Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:48 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/13/14 05:48 AM

because we all start with a 'female' template

the testosterone and y chromosome cause males to then develop penis and testes,,,,

it's interesting to see you finally listen to the voice of reason , while religions say totally the opposite .
... Yes .. Laughing ... Women are the default for the human species ... Wonder what Adam thinks about that :-)

it's not Adam , i was just pleased that Msharmony contradicted the religious known story that "the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man" .
when science comes , fiction disappears

Oh gee, a harmless-yet-fun thread has been marred by an off-topic attack on theism. Go figure.

Agree..keep fun things fun

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:43 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/13/14 05:51 AM

Whatever your sex, everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.

For the first several weeks a developing embryo follows a "female blueprint," from reproductive organs to nipples. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone kick in (for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity of cells in the genitals and brain. But by then those mammary papillae aren't going anywhere.

So the real question is: why do male nipples come equipped with nerves and blood vessels? In many male mammals nipple formation is stunted by hormones, but not in humans. :banana: laugh drinker :wink: happy

Yeah...its not that complicated.
When the babies are born the Doctor slaps the babies on the butt and the DICKSons fall off the dumb ones. Oh hi Blondey.... Blondey?? Ok she's not speaking to me either..lol

Can we change the thread to best and worst nipple experience? I happen to have a couple and a couple of stories.
haha .. Pony hiya .. I am working .. Would love to hear your stories :-)

Well I'm just about on my way to work anyways to make a long story short;

I was in this hospital bed and this nurse walks in...I'm sorry did you want a pony story or pony history...you said story..but a didn't think you liked my pony story.
LMAO.
OK the pro's and the cons of nipples on a dude. Well I've had a few "pro's"
Its a pleasurable spot (can't speakfor other dudes, nope not one) worst experience;
Some drunk dude in a night club that I just met minutes before, figured it would be cool to grab them both and pull and twist them about as hard as he could. Sure, thats friendly and fun right? What an idiot.
That was worse than a kick in the crotch.
And "every action gets a reaction" couldn't have happend to a better guy.

I gave him what was referred to around Liverpool as "the Kirby Kiss"

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:15 AM

because we all start with a 'female' template

the testosterone and y chromosome cause males to then develop penis and testes,,,,

it's interesting to see you finally listen to the voice of reason , while religions say totally the opposite .
... Yes .. Laughing ... Women are the default for the human species ... Wonder what Adam thinks about that :-)

it's not Adam , i was just pleased that Msharmony contradicted the religious known story that "the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man" .
when science comes , fiction disappears

Lol..hi Fox!

So you are saying the bible is just a nice story..I 'know' your response already?
A big green smile. Lol

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:32 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/13/14 04:34 AM

Whatever your sex, everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.

For the first several weeks a developing embryo follows a "female blueprint," from reproductive organs to nipples. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone kick in (for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity of cells in the genitals and brain. But by then those mammary papillae aren't going anywhere.

So the real question is: why do male nipples come equipped with nerves and blood vessels? In many male mammals nipple formation is stunted by hormones, but not in humans. :banana: laugh drinker :wink: happy

Yeah...its not that complicated.
When the babies are born the Doctor slaps the babies on the butt and the DICKSons fall off the dumb ones. Oh hi Blondey.... Blondey?? Ok she's not speaking to me either..lol

Can we change the thread to best and worst nipple experience? I happen to have a couple and a couple of stories.

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:06 PM

Why is it that people that are not In a relationship feels the need to lie about something so small..

Soooo......is this another penis size thread?

You know, that is why women have depth perception issues.

Yeah I don't contribute to that..but true.

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/12/14 05:41 PM
I just ran out of love again with Ms October...I don't know what went wrong
I was soooo into her not more that 30 seconds ago. Why does this keep happening?

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/12/14 04:29 AM
Yes lots of times, it always seems to happen about 3 seconds after ejaculation.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/11/14 09:48 PM
We're subject to change, we are pliable, we form but NEVER mould (mold).the human brain will adapt to almost any change for survival or for human touch; from steak dinners to cannibalism. from heterosexuality to buggery.This type of change is proven to have side effects.scared
My uncle was born left handed back in Liverpool England and at school they would tie his left hand behind his back to teach him to become orthodox.
This was done because all tools were only right handed back then and the majority would become tradesman. I remember as a kid he had a very bad stutter or stamper as he referred to it as. He told me that was the result of learning to use his brain differently

Btw I despise when someone says: " this is who I am and I like me and I'm not changing for anyone"

What I flucken bunch of BS...lol

I've been working in a trade for a 1/4 of a century and a pro learns every day!Work happends to be the easiest part of my life..the rest is so incomplete therefor I 'welcome' improvements and will do to the day I die. HA!..imagine the arrogance (ignorance) to think they are that complete.
Ya I'm talkin' about you *points finger and thinks I got ta work on that one too* (:")

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/10/14 09:54 PM

Yes they can yell for beer, during sport events, and during sex. Im a guy im not hard to please play with my balls, make me a ham sandwhich, and dont talk to much

Who's "much"

and why are we not allowed to talk to him/her/it?

Thumbs down, Boooooooo..just try again

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:36 PM

I think it stops your balls from talking

Omg can balls talk. I always. Wondered if a dick could whistle:banana:

No they don't talk but they move around like an octopus

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/09/14 09:22 PM
"Money or sex"
..no, money for sex

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/09/14 09:17 PM

I want too sex with every part of ur body too make your choice

That pic should be used as a treatment for priapism.

Is that what they start to look like on the farm after a while?...I mean that good

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:58 AM

wow this nice to hear

[^^^^ response to Blondey's post]

He seems quite shocked!
Lmao

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 10/08/14 08:12 PM

Him trying to screw my mother,sister or friend.smokin

And its cool if they come on to him, and pretty much your good with everything else.
Right on!
*thinks keeper* jk
Hey Sherrie hows it hangin'; no..I meant how are you..lolflowerforyou

(((((((Ride))))))hiiiiiii:banana: :heart: flowers waving

Ha ha ha ha..immobilized... as always:laughing:

noway {{2k}}
So it is hanging but.... "the part" is immobilized.
Not good on either account. :laughing: drinker G'night

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 08:01 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/06/14 08:25 PM

You are perfect leigh

If you're willing to change you age scale so easy then maybe you are willing to add a gender? You'll have twice the chance of a date on a Saturday night. Just a thought

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:14 PM
Holds me off all day Saturday for sex and I order pay per veiw UFC
then has sex with me
(Non doggy fashion)at the beginning of the main event...because she can! I hate that!
Shrinks my hoodies or
looks at my chainsaws..
would do it..yeah

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:58 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 10/06/14 06:02 PM

Him trying to screw my mother,sister or friend.smokin

And its cool if they come on to him, and pretty much your good with everything else.
Right on!
*thinks keeper* jk
Hey Sherrie hows it hangin'; no..I meant how are you..lolflowerforyou

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:51 PM

End a relatioship fast? hmm, a person doing drugs, taking up smoking, a person that wants to get a pet(very alergic to them), cheatig, poor hygiene, abuse(physical or mental) or finding out there are a single dad.

Whats left..jk; hi Navygirlwaving

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:40 PM

choose your words wisely when talking to women bro. i guarantee i guarantee they are smarter than you think

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

I know chicanery (a crafty way of speaking) sounds the same.

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 10/06/14 07:14 AM

No I disagree.sex is good for you...makes you live longer.
-Sleep better
- relieves stress
- it burns calories
- strenthens muscles (heart)

Not if you were married to Anna Nicole ...laugh laugh

Morning Studley!!waving

Yes I don't think that would be healthy at any age I'm sure those balloons could smother anyone pretty lady...I like the little ones