Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 10:15 AM
Its "Ride white pony" weeeee.. farm animals can't ride

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 09:49 AM

Sometimes it just does.

Like alot of the girls in my neighborhood were always hitting on me, asking me, what am I up too...like "Hey Tiger! Looking for company? and I said "sure!we walked hand in hand for a while then she ask me to bed.
I started to undress and she said. "Easy Tiger! The money first.

Hehehe...Sooooooo, did they have change for a $20?smokin

Lol ..no ..its I little
More than you charge down south..lol

Socialized health care will do that Studley....Next thing ya know you Canucks will be coming down here to take advantage of the short wait time at our "state of the art" brothels too....whoa

One thing I've learnt
Is to save my loot
Rather than spend it all
In the company of the ill repute

laugh laugh laugh Thanks to free dating sites and good ol Rosie Palm(er), eh Pony?,,,:wink:

lEEEigh..Shhh..your embarrassing meblushing

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 09:27 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 12/27/14 09:30 AM

Sometimes it just does.

Like alot of the girls in my neighborhood were always hitting on me, asking me, what am I up too...like "Hey Tiger! Looking for company? and I said "sure!we walked hand in hand for a while then she ask me to bed.

Lol ..no ..its I little
More than you charge down south..lol

Socialized health care will do that Studley....Next thing ya know you Canucks will be coming down here to take advantage of the short wait time at our "state of the art" brothels too....whoa

Bin there done that
It's bin a while

What I remember. .
Its was pretty vile

Laying on top
Thinking it doesn't feel new
Her on the bottom
saying, think I'll paint the ceiling blue

One thing I've learnt
Is to save my loot
Rather than spend it all
In the company of the ill repute

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:58 AM

Pleasuring themselves while posting??
That would explain some of the bad spelling.think

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yep..thats hilarious

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:56 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 12/27/14 09:03 AM

All that I'm saying is that it's fine to talk about your dating and relationships but to try to not make it smutty. I have it on good authority here that the men pleasure themselves when doing all of that flirting with the ladies on here.

At least that's what someone told me but I really don't know if it's just her thinking that.

Yeah, I get it, you just came off a suspension. .AKA "the scared strait program" and now your a reformed spokesman.

Its ok, you're "out" now. You can leave your bible at the gate like the rest of us hypocritical "cons" just remember to pick up your brain next time. Good authority! but your not sure if she is just thinking that? No extensive survey? Because I didn't get asked! How come she didn't ask me?
You know why! You know why! ..because she can't handle the truth and further more, if that infact happened on this site and you're sharing private convos then your subject to jail again.
How does it go.
Those who won't learn from history
are bound to repeat it.
So next time drop your bible and pick up your brain at the gate.
All in fun TS..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:18 AM

Sometimes it just does.

Lol ..no ..its I little
More than you charge down south..lol/jk I imagine there are places in the lower mainland that would break a 20.

Well then she said in the Bananza theme " git-It-up-git-it-in-git-it-off...dont mess ma hAIr dOOOOO" Then I said "I won't mess your hair, then why do you need money? So she said.."ok, you have to pay for the condom" so I said "sure" then she said, thats $20 with tax.
I said "tax! I always though they stayed up on there own? She said "you have so much to lean...his could be fun".
Then I f%�_k her one eye ball out ..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:39 AM
Sometimes it just does.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:36 PM

Good luckwhoa

Haha..snake in the grass with wings.
All my best

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:33 PM

Sorry about that. It's just that when I tried to post before it said that I couldn't because I was banned until the ninth of December and it's the twenty seventh now.

Somebody obviously forgot to push the button to unban me and I had all of these great ideas for threads that I could have posted as well.
In other good news, I have been banned permanently from the other forum that I was on but it's their loss because I can post here instead.

That is until you get banned.
and the other bad news is..all the great ideas you had for threads last week is apparently to late this week because you fried that many brain cells. Sorry to hear that. Lol welcome to mingles sir and happy holidays. What did you say that other sight was? You do like familiar.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 12/26/14 02:08 PM

I just can't seem to wrap mine around it.

if 1000 years equals 1 day in a different time construct, then how long is 25 minutes in the 1 day construct.

All right! Step aside Step aside you odd socialites.
Let the Mastermind begin.

~WARNING~
Following these bizarre unorthodox methods can
cause frustration,dizziness,nausea and vomiting

~DANGER~
Practise of these methods should not be tried without the direct supervision of a medical professional.
I have practisted these unorthodox methods for many years and am considered a highly trained nutcase.

These methods can cause frustration, anger, depression, suicidal tendencies and/or DEATH

Ok we will use MST or mean solar time for are day. also we will use a tropical year which is 365.242199 days long (not where i live hmmm)or
365 days 05:48:46
Obviously no corrective measures needed to sync.
Although that would be fine as long as one knows the formula.

Right, so a leap year happends almost every 4 years unless you can divide 100 into the year BUT that rule will be nullified if you can divide 400 into the year...OK..clear as mud
..then lets get going.
Now I forgot the problem? I forgot again ..thats why I grabbed the quote.
I hope I don't forget my math because I talked a lot of $hit back there..even for me.

Ok then lets get going.

Find the sec per day.
Min are not relevant.
60s�60m=3600�2=7200; 10�3600=36000+7200=43200�2=86400
Now how many sec in 25 min. 60�10=600�2=1200 and 1/2 600 for 5min =1500
Find % of the day 25 min is.
86400 10% is 8640 move the d for1% =864s
2% puts us over 1/2 of 864= 432 at.5%
[1296s]at 1.5%; .1%=86.4; need 204s to balance. 3 will bust; 2�86.4=172.8; 31.2s short 1.7%=1468.8
.01%=8.64sx3=25.192
difference of 6.008
1.73% ; 001%=.864�7=
� 7
84;60 flip the8 & 4
6.048 Balanced but 4/100 of a sec at 1.737 the tail would likely be 1.73705 as the remainder is half of .0864 at .0001%

Are you sitting down for this one???

Move your d back one and thats the answer to your problem.

17.37 years
I thank you

click HERE to report
spelling & grammar mistakes or via email
at eat$hitndie.com

Sincere regards,

Pony

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 12/25/14 11:55 PM

That would be the time I had my 1st girl..... she was a beauty and an angel! Still beautiful in my eyes!

Me too..

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:40 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 12/20/14 05:39 AM

"I'm looking for a good woman"

That model is NLA

Where you been giddyup? :-)

Stuck under a rock ? Erm I guess that was a rhetorical question..lol
No seriously I thought I would schedule my own suspensions without cause then when I get rolling I could take a mulligan...yeah ? No ?
:smile:

No seriously 'I've' been busy looking for oil (Seismic) that's not worth anything right now ..lol. Still saw work and that's what I do in the fall/winter months when the Boreal forest ground freezes to accommodate the weight of all the 'iron'. I'm in Ft McMurray Alberta which is the second biggest oil producer next to Saudi Arabia.
Gi- Gi Gi Giddyup! No saddling up here! its to cold I may break 'something' off ;~}
~all the best to you and yours.

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 12/18/14 04:45 PM
"I'm looking for a good woman"

That model is NLA

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/13/14 10:24 PM
Why would it be different or I be different. The only dif would be the transportation.

Its still kock? or walk!laugh

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 12/08/14 01:23 AM
When they took my shirt

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:47 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 12/06/14 01:02 PM
ANDY: I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.

When do we eat?
Captain Hadely: You eat when we say you eat! You piss when we say you piss! You sh** when we say you sh**! You sleep when we say you sleep! You maggot-d�ck, motherf&cker!
Captain Hadley:
I'm not gonna to count to three. I'm not even gonna count to one. You will shut the **** up or I'll sing you a lullaby!
~Shawshank Redemption~

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:12 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 12/06/14 12:16 PM
Tony Montana: Okay Sosa; You wanna **** with me? You f*cking with the best! You wanna **** with me? Okay. You little cockroaches... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!
Tony Montana: I never f&cked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of **** up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.
Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f*ckin' ********. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f*ckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
You should know that, Tony.
Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

Tony Montana: I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.
Tony Montana: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.smokin

Not sure of the movie:tongue:

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:06 AM
No

...and not in that particular order either

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:01 AM
Yes

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:40 AM

the sign reads

caution
this sign has
sharp edges
do not touch the edges of this sign

(symbol of a man with a line crossed over)also, the bridge is out ahead
(symbol of a car with a line crossed over)

Thanx ese
Funny all right! The ridiculous warning sign is definitely an accurate portraiture of a legal binding contract format...lol

I Googled one dating site before I came here and they had 600 people that had taken legal action in the sites two years. 24 pages of print and 18 pages in, (a believe it was) and they admit to conjuring profiles (in small print) "for the clients entertainment". Lol
People don't want to pay for a headgameslaphead