Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 11/07/14 11:44 AM

i thought mingle2 said it takes just 30sec to sign up and meet someone. Well have been here for over 5 days and still i haven't found just one friend. Am so helpless and tired of this sad

5 days and you haven't got a girlfriend yet!
Really? Something doesn't sound right to me?

Thank your higher power you didn't have to pull out your credit card to have your chain yanked, like pay sites do.

~esebulldog~lol but what does the fine print read and what are the symbols indicating what not to do? I can't make it out on my phone.

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:03 PM

Dear wait for your turn there will be a day in your life that day you will have love in your life.
Keep your hope alive..

Seriously when guys address me as dear; I want to vomit.As well; not a fracking chance in hell will I have love in my life.

*Mouth drops open*
Certainly not with that attitude ..elk?..lol.. is that better.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 11/01/14 08:05 AM

Let me think about it, ill get back to you slaphead

LMAO

Yes that usually keeps then liking you.

If only we could do that when we greet woman..you know, instead of the hand shake ...hmmm
It would help:tongue:

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:55 AM
Answer # two

Post you threads in the appropriate category may help

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:47 AM
Make her like me?
Make a mold,melt down some British Steel and attach an anvil to her leg for a life of hard work.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:34 AM
"Long cool woman in a black dress"
Your not hard to look at..but I'm not the one your looking for.
I would never get any work done .Forget the men and go model that body.

All the best young lady

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/25/14 06:05 PM
ARE YOU MAKE FUN OF AN ANGRY DYSLEXIC...LMAO

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/25/14 05:56 PM

the king of the jungle is not very well endowed lmao... If I was a lioness I would be disappointed :-)

Really! That's small to you woman?...lol jk no really I'm joking.

Thats got to be a doctored picture because its a mature lion and its balls haven't dropped yet. Not to mention the little tweetie bird sitting on top.
It actually looks like a little bird with two nuts under its wings; when I zoomed in.
Yes, I zoomed Inslaphead

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/23/14 01:06 PM

Do you prefer: spanking, hair pulling, getting pinned down, ball gags or handcuffs?

Depends.
Did I hear my miranda rights?

LMAO, oh that bad eh...lol
We wouldnt hold it against you, as long as they're consenting adults and you didn't chop 'em up into little pieces.

If a female cop ever reads you the Maranda warning..."You have the right to remain silent;
Anything you say and do can and will be held agains you" ..Don't miss the oportunnity.
Retort back with "BOOBS" and don't say another word...I'm not really a Lawyer but thats pretty sound legal advice...lol

Hahahahahahahahahahaaa
I actually had to think about that one for a min, lol

Just for a minute! Really? Wow! Your comming along kid..lol jk:wink:

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/23/14 10:45 AM

mashed potatoes

I prefer whipped cream and chocolate syrup..... but hey whatever floats your boat...lol

Jello floats my boat, too...:tongue:

You like jello in your boat?
You going to numb "the man in the boat"

@ Awatersign
Lmao

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/23/14 10:37 AM

Do you prefer: spanking, hair pulling, getting pinned down, ball gags or handcuffs?

Depends.
Did I hear my miranda rights?

LMAO, oh that bad eh...lol
We wouldnt hold it against you, as long as they're consenting adults and you didn't chop 'em up into little pieces.

If a female cop ever reads you the Maranda warning..."You have the right to remain silent;
Anything you say and do can and will be held agains you" ..Don't miss the oportunnity.
Retort back with "BOOBS" and don't say another word...I'm not really a Lawyer but thats pretty sound legal advice...lol

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 10/22/14 09:13 PM
You can leave with you front grill in a bag from a friendly game of hockey.

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 10/21/14 12:00 PM

Lots of variables.
I will want to help with dishes and cook some thing but depending on the woman
She may not be comfortable with some one in 'her area" and chase me out. I can take an order too.
If the kicken work is shared and I already started something then I would want to finish unless I needed help with something like how do you turn the oven on.

I dont like a woman too dominant walking around with a tape measure on her belt either ...she might find me out..
A little self depicating joke...no really!

I want to take her from behind until we have no more dishes

I can't decide which of these posts I like best, the first onelaugh :tongue: or the second one!drool love

waving Hey Studley Sunshine Muffin!! flowers

Thanks for the flowers Leigh:heart: drool my heat and drool is and has been reserved for you for a while.
I want to be a sexual dominant non chauvinist.
I will run through the scenerio I mentioned;
Your doing dishes and I slowly press up behind you ever so gently and between running my lips up and down your neck and sucking your earlobe and you say "what are you doing " and I say "helping" and you say "you are, are ya" with a big smile on your face then I switch to an aggressive gear and then..... .... ... and here's the non chauvinist part; I clean up the broken glass latter. Ok deal? People say roles should be discussed before hand?

First post, tape measure scenario:
I press you against the sink counter and you say "OW DONT! You're preasing the tape measure into me. and I say "then take it off then"! and you say "No! why dont you get in front"!noway

bigsmile Forgedda bout the first two, I like this one the best!love drool smitten

laugh

waving

You didn't like the first one because you have a dishwasher a guess
Ok ..you go check the clothes and they're not done, the washer is just beginning the spin cycle the floor is unever from settlement over the year and the clothes are unbalanced in the machine and I come behind you...and notice you have a stacker
slaphead ok its scenario one we are roll playing and your doing dishes...ok does that workwaving

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 10/21/14 06:09 AM

Lots of variables.
She may not be comfortable with some one in 'her area" and chase me out. I can take an order too.
If the kicken work is shared and I already started something then I would want to finish unless I needed help with something like how do you turn the oven on.

I dont like a woman too dominant walking around with a tape measure on her belt either ...she might find me out..

I can't decide which of these posts I like best, the first onelaugh :tongue: or the second one!drool love

waving Hey Studley Sunshine Muffin!! flowers

Thanks for the flowers Leigh:heart: drool my heat and drool is and has been reserved for you for a while.
I want to be a sexual dominant non chauvinist.
I will run through the scenerio I mentioned;
Your doing dishes and I slowly press up behind you ever so gently and between running my lips up and down your neck and sucking your earlobe and you say "what are you doing " and I say "helping" and you say "you are, are ya" with a big smile on your face then I switch to an aggressive gear and then..... .... ... and here's the non chauvinist part; I clean up the broken glass latter. Ok deal? People say roles should be discussed before hand?

First post, tape measure scenario:
I press you against the sink counter and you say "OW DONT! You're preasing the tape measure into me. and I say "then take it off then"! and you say "No! why dont you get in front"!noway

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:03 AM
You can't touch theese ones:
Locamotive Breath by Jethro tull. I have a styx cover right now which is heavier. There's also one done by a band called Halloween with a fast drum beat. Great memories to that song going up to the top of the world. I had a lead foot and would say to my friend " I just can't slow down and he would say "Cuz Charlie stole the handle" and i I would laugh but it would always go over my head but dispite driving to that tune 10 times a day. I guess I wasn't hearing the words it was like I was possessed.

Judas priest
"You got another thing comming

"Some heads are gunna roll is pretty good too
as well as Some ACDC
But nothing can touch those two for me

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/20/14 12:02 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/20/14 12:04 PM

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/20/14 12:02 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/20/14 12:03 PM
Lots of variables.

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/20/14 03:42 AM
"Its not the size of rod
Its the way you wiggle your worm"

Who says that? we know exactly who!
all the guys that don't comment on this post in agreeance, massaging my ego and saying;
"Yeah only guys with little peepees say that..isn't that right Pony? "Yeah only guys with little Peepees say that"!

What an excuse

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 07:09 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 10/19/14 07:12 PM
Sh_t happens and crap occurs

(The guilt trip one) I tried my best..and I guess my best isn't good enough for you)

Click here to report spelling & grammer mistakes or call:

1-800-EAT-sh_t

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 06:30 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 10/19/14 06:49 PM

When someone professes to "say it like it is".
I look at them like thiswhoa
And I think, "Like it is IN YOUR MIND".
Then I do this:

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Reminds me! It's just about "high tea" time.drinker

Here's to the hole that never heals
The more you _ub it the better it feels

All the soap... on this side of hell
Could never get rid of that _ishy smell

Gentlemen!.. The Queendrinker

Verse one's a fact.
Verse two's an excuse. (Probably not)