor that the covid vaccines have some serious side effects, including deaths.
and the odds still favor school age children that catch covid.to be much less likely to have severe reactions too it(unless they have at least 1 pre existing condition) with an extremely high recovery rate.. then to have a bad one requiring hospitalization in an ICU..
yes, theres always risk with any illness.
whats the stats for adults and children that have came down with bacterial pneumonia from using the same mask for the full school/work day, for days in a row.
or from being forced to wear them while participating in sports?
theres risk just getting out of bed in the morning you can trip putting on your slipper and smack your head on a night stand. not saying it's likely. but it could happen.

lets try this perspective??
if there was 20 pistols on a table 6 shots per cylinder, and only one had a single bullet, the rest of the pistols are empty.
but you dont know which one holds the bullet, or if the hammer will strike it.. would you blindly walk up select one of them, and pull a the trigger.
while pointing it at your child ?
as I said, personally, I would choose not to make any one point any of them in the first place. and let them choose to just do their best to keep their child out of harms way.

I believe I said ....

“Without childhood immunisations infant mortality would increase . Vaccination helps keep children safe . Did you vaccinate your children crystal against measles, mumps , rubella etc . “

Diphtheria is a common childhood immunisation for infants .. it is included in the etc .

I sure am glad you are not a paediatrician lmao .

Will leave it at that :-)

infant and child vaccs, .. dint realize they fell under the same guide line.

my understanding is you cant give child hood vaccs (measles, mumps, chicken pox) to an infant. they have to reach a certain age, before their bodies can handle them. which is why today, they are generally given prior to a child's first school year.
I also understand infant mortality, is largely based on the first few hours/days of life where complications from being birthed first appear.
in fact, a couple of the biggest first contact risks to infants, you are seeing now, is the growing rate of pre mature births and in vitro drug addiction.. so medical advancements, not vaccines.. are saving more infants lives today.

paediatrics in my country covers from birth to 15 years of age .
NZ immunisation. Schedule ...

http://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/preventative-health-wellness/immunisation/new-zealand-immunisation-schedule

I only questioned your childhood vaccination history to understood why you have an issue with covid vaccinations for children. You can quote all the stats you like and minimise the disease but children should not die from preventable disease.

while in principle, I agree.. the cure the child is given. should not be potentially as dangerous as the illness it's meant to fight. wouldn't you agree on that??
80 % effective, means 20% can still get sick after the shot (not counting break through cases).
with the additional risk. that all of those who received the shot, are now also at risk to have bad side effects from them.
thats an additional risk to the child. just as they were to us adults, that chose to get them. that not taking the vacc. will automatically remove.

this is something parents have the right to consider.

like I said. I'm not willing to tell them they should pick up a gun and point it at their child. then make them pull the trigger. no matter how good the odds are it is empty.
the vaccine is not a harmless cure all. it has proven to have a good potential to harm as well.

My friend overseas phoned me to tell me his 5 year old died last week from covid ( a healthy child with no pre-existing conditions ). They are a poor family who have had little hope of being vaccinated . The harm her death has caused can in no way be compared to a vaccination which would have given her some protection .

The choice is not whether someone is vaccinated . The choice is between vaccination or covid consequences . Epidemiologist believe at some point everyone will encounter covid . There are no guarantees that infection will be mild or without consequence .

You are welcome to play Russian roulette with your own life . If you have children, nephews or nieces , I would hope you would want to protect them . Six billion people have now been vaccinated .

blondey,
being poor is no excuse.... the vaccines are free and are given out almost every where. people are actually being paid in some places to get the shots. and I'm willing to bet... there was something else going on if that was their excuse.
and theres no proof that the child would not have gotten sick any way if she had taken the shots. or that the shots them selves may not have killed her. or left other wise debilitated. they have done so with adults.
so you are playing russian roulette either way.
for every story you pull up.. there are thousands more where they had no after effects from getting sick. with out deliberately jabbing them in the arm with a vaccine that could also put them at risk..

Richard 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 10:56 AM

Personally I find it damned scary they now also want to inject some substance into kids.
Now that they're even going for our kids, we won't have many healthy & natural people left. Just the ones like me that have refused to take that creepy stuff, and that they are now trying to force to take it by excluding us.
They're even threatening to exclude us from medical care! And what the hell for? A disease that most people naturally recover from.

I cannot believe how so many people willingly expose their offspring to something like this. Our kids?! FFS!! That's basically doing something to the entire human race... And none of the people who went for this stuff find that creepy?
THAT is even more creepy to be honest than the rest. That they're willing to expose themselves to lord knows what substance, but their kids???
do you know that newborn infants and young children have died from covid ? How tragic is that ?

Without childhood immunisations infant mortality would increase . Vaccination helps keep children safe . Did you vaccinate your children crystal against measles, mumps , rubella etc .

Pfizer continues to prove its safety .. now more than 5 billion vaccines world wide . Children deserve to be protected . There is no way to predict that they will only have a mild covid infection . At least one third of current hospitalisations for covid have been children and young adults . Delta has changed the demographics .
hi blondey,
I had those child hood illnesses you mentioned as a child, rubella almost killed me..
back then, it was a common practice for parents to have us kids play together to catch them if one of us had one.. so, that we would be young enough to fight them off and be more likely not to have the side effects. that we would have , if we got them when we were older.

regarding covid,
the science supports that most children that are otherwise healthy. would have a very slim chance of having a severe reaction to covid .
there is smaller than 1% risk. as a medical professional, you should know that more kids are killed by bee stings, or bicycle accedents every year, then have had a severe reaction to covid.
I'm not discounting the fact that any illness or death that might happen is aweful, when kids are concerned.

a lot of them are being reported/ being investigated as being "non medically necessary", and are just patience being held for observation.
the reports state, that because hospitals make most their money by doing elective procedures. (which are currently being prevented) hospitals are admitting covid patients, to fill the empty beds. so they can collect the insurance pay out.
just that it is suggested the numbers have been overly inflated. to push the narrative.

personally, and speaking just for my self, I would be very concerned about the very real side effects that many people have had with the vaccines.
I would not be able, in good conscience, to put my belief, ahead of the parents. suggesting that they should or should not vaccinate their child against covid. and at this point and time I would not force them too. it should be strictly left up to them.

Hi Richard ....

I am not aware of hospitals in my country admitting patients just to fill beds . There is a criteria for admission .

As for covid hospitalisations for children .. there is an increasing trend which demonstrates children are vulnerable to covid and the risks are real . paediatricians have this to say ...

http://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/126275022/covid19-infections-and-hospitalisations-among-children-are-surging-in-the-united-states

Did you also have diphtheria as a child ??? Or were you immunised against it ???
I would have to check on if it was still active in the states. was not vaccinated against rabies or typhus either. LOL ;-)

The current U.S. childhood immunization schedule for diphtheria includes five diphtheria toxoid immunizations before age six years, plus one booster dose for adolescents. All diphtheria immunizations for children are given in an injection combined with tetanus toxoid and pertussis vaccine (known as DTaP).

and the odds still favor school age children that catch covid.to be much less likely to have severe reactions too it(unless they have at least 1 pre existing condition) with an extremely high recovery rate.. then to have a bad one requiring hospitalization in an ICU..
whats the stats for adults and children that have came down with bacterial pneumonia from using the same mask for the full school/work day, for days in a row.
theres risk just getting out of bed in the morning you can trip putting on your slipper and smack your head on a night stand. not saying it's likely. but it could happen.

if there was 20 pistols on a table 6 shots per cylinder, and only one had a single bullet, the rest of the pistols are empty.
but you dont know which one holds the bullet, or if the hammer will strike it.. would you blindly walk up select one of them, and pull a the trigger.
as I said, personally, I would choose not to make any one point any of them in the first place. and let them choose to just do their best to keep their child out of harms way.

I believe I said ....

“Without childhood immunisations infant mortality would increase . Vaccination helps keep children safe . Did you vaccinate your children crystal against measles, mumps , rubella etc . “

Diphtheria is a common childhood immunisation for infants .. it is included in the etc .

my understanding is you cant give child hood vaccs (measles, mumps, chicken pox) to an infant. they have to reach a certain age, before their bodies can handle them. which is why today, they are generally given prior to a child's first school year.
I also understand infant mortality, is largely based on the first few hours/days of life where complications from being birthed first appear.
in fact, a couple of the biggest first contact risks to infants, you are seeing now, is the growing rate of pre mature births and in vitro drug addiction.. so medical advancements, not vaccines.. are saving more infants lives today.

http://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/preventative-health-wellness/immunisation/new-zealand-immunisation-schedule

I only questioned your childhood vaccination history to understood why you have an issue with covid vaccinations for children. You can quote all the stats you like and minimise the disease but children should not die from preventable disease.

while in principle, I agree.. the cure the child is given. should not be potentially as dangerous as the illness it's meant to fight. wouldn't you agree on that??
80 % effective, means 20% can still get sick after the shot (not counting break through cases).
with the additional risk. that all of those who received the shot, are now also at risk to have bad side effects from them.
thats an additional risk to the child. just as they were to us adults, that chose to get them. that not taking the vacc. will automatically remove.

like I said. I'm not willing to tell them they should pick up a gun and point it at their child. then make them pull the trigger. no matter how good the odds are it is empty.
the vaccine is not a harmless cure all. it has proven to have a good potential to harm as well.

My friend overseas phoned me to tell me his 5 year old died last week from covid ( a healthy child with no pre-existing conditions ). They are a poor family who have had little hope of being vaccinated . The harm her death has caused can in no way be compared to a vaccination which would have given her some protection .

The choice is not whether someone is vaccinated . The choice is between vaccination or covid consequences . Epidemiologist believe at some point everyone will encounter covid . There are no guarantees that infection will be mild or without consequence .

You are welcome to play Russian roulette with your own life . If you have children, nephews or nieces , I would hope you would want to protect them . Six billion people have now been vaccinated .

chrystal... being poor is no excuse.... the vaccines are free and are given out almost every where. people are actually being paid in some placwes to get the shots.

Richard 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 02:04 PM

hi blondey,

regarding covid,

Hi Richard ....

I believe I said ....

Richard 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:21 AM
Edited by Richard on Tue 09/28/21 01:45 AM

hi blondey,

regarding covid,

Hi Richard ....

I believe I said ....

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/27/21 07:29 PM

hi blondey,

regarding covid,

Hi Richard ....

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/27/21 05:50 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 09/27/21 06:29 PM

hi blondey,

regarding covid,

Hi Richard ....

I would have to check on if it was still active in the states. was not vaccinated against rabies or typhus either. LOL ;-) this gives a break down in total numbers, percentages and ages. for school age children. for the 20-21 school year.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6939e2.htm

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/27/21 05:16 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 09/27/21 05:44 PM

hi blondey,

regarding covid,
of the 22% of otherwise healthy cases(no pre existing conditions) of child hood covid, there was a smaller than 1% that showed they were severe or life threatening..
as a medical professional, you should know that more kids are killed by bee stings, or bicycle accedents every year, then have had a severe reaction to covid. and while sad that some babies have died from covid.. I think you are well aware , that number is a miniscule number compared to the houndreds (thousands) of other causes of infant mortality, they are no less tragic, just because their not in the news.

I'm not by any means discounting the fact that any illness or death that might happen is aweful, when kids are concerned. no matter the cause.
but statistically speaking. with covid. the odds here are in their favor.

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/20/21 01:44 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 09/20/21 02:14 PM
because you gotta love when you get this E-mail from this site:

Congrats!
Both you and __________ showed interest in each other.

We have sent a message to both of you to make an introduction.

Send her a message now to say hi!

only to have your P. M.'s ignored, when you contact them to say Hi. ;-)

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/17/21 12:58 PM

i agree with that plus General Lee had the horn . which might not be good in today's world of politics.

well there was also that black trans am from the 80's that spent a lot of time in the air( the knight industries two thousand(KITT).

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/17/21 12:51 PM

Well some of the pictures are of the items they own. Cars Bikes boats... who is looking to date that stuff?. Pictures of naked men is not what i look for. Profiles not filled out. What is with the sunglasses in the car pic??? or bathroom???v lol Old pics with their X but kinda cut out or blacked out. recent pics would be nice. it does not take much to take a pic and add it to your profile. and do not say working on your profile. that just tells me you are not true to your word. Keep checking and it is not finished. Your profile tells me what kind of person you are. some people do read what others have to say. that also is a glimps of what the person personality. Everything on thie profile has a meaning. If you are serious to find your next love, your happy ever after..... fill out the dang gambit profile.......

LOL, I'm sure, there were plenty of women that would rather spend time on a boat on the water. then the guy driving it. ;-)

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/17/21 12:37 PM
Edited by Richard on Fri 09/17/21 12:42 PM

I go to car shows from time to time. One year in Idaho Falls, the summer car show was featuring Corvettes. Every year of Corvettes were featured, at least one or two cars. There were probably around 200 cars.

hi Cat,
I dont know how I missed your reply. I went to a local corvette rally. last month. there was a few super rare 65-68 sportsters (road racers) as the guest of honor. I dint have my camera. as usually it's just the same general mix of vettes. so I dint expect to see them there. there was only about 75-100 vettes represented. but it was still a really good show.

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/17/21 09:32 AM
blonde in fairness, there are times when I do some ground maintenance as well. but it is not my primary job, and I did specify, that I was talking about the part of my job that required contact with the people living in those properties. so I apologize for my rebuke . that said, when I do have to take care of grounds maintenance. I'm at zero risk, because I am out side. by my self 90% of the time and when I'm not we are well distanced on the property working on different things..
any way I'm sorry, you are correct property maintenance can include some land scape work.

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/16/21 06:22 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/16/21 07:01 PM

@Richard .. you seem to just keep repeating info you have already posted . Including statements which are misinformed .

In my country property maintenance also includes outdoor maintenance such as mowing lawns and clearing/tidying sections (not considered landscaping here ).

I have never claimed to wear or support the use of cloth masks . I am a highly skilled health professional . Wearing full PPE and following infection control protocols is not paranoia rofl rofl rofl

You claim you are not a risk . Without knowing your medical history I can identify at least 4 risk factors that you have . Denial will not keep you safe . Best of luck .

blonde, you need to go back and read what I wrote. you state I never supported wearing proper protection when it is needed, and that is not true.
in fact, I've stated you need to use proper safety gear that will actually protect you multiple times.
I also dint say wearing proper PPE in a covid rich environment was being paranoid, in fact I advised you personally to do so.
I said I was not being paranoid about fallowing reports that says we must wear it at all times. because it is not necessary to do so. while you state I'm in denial based on what you believe to be true. I state I'm fallowing the science I trust. just as your fallowing what you trust.
both points of view are supported..
I say I'm not at risk. because as I said medically I'm not. and I'm more at risk of being accidentally poisoned or electrocuted, then I am catching covid from work.

you state I'm repeating my self, well, so are you.
but you are saying I did not say things ,that I did say.
as well as saying things that I did not say nor imply.

when I stated non M95 masks were next to worthless, you countered my point, with out stating that you also recommend not using them. so I dont know what your personal stance was on non 95 masks other than, you seamed to be at least OK with them.
at any rate, I did not say you did wear paper or clothe masks, I said if they would make you feel safer. then that was your choice, as an example of peoples right to make their own decisions.
whether I agreed with them or not.
just as if you choose to walk down the street in full oxygen equipped bio hazard containment suit, would be your choice. (just dont expect too many others to do it too. ;-) )
I see a few people walking around wearing a mask out side, just walking by them selves (usually the blue paper ones). I have no problem with them choosing to do so.
my problem comes, when they try to tell me I have to also. because there is no proven data to prove we have to. (but I have also said that before.)
but there are several instances where wearing a mask out doors has put otherwise healthy people in the hospital and actually killed a few through asphyxiation.
they were people like joggers, kids playing sports, cyclists ect.. mainly due to restricted oxygen levels ,caused by moisture build up in the mask preventing proper ventilation. in short they suffocated them selves. to the point of blacking out or worse.

also we just had reports of up to a full third of this states medical staff , mainly nurses, walk off the job, rather than be forced to take any of the vaccines and / or were also fed up with being forced to wear sub standard PPE.
same with law enforcement and fire protection.
they are choosing to walk , rather than give in to government mandates. that stated they had to get vaccinated or not come in to work..
so there are large numbers of health and safety professionals, who are even more reluctant than I am. to fallow the current "guide lines".
this while those positions were all ready short staffed.

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/16/21 08:56 AM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/16/21 09:05 AM

I'm not debating fauci, just the information, he and his cronies are putting out.
if your going to wear a full protection as you say, invest in a bio hazard suit. make sure the mask you wear is at least N/NK 95 rated and make sure that you wear the sealed goggles too. because covid can in theory spread through your tear ducts as well.. and an open face shield nor glasses will not block vapors.

I do property maintenance for a living, which means I'm in contact with the people living in those properties. so by my stated possisions on this subject, it has not changed my perspective. but living alone, I dont have to be isolated with any one that has been infected. if I was I would not care though. I'm not at high risk from covid. so if I was exposed and had a break though case, it would be likely to be very minor. and it would just boost my antibody count higher.

but until then, I will fallow the medical science I trust. so far it has not failed me.
and personally I'll continue to live my life just as I have been since before covid existed. and use the same safety measures I normally would during any flu out break.
Lmao .. isolating at home by your self is not the same as being in an hospital isolation room caring for an infected patient .

Covid is not the flu .

As for property maintenance .. if you are referring to mowing lawns or outdoor work the risk is less than in you are working indoors in homes or businesses . The latter exposes you to a much higher risk . For that reason during
lockdown maintenance work could only be performed if was “essential “. Your attitude is putting you (and others ) at risk . Despite what you claim , you are not following scientific recommendations .

sory,but where did I claim or emply, that it was the same as being in a hospital in isolation??
please read what I said. I said even if I was I would not care. because, I am not at risk. and even if I did get infected through a break through case. I've been vaccinated, so it will be most likely very minor and it would just boost my antibody count higher.
the situation is not the same s when covid first hit. more vaccines are being approved.
and as I said I will fallow the medical science I trust.. you can fallow what you beleive.

I did not say landscaping. I said property maintenance, where I have to interact with the people living in the properties. that is building repairs. and yes I am considered an essential worker and no I did not get the virus, because I fallowed cleanliness and distancing and because of my work, I have several respirators rated higher then kn/N95 minimum recommended.

covid is not the flu, but it is still spread like the flu.
the same precautions will protect you from it in normal situations.
cleanliness( both your self and your surroundings), distancing, avoiding those who are sick and staying home if your sick.
under lock down mandate, I wore a full respirator, and carried multiple disinfectants while in occupied housing . and occupants had to report if any one in their house hold was sick and under quarantine..
but we are not under lock down and have not been since the vaccines have been being past out to every one that wants one.
there is currently mask restrictions where we must still mask up in some places like hospitals and stores. but seated dinning and the like is allowed.

just because I'm not being paranoid about it, dont mean I'm not fallowing the science.
nor do those that practice that science, fall into lock step agreement, with what is currently being spread by most government media that are politicizing the virus.
as I said if you want to know the other side. the information is still being reported. it is being blocked, and they are trying their best to prevent it from getting out. because those politicizing covid would loose the fear and control. they are holding over us. but if your willing to dig you can find it.

we are all adults, able to make our own decisions, and responsible for our own actions.
if wearing paper or clothe masks instead of a N95 mask make you feel safer in a covid zone, like an ICU. then by all means, that is your choice. but you are putting yourself and others at risk as well by not fallowing proper procedures.
a lot of hospital transference under lock down, was from medical staff, not sanitizing them selves or their clothing, prior to going to other staffing locations. taking the virus with them from an infected hospital, to in home care facilities. where the patients were at higher risk. this was after they were told to do so by the CDC. their excuse was they did not have the proper protective gear. ( a laundry hamper, change of clothes and a shower with soap ???)

Richard 's photo
Wed 09/15/21 10:56 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 09/15/21 11:16 AM

To clarify .. influenza is primarily spread through large respiratory DROPLETS which are unable to remain suspended in the air for sustained periods or distances . Covid in comparison is believed to be AIRBORNE with suspension of fine particles being the primary mode of transmission .

to clarify they are both spread through the respiratory exchange of fluids through close contact with infected people ( that is droplets and vaper caused by breathing). this is why we are suppose to keep our distance
wash our face and hands often, limit facial contact around the mouth and eyes, keep surfaces wiped down with disinfectant and wear face coverings that are mostly un effective, unless they have an approved rating of M-95 or higher.
many experts have said. if you can detect odors from the surrounding environment a virus such as the flu and covid, can get through as well.
and since the moisture from your breathing collects in that mask, it actually can become a breading ground for a virus. which is why they are not recommended for prolonged use, and recommended that they should be changed often. which most people dont do.
there is no evidence showing that covid-19 remains viable as a sustained airborne disease.

sounds like you are not searching in the right place .. there is updated scientific information that supports airborne transmission of covid .

http://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-coronavirus-aerosol-droplets-airborne-evolution/amp

http://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(21)00869-2/fulltext

http://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abd9149

http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126194048/airborne-transmission-of-covid19-more-widespread-than-previously-believed--study ncov/science/science-briefs/sars-cov-2-transmission.html

http://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126194048/airborne-transmission-of-covid19-more-widespread-than-previously-believed--study

As far as pros cons and efficiency of mask wearing ., that has also been discussed in depth already . I will however add, that
N95 masks require “ fit testing “ before use ... any breach of the seal and they are ineffective . Likewise application and removal if not performed correctly increases exposure risk . A “95” specification means they have a 95% efficiency (when used correctly ) .

thanks blondie, keep in mind what I said.. sustained airborne viability.
is not the same as not breathing it in and catching it in a confined space.

airborne- in open air floating on air currents the virus is not shown to viably exist, beyond speculation and theory.

it is found in close contact closed environments,
my point was it is transmitted just like the flu with a similar viability of transfer both airborne (breathing) and through surface contact.
the virus has a 3 hour viability with a 1 hour projected half life of infection possibility.
there are no cases shown where there has not been direct contact from a host either by touching a contaminated surface, or being in close proximity to them in a closed environment. there been nothing shown where breathing free air in an open environment has any case proven risk.
what I said about masks is true and born out. no matter what kind of mask option, they have to be properly fitted . but unless it is a M-Kn or N rated mask.. they will offer only minimum protection if any at all.
airborne transmission is now believed to be the PRIMARY way that covid spreads . If you are referring to contact as contact with fomites that is a secondary transmission mode that carries a lower risk of infection . (Refer links below )

“Close contact” refers to the distance you are from an infected person and the likelihood that you shared the same air and have been exposed to the virus .

“When a person is identified as a Close Contact “ generally they have been in the same place at the same time as someone infectious with Covid .

Airborne transmission occurs indoors as well as outdoors .

A study showed covid transmission in a large apartment complex where both indoor and outdoor airborne transmission was believed to have occurred . Indoors the virus was detected on multiple levels of the apartment complex . The conclusion drawn was that ..,

“The airborne transmission of coronaviruses via the outdoor route could be a significant risk for residents in high-density

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fbuil.2021.666923/full

Airflow ,temperature , humidity , ventilation , filtration and infectivity of viral titres impact on how long covid can remain viable in the air and how widely it is dispersed .

Can you add the link stating .. 3 hours .. was that pre delta ??
If the information is not your own you need to quote the source :thumbsup:

at this point blondie, you are just verifying what I have said about it being transferred just like the flu breath from infected to non infected(airborne) close proximity, in high density. and surface contact.
a large apartment complex where contact is made on multiple common surfaces, spreads the virus to others making the same contact with them. samples of free air have not shown the virus still being viable in an airborne state out side of a close or confined space to be any different then the flu. which is still my original point.
I thought I posted the link showing the 3 hour with a 1 hour half life, I did not save it. this is not the same article but it has the same information.
https://www.acep.org/corona/covid-19-field-guide/home-safety/covid-19-aerosol-and-surface-stability/
this is the CDC explaining what is meant by airborne.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/cdc-covid-19-airborne-transmission-5081242

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/penn-physician-blog/2020/august/airborne-droplet-debate-article
the data estimating 3 hrs related back to early 2020 when airborne spread was not given much attention . Delta is more much widely dispersed and has a faster infection rate . I expect new data will be released based on current scientific investigations .

as I mentioned before this is not the same report, but it has the same information, this is updated from the original report to still be current for the covid (SRS) virus.
but the counter point is what is politically expedient. so reports like these that goes against the cammand and control. gets buried . but that too, is based on which science you choose to believe. at this point anything fauci says is suspect, he's been caught in too many lies and now under investigation for helping to fund the lab where the virus was reportedly developed..
so I will continue listen to the independent labs studying the virus. that are continuing to get shut up for not falling in line.
and again,
and I'll circle back to my original point that started us on this discussion.
the corona virus is still spread the same as the flu, the flu mysteriously disappeared, even though it was widely said, (especially in the early stages of the virus) that it was extremely difficult to tell them apart.

until the politics and infighting is removed, and the truth is fully disclosed. there will continue to be a debate. and no one will know who for sure who to believe.
but I will lean away from those that are with fauci. his hands are too dirty..

As I pointed out to John if you wish to debate Fauci there are political threads better suited to that agenda .

I will continue to wear full “airborne “ protection (rather than droplet/contact) when isolating with a patient infected with covid , until medical science directs otherwise . I am sure if you were exposed to that same level of risk your perspective of covid would be somewhat different :-)
I'm not debating fauci, just the information, he and his cronies are putting out.
if your going to wear a full protection as you say, invest in a bio hazard suit. make sure the mask you wear is at least N/NK 95 rated and make sure that you wear the sealed goggles too. because covid can in theory spread through your tear ducts as well.. and an open face shield nor glasses will not block vapors.

I do property maintenance for a living, which means I'm in contact with the people living in those properties. so by my stated possisions on this subject, it has not changed my perspective. but living alone, I dont have to be isolated with any one that has been infected. if I was I would not care though. I'm not at high risk from covid. so if I was exposed and had a break though case, it would be likely to be very minor. and it would just boost my antibody count higher.

but until then, I will fallow the medical science I trust. so far it has not failed me.
and personally I'll continue to live my life just as I have been since before covid existed. and use the same safety measures I normally would during any flu out break.

Richard 's photo
Tue 09/14/21 06:26 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 09/14/21 06:28 PM

let's share machine world

torque wins races not horse power, however they do work

together....Carol Shelby said ''torque wins races, horse power

sells cars''

I actually met the man a few times through Amy Boylan. I loved to just sit and listen to him speak. Carol was a very interesting person. I wish I would have recorded our visits. opportunities lost to hind sight..

Richard 's photo
Tue 09/14/21 05:08 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 09/14/21 05:30 PM

To clarify .. influenza is primarily spread through large respiratory DROPLETS which are unable to remain suspended in the air for sustained periods or distances . Covid in comparison is believed to be AIRBORNE with suspension of fine particles being the primary mode of transmission .

to clarify they are both spread through the respiratory exchange of fluids through close contact with infected people ( that is droplets and vaper caused by breathing). this is why we are suppose to keep our distance
wash our face and hands often, limit facial contact around the mouth and eyes, keep surfaces wiped down with disinfectant and wear face coverings that are mostly un effective, unless they have an approved rating of M-95 or higher.
many experts have said. if you can detect odors from the surrounding environment a virus such as the flu and covid, can get through as well.
and since the moisture from your breathing collects in that mask, it actually can become a breading ground for a virus. which is why they are not recommended for prolonged use, and recommended that they should be changed often. which most people dont do.
there is no evidence showing that covid-19 remains viable as a sustained airborne disease.

sounds like you are not searching in the right place .. there is updated scientific information that supports airborne transmission of covid .

http://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-coronavirus-aerosol-droplets-airborne-evolution/amp

http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126194048/airborne-transmission-of-covid19-more-widespread-than-previously-believed--study ncov/science/science-briefs/sars-cov-2-transmission.html

http://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126194048/airborne-transmission-of-covid19-more-widespread-than-previously-believed--study

As far as pros cons and efficiency of mask wearing ., that has also been discussed in depth already . I will however add, that
N95 masks require “ fit testing “ before use ... any breach of the seal and they are ineffective . Likewise application and removal if not performed correctly increases exposure risk . A “95” specification means they have a 95% efficiency (when used correctly ) .

airborne- in open air floating on air currents the virus is not shown to viably exist, beyond speculation and theory.

my point was it is transmitted just like the flu with a similar viability of transfer both airborne (breathing) and through surface contact.
the virus has a 3 hour viability with a 1 hour projected half life of infection possibility.
there are no cases shown where there has not been direct contact from a host either by touching a contaminated surface, or being in close proximity to them in a closed environment. there been nothing shown where breathing free air in an open environment has any case proven risk.
what I said about masks is true and born out. no matter what kind of mask option, they have to be properly fitted . but unless it is a M-Kn or N rated mask.. they will offer only minimum protection if any at all.
airborne transmission is now believed to be the PRIMARY way that covid spreads . If you are referring to contact as contact with fomites that is a secondary transmission mode that carries a lower risk of infection . (Refer links below )

“Close contact” refers to the distance you are from an infected person and the likelihood that you shared the same air and have been exposed to the virus .

“When a person is identified as a Close Contact “ generally they have been in the same place at the same time as someone infectious with Covid .

A study showed covid transmission in a large apartment complex where both indoor and outdoor airborne transmission was believed to have occurred . Indoors the virus was detected on multiple levels of the apartment complex . The conclusion drawn was that ..,

“The airborne transmission of coronaviruses via the outdoor route could be a significant risk for residents in high-density

Airflow ,temperature , humidity , ventilation , filtration and infectivity of viral titres impact on how long covid can remain viable in the air and how widely it is dispersed .

at this point blondie, you are just verifying what I have said about it being transferred just like the flu breath from infected to non infected(airborne) close proximity, in high density. and surface contact.
a large apartment complex where contact is made on multiple common surfaces, spreads the virus to others making the same contact with them. samples of free air have not shown the virus still being viable in an airborne state out side of a close or confined space to be any different then the flu. which is still my original point.
I thought I posted the link showing the 3 hour with a 1 hour half life, I did not save it. this is not the same article but it has the same information.
https://www.acep.org/corona/covid-19-field-guide/home-safety/covid-19-aerosol-and-surface-stability/

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/penn-physician-blog/2020/august/airborne-droplet-debate-article
the data estimating 3 hrs related back to early 2020 when airborne spread was not given much attention . Delta is more much widely dispersed and has a faster infection rate . I expect new data will be released based on current scientific investigations .

as I mentioned before this is not the same report, but it has the same information, this is updated from the original report to still be current for the covid (SRS) virus.
but the counter point is what is politically expedient. so reports like these that goes against the cammand and control. gets buried . but that too, is based on which science you choose to believe. at this point anything fauci says is suspect, he's been caught in too many lies and now under investigation for helping to fund the lab where the virus was reportedly developed..
so I will continue listen to the independent labs studying the virus. that are continuing to get shut up for not falling in line.
and again,
and I'll circle back to my original point that started us on this discussion.
the corona virus is still spread the same as the flu, the flu mysteriously disappeared, even though it was widely said, (especially in the early stages of the virus) that it was extremely difficult to tell them apart.

until the politics and infighting is removed, and the truth is fully disclosed. there will continue to be a debate. and no one will know who for sure who to believe.
but I will lean away from those that are with fauci. his hands are too dirty..

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/13/21 04:05 AM
Edited by Richard on Mon 09/13/21 04:30 AM

Richard 's photo
Sat 09/11/21 06:14 PM
Edited by Richard on Sat 09/11/21 07:09 PM

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/10/21 12:40 PM
Edited by Richard on Fri 09/10/21 01:01 PM