Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:07 AM

Well firstly I had to Google what a clipboard is, then secondly I thought, WTF, how do I delete this chit lmao.

Was thinking about it myself.i figured id have one. So much stuff I don't use

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:01 AM
Joking earlier my phone is locked..mine says..
"tap to write message in text"
"Tap to draw pictute message
S Memo no message

You could draw me a finger message I guess.
I should start to use it because its handy

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 12:48 AM

don't be shy.

Pretty much this^^ in other words not just you but for all of us, for what ever that may be. Being mindful and leaving our comfort zones which challenges us all.every body should be going out on a limb.
Welcome

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 12:27 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 12/30/14 12:30 AM
"Cannibalism on the high
Seas,common laws perfect storm" and you can read
the whole story.
They almost were hung but Queen Victoria pardoned them with 6 months.
It did happen alot and
The law of the sea is not the law of england

The Queen said the courts are more lenient on men that killed there wifes. Yes Richard was the cabin boy that drank salt water and was in rough shape.

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:15 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 11:23 PM
Weaponizing stupidity.
Like take a ridiculous losing side to debate
and complicate it with about 25 lies frusterating you opponent . Basically baffle 'em with BS
Burying them with so much crap they will be forced to only argue about 3-4 of the worst statments and them been so far away from cornering you so its like a win or declare victory because they're frustrated and give up. Its funny
I want to try...too funny. It could make a awesome game I would like to try with TS
Mindfreak

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 09:58 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 10:19 PM
Hi Leigh & Blondie

old laws of the sea like the Captain been last off the ship or can elect to go down with the ship

The Custom of the Sea is a set of customs that are said to be practiced by the officers and crew of ships and boats in the open sea, as distinguished from maritime law, a distinct and coherent body of law which governs maritime questions and offenses.

Possibly the best-known of the customs is the practice of shipwrecked survivors drawing lots to see who would be killed and eaten so that the others might survive.

Historical examples of the Custom of the sea

"No vessel appearing on the morning, I made signs to Stephens and Brooks that we had better do it, but they seemed to have no heart to do it, so I went to the boy, who was lying at the bottom of the boat with his arm over his face.

"I took out my knife-first offering a prayer to God to forgive us for what we were about to do and for the rash act, that our souls might be saved-and I said to the boy, 'Richard, your time has come.' The boy said, 'What me, Sir?' I said, 'Yes, my boy.'

"I then put my knife [into the side of his neck.] The blood spurted out, and we caught it in the bailer and we drank the blood while it was warm; we then stripped the body, cut it open, and took out his liver and heart, and we ate the liver while it was still warm. Stephens at that time was in the stern of the boat and Brooks in the bow?"

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 09:18 PM
Oh since your are not going to start it I guess I will have to address the obvious.

What is really going on here. Its about ...

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:58 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 08:59 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Willie ya kill me.

"Bow to the king"

As far as the rest...I'm just a loner
Timber Faller From the BC..with a little time off.I don't know anything about clicks.
It seems David has the answer, Acme!...lol
Anti drama spray or basically its water of a ducks back. Quit talking to the wrong 'woman', they're making you paranoid.
Peace out

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:44 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 09:01 PM
Oh now I'm starting to understand were you are comming from..lol this could be fun...I see the light I'll be the strait guy "set up guy"
and you pick it and employ these tactics

Your move punk..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 07:46 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 07:51 PM
Yeah we're definitely good and always have been, I was just calling you on what I saw to be bs..next time
call me on mine as you see it. Ive been through recovery and I've always encourage people to do so. We all try it. Can't fool an old fool, man.
As far as taking risks
well ..somebody's nose will always be put out of join but for that one person you offend 'you' may have made 10 smile. Your playing to a majority crowd, its a numbers game.Threads have been started... asking about if we are different in person to the on line personally,
Well that would be of course! For me. Your playing to singles many times and its not a comedy script that people can take or leave.thats the beauty of it here,.nobody makes us read each others stuff.
BTW thats what they should do for rule offenders. We all submit 5 names of the people we least enjoy reading and they make us read then out loud for X amount of hours and submit the tape for clearance.sick this could work..see and some of the feeling are mutual, thats the beauty of it...lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:58 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 07:09 PM
Sad but true, its human nature, even if its great. If she's the one who's pressing it 3 & 4 times a day by the end off the week, its not going to be the same.Your tool will start having a mind of its own and won't get up for the occasion. But when she holds back a bit you are going to want her bad,Its the frequent accessible that can kill it (short term) quicker than the longevity of the union.
Too much is definitely not good, she may sometimes have to hold it back if she's over the top.As much as I hate to say it. Good things come to those that wait

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:34 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 06:40 PM

Excellent,sounds like a match made in heaven.
BTW...aren't most Scorpions murdered?

rofl probably not very good karma for me but I am game my ex was a scorpio

rofl rofl rofl lmao
Me too the mother of my child and the X
Wife is on the cusp.lol too funny..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:30 PM

Anyways TS..I don't need a link to form an opinion on what I'm referring to and that was you 2nd post that got chopped. The link BTW doesn't seen to match anything about a cartoon skit? Furthermore I don't think we are talking about the same write? Maybe something else?

You were comparing you junk to her toys in a back door context and been very blunt.I mean.. man! not that It offends me but as if thats guna fly.And two days ago you started a thread about "keeping the site clean"..I think your hilarious and I don't want to see you skidded. .but that was pretty bombed..lol
Peace

Hey, let's have a debate about how that's worse than some of the things that some of the ladies post on here. Cooking with sperm and what a forty five year old feels like inside are a couple that spring to mind.

Man, I got banned on purpose. I get bored with reading insulting and inane drivel and go off to do something more productive with my life.

So, I told that same story on another site last night and they didn't appreciate it. Well, there's plenty of things that I don't like reading either.

I was replying to some guy's thread earlier where he asked why this site is so boring and he said that he checked it out for a while and then got nailed for something he said. The thread was deleted though.
pfft tawt .. That was my thread .. There is nothing wrong with cooking with sperm .. *** on .. Lmao . Anything I post I take accountability for and if it is deleted or I am banned then I am ok with that . Hopefully people know me well enough to know .. don't intend offence only humour . It may not be to everyone's taste and I would be the first to apologise if that was the case. I don't take it personally .. Neither should you. :-)

I think that hits the head of the hammer..er maybe I'm getting my clich�s mixed up.Anyway TS this^^^ is what its about..ownership at least.its not about a debate and at the end of the day it wouldn't be either one of our opinion thats rule anyways..pointlessslaphead

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:29 PM
The property and private contents before you is not worth losing your life over.
Please dail the # set forth and leave a message with a contact
Thank you

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:06 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 05:41 PM
Anyways TS..I don't need a link to form an opinion on what I'm referring to and that was your 2nd post that got chopped. The link BTW doesn't seen to match anything about a cartoon skit? Furthermore I don't think we are talking about the same write? Maybe something else?

You were comparing your junk to her toys in a back door context and been very blunt.I mean.. man! not that It offends me but as if thats guna fly.And two days ago you started a thread about "keeping the site clean"..I think your hilarious and I don't want to see you skidded. .but that was pretty bombed..lol
Peace

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 04:03 PM

I would just like to say that I don't use sex toys.

And nothing against the OP but this is a sex topic and I didn't start it.

As adults we are responsible for our own actions. Did they edit anyone else? out out of 4-5 pages...I don't think so. Could it have been something you said? I think it was more the way you CHOSE to say it. All I could think of is "here we go again" Seriously you could have said it 5 different ways but you let the shat fly..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 03:50 PM
Excellent,sounds like a match made in heaven.
BTW...aren't most Scorpions murdered?

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:52 AM

well I do not second guess the universe's plan for me..lol....
.... for now I will be content..
with the universe, putting beautiful pictures of women such as yourself! in front of me..... I would not want to go against the universe..:wink: flowerforyou waving :angel:

Well without taking a quote we would only assume your are talking to the OP so to me its funny, to the OP...not so much..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:46 AM

MORNING????

You say morning but you're supposed to be in the UK and it's almost 10pm, strange.

The sun never sets on the British Empire
Erm..there was a day

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/29/14 10:15 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 12/29/14 10:16 AM
:laughing: rofl rofl when laughter goes to choking:cry:
A good reminder not to
read your posts (in future) semi proped up in bed