Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/06/21 10:22 AM
Edited by Richard on Mon 09/06/21 10:25 AM

Yes you can.

The site uses BBCodes which you can find here https://mingle2.com/topic/199646 You may also practice within that forum too.

If you want to upload pics from your photo gallery (album) on your device then you will need to use an Image Hosting Site which will give your image a URL which is needed to upload your pic elsewhere.

Di
Site Moderator

thank you Di, this is what I was wanting to know..
we do need a host site, it is allowed, but this site does not support direct uploads except to our profiles. thank you also bonnie,

Richard 's photo
Mon 09/06/21 08:39 AM

Someone in the family confided in you. They passed away.
Are you obligated to keep that secret?
if they confided in you, then you should honer their trust.
especially if it might hurt the ones they left behind. if you were to expose it.
if it weighs on you. then do your best to forgive the person and let it pass with them.

Richard 's photo
Sun 09/05/21 03:58 PM
watched last blood last night..totaly different then the rambo movies we know.. I kinda would like to see a sequal on this new story line..
I also re watched man on fire .

Richard 's photo
Sun 09/05/21 03:33 PM
Edited by Richard on Sun 09/05/21 03:34 PM

Eight Below - 2006 - 7,3 rating, which it is worth for sure.
I'd come across it before, never watched it, but Tom mentioned it and I thought, let's just go for it!

It sure as hell doesn't disappoint, it's just that certain moments are so damned sad, and yep, then I'm bawling my eyes out.

Personally I don't get why they left the sled dogs tied up without any shelter at all with a severe storm coming. You gotta count on the worst, not the best scenario.

VERY much worth watching!

In the Antarctic, after an expedition with Dr. Davis McClaren, the sled dog trainer Jerry Shepherd has to leave the polar base with his colleagues due to the proximity of a heavy snow storm. He ties his dogs to be rescued after, but the mission is called-off and the dogs are left alone at their own fortune. For six months, Jerry tries to find a sponsor for a rescue mission while his dogs fight for survival.

the grey was different.. if you aint seen it. it is worth a look.
an oil crew in the alaskan out back is going home on rotation.. but their plane Iced up and crashes..

The Grey was wonderful!! But I like most Liam Neeson movies. It isn't really realistic, wolves don't behave that way, but still a very good movie!

Don't know if you've seen "The Mountain Between Us"? If not, I recommend it!
sounds familier, dont think I've seen it yet though. thanks crystal

Richard 's photo
Sun 09/05/21 03:08 PM
Edited by Richard on Sun 09/05/21 03:12 PM

please share your ideas on protected sex, especially the health implications.

the only 100% safe sex, is no sex.
barring that.. you should all ways use the proper safety equipment,( condoms spermacides, lubricants ect..).
and get regular screenings. both to protect your self, and others that you have been/will be with.

in todays culture I highly recommend abstaining. unless you and your partner can show proof, you have been medically cleared. even using protection.

I'm guessing you're the type that wears his mask alone while he drives, yes?

LOL. wearing a mask while driving alone, is. kinda like wearing a condom while alone in the shower. no? ;-)

Richard 's photo
Sat 09/04/21 07:42 PM
when talking on related subjects. some times I like showing pictures, (like from a fishing trip, or a car show for example.)
to help share the event .. but I'm noticing theres not anything like that being shared by others. unless copied and pasted from the net.
I guess, I'm just wondering if it is because, rules prohibit it, or if the forums just dont support it..

Richard 's photo
Sat 09/04/21 07:06 PM
Edited by Richard on Sat 09/04/21 07:12 PM

xeno- xenology the study of other races.. .. I believe there is only race of beings populating the earth. humans. so in that regard.. I dont have a fear of them. only their actions.
now.. if we are talking about the possibility of non Terran races. well, we have not been invaded or enslaved. so I'm not concerned..
LOL though, I might change my mind, if they abduct me and do experiments ;-)

that said, there is definitely some places on earth I would fear going to.
simply because, there are so many people that choose hatred, over understanding.
but even in that.. I believe there are people that would still welcome and protect me ..

some years back, I was in california and I guess took the wrong exit into inglewood,
pulled into a service station to check my map. not really paying attention to anything else.
I seen a shadow and looked up, and there was three big guys leaning against my car .
not doing anything , just leaning against it looking away.. so I rolled down my window to ask what was going on.
the guy closest to me answered, and said that he noticed I was from oregon and white. I then asked if that was a problem..
he replied YES, then explained there was bad feelings in the neighbor hood twards whites. because of a shooting. and they were there to make sure nothing happened to me. he then gave me directions to get me on the correct free way, and suggested I left the area as soon as possible.
if I would have reacted out of fear about those 3 guy's .. I may have found my self in a very bad situation.
but instead, I was directed to safety.

Richard 's photo
Sat 09/04/21 06:28 PM
Edited by Richard on Sat 09/04/21 06:31 PM
xeno- xenology the study of other races.. .. I believe there is only race of beings populating the earth. humans. so in that regard.. I dont have a fear of them. only their actions.
now.. if we are talking about the possibility of non Terran races. well, we have not been invaded or enslaved. so I'm not concerned..
LOL though, I might change my mind, if they abduct me and do experiments ;-)

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/03/21 03:51 PM

Just curious, as I always am, hihi.

If you come across a person of your OWN gender -whether in real life or on tv- does that intimidate you or make you feel envious, maybe trying to outdo them in one way or another?
OR can you simply take in their beauty and appreciate it? Now this can be anything from a pretty/handsome face, a good body or both etc.

How do you handle this and can you?

personally.. I dont even consider how other guy's look.
their attitude in how they treat others around them. is what I would actually notice. but that only interests me if I have to work around them, or if they are openly being jerks..
I'm comfortable with my self.
so the guy in the mirror(my reflection) is the only one I worry about how he looks. my job is to be the best me, I can be

I have noticed it is different with many women, because are taught from an early age to compare them selves to others. and it takes a lot of deprograming for some..to feel accepted for who they are, not who they should be.

of coarse I'm a guy...so my point of view is that of a man. and my own.

Yes I do think there is a difference in how this works for/in women and men. That's what I was curious about too, to hear men's views :)

I think women get judged more easily, including by other women, for how we look and what our bodies are like. And this starts at quite an early age, sadly enough, somewhere around 9 yrs old.
Which I suppose is shortly after we shift out of Theta where we just take everything in without filters. This happens around approx. 7 yrs old. I suppose ego isn't formed really until after that either.

in that case, I hope my perspective was of help.

I dont know if women/ girls get judged more easily .
I'ld say it is just differently then us males judge each other.
again just speaking from my point of view:

because I was all ways the new kid in school, I was all ways being challenged. to see how I would react. because, I was just trying to fit in.

but basically male or female, we were still judging and testing each other. by the standards of our piers.

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/03/21 12:24 PM
Edited by Richard on Fri 09/03/21 12:30 PM

please share your ideas on protected sex, especially the health implications.

the only 100% safe sex, is no sex.
barring that.. you should all ways use the proper safety equipment,( condoms spermacides, lubricants ect..).
and get regular screenings. both to protect your self, and others that you have been/will be with.

in todays culture I highly recommend abstaining. unless you and your partner can show proof, you have been medically cleared. even using protection.

Richard 's photo
Fri 09/03/21 09:46 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 09/03/21 10:04 AM

I have not clicked on any profiles on here yet because I'm afraid they will see that I've clicked on them and then message me. laugh (Forum posters not included in this.)

But I'll say what turns me off in a message. Text speak, using the Mingle suggested starters as your message, any message starting with "Hi Dear", any message from a shirtless man.
LOL the good ol' high dear or high sweety, hi daddy(or momma).
I was getting a lot of them.

you can fix a lot of that with your personal messenger setting filters.
it limits / defines the people who can contact you.
so, you wont get as much of what I call spam mail / messages..

you can also do the same with your searches. so the people you view,
will be more likely be, the people you would not mind as much, if they contact you after words.
at least thats how I feel about it..
and theres also the unanswered/ delete and or block option. for those PM's, you really dont want to contact you.

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 01:59 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/02/21 02:00 PM

I miss my '71 Coupe DeVille.
Nice, smooth ride.

dint the DeVille have self leveling air suspension??.. I cant remember. seams there was something about it , that made them ride like you were on a cloud.
my monty's have heavy duty sway bars..and wider tires. they can out corner a 73 nova on a clover leaf. for as long as they are, they are extremely well balanced

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 01:39 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/02/21 01:49 PM

Stuck a HP dual core radiator in my C5 last week, plus a little gizmo that turns on the high speed fan by remote. Running nice and cool now even in blistering heat.

C-5 blazer? if so did you add a trans cooler as well??? my buddy says, it helps keep the trans fluid from cooking if you do a lot of trails.

C5 Corvette, manual trans. Next week I'm putting in Ruthenium plugs and 8mm wires. It's never seen dirt roads.
Ah.. should have guessed.. based on you referring to it as a car.. never owned a vette.. I like steel bodied cars, my self. my fox body T-bird is the lightest one I've ever owned. that was not an import. and it is extremely thin skinned. with too much plastic 302 w/ 8 port rail fuel injection. has the open hood scoop hood (like the turbo/super coupes had), and rear spoiler.
as I mentioned earlier, it's a pretty rare car.

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 01:22 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/02/21 01:23 PM

Right now it's near impossible to find anyone to sexcercise with !!
But good luck !!!

sexcercise.... Some of you lot have.... Class...

LOL, aint that just yoga and polities with out clothes?? ;-)

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 01:03 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/02/21 01:10 PM
though it's been a while.. I have never had the problem of falling asleep.. I like to play after.. and usually get chased out of bed or shower or...... LOL;-)
maybe.. I do fall asleep after just a few minuets of turning on any sports... they knock me right out. could that be related to this study??

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 12:53 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 09/02/21 12:54 PM

Eight Below - 2006 - 7,3 rating, which it is worth for sure.
I'd come across it before, never watched it, but Tom mentioned it and I thought, let's just go for it!

It sure as hell doesn't disappoint, it's just that certain moments are so damned sad, and yep, then I'm bawling my eyes out.

Personally I don't get why they left the sled dogs tied up without any shelter at all with a severe storm coming. You gotta count on the worst, not the best scenario.

VERY much worth watching!

In the Antarctic, after an expedition with Dr. Davis McClaren, the sled dog trainer Jerry Shepherd has to leave the polar base with his colleagues due to the proximity of a heavy snow storm. He ties his dogs to be rescued after, but the mission is called-off and the dogs are left alone at their own fortune. For six months, Jerry tries to find a sponsor for a rescue mission while his dogs fight for survival.

the grey was different.. if you aint seen it. it is worth a look.
an oil crew in the alaskan out back is going home on rotation.. but their plane Iced up and crashes..

Richard 's photo
Thu 09/02/21 12:38 PM
yeeesh.. found a tom hanks movie I dint like... am I the only one that had problems fallowing cloud atlas??. had to watch the terminal , and catch me if you can.. to recover from that one.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/31/21 01:54 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/31/21 02:06 PM

One thing I absolutely loathe is a profile that seeks people
outside their own age as it bespeaks so many issues.

Like a 50 year old wanting only teenagers, I am sure I set
some sort of land-speed record for getting away from such
profiles.

LOL, what about all these 20 somethings, looking for 45 to 60+ somethings??

to the question of the thread,
the only thing that really bugs me are completely blank profiles with just a name age and location.
the rest, well, we are all adults here. we can all ways say, we are not interested.

though, personally I might caution people about posting pics with their kids. on an adult dating site. strictly as a safety concern.

reading my account activity, of those who have viewed my profile and also liked me..
they are all at least 20-30 years younger than me, and/ or over 60 miles away..
so there must be a need for men seeking "teen agers" .. if so many younger women are looking for much older men, that live so far away from them. right??
even when those mens profiles state the women are under the age the men are looking for, and also out side the distance the men are willing to travel..

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/31/21 01:35 PM

If you come across a person of your OWN gender -whether in real life or on tv- does that intimidate you or make you feel envious, maybe trying to outdo them in one way or another?
OR can you simply take in their beauty and appreciate it? Now this can be anything from a pretty/handsome face, a good body or both etc.

their attitude in how they treat others around them. is what I would actually notice. but that only interests me if I have to work around them, or if they are openly being jerks..
so the guy in the mirror(my reflection) is the only one I worry about how he looks. my job is to be the best me, I can be

I have noticed it is different with many women, because are taught from an early age to compare them selves to others. and it takes a lot of deprograming for some..to feel accepted for who they are, not who they should be.

HMM.. a guy asked me a while back, for some advice. I suggested he might try to improve his appearance, comb his hair, get it cut, and try to look/be more possitive. would that count??

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/31/21 01:19 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/31/21 01:30 PM