Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 06:12 PM

Phat, sick, dope..nothing is as it should be anymore!

Loose, Cougars, the bomb, whats goin'on!
Your right Soufie

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 05:49 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 10/19/14 05:49 PM
"although her husband will not note this since his seed is of the same nature as that of his wife".......... Aristotle

Did they always marry their sister back then?

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 11:46 AM
Excellent buddy,excellent
Some crazy nice fall weather we're having.
I'm just above you working outside and am still getting a tan on my face

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 11:37 AM

Interesting: Men always think about sex. So the best time for a woman to have a serious conversation with a man is five minutes after they’ve had sex, because this is the only time he’s not thinking about getting laid.

That would mean A) lots of sex and B) you gotta be quick, only a 5 minute window ..

And the other problem: Men usually semi pass out after sex, meaning he still isn't available for conversation. So when can you talk to your guy?
I think we're doomed and shrieking is the only solution
laugh

Well I'm glad your didn't say before sex.
Its really putting a man in a compromising position. Thats for the manipulative and inexperienced.

Its always a small window between hungry tired horny annoyed or busy. Thats why its best not to try talk to us, like speak when your spoken to:laughing:

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 10/19/14 11:21 AM

I am so overwhelmed by all your comments. I value, appreciate, and love you all and I'm so proud to have you as my friends. Thank you so very much ladies and gentlemen :heart: flowers

"Ladies and Gentlemen"
And she uses that term loosely. ..very loosely.
Oh I'm joking..surprisehappy

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:33 PM
Blondey really? Is that what you do to atract woman? and were do you get it from?..oh yeah your a nurse,I forgot.
I was thinking;
Shave up, against the grain but I'm sure woman have been doing that themselves

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:00 PM

Had to get some things sorted out! Thanks Fleta but I'm not quite still there! No worries! I'll sort it out. I always have and today is certainly no different ! flowerforyou

Just put it in your pantry with your cup cakes...Mrs Robinsonflowerforyou

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 11:35 AM
what What are you talking about, a panty waste like you couldn't even pack my fuel!..The better part of you ran down "your M_ _ _ _ _'s
Inner thigh.

<○John○>.. "I know you are but what am I"
"Motley Crew" I have to say John!that sounds awfully ..awfully juvenile. .sooo
thats a definite YES for the Ponyman..haha

Oh one thing I forgot. ..I'm not real..lol

So yeah that sound cool, I'm cutting in Camrose AB right now ("as we speak") for CN rail..are you flying solo?...so lo you could hit the Mountains. maybe you could get a cheaper flight to Edmonton or Calgary
and we could drive. Bring the great Montreal food with ya.lol
I wonder if Alice Cooper will do one of his theatrical shows..bigsmile

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:18 AM
Don't be shy, your parents weren't"

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:32 AM

"I know you are... but what am I?"

A classic and still a show stopper :thumbsup:

Lmao..tears in my eyes. .right on John

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

"Im rubber and your glue...
Whatever you say, will bounce off me and stick to you"

And what was that other one they used to say as kids???????

Oh yeah right..."you break my heart and I'll break your face"....tough neighborhood!.... and thats what she said

PS...you were joking right John? well IDK?
It still could be cool to say in your mid
40s in Quebec. ..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:16 AM

Winston Churchill ( leaving a WWII war summit with American leaders)

A lady heckler in the crowd screamed at him " if you were my husband I would put poison in your tea!!

he quickly snapped back

" Mame, if I was your husband,I would drink it !!"

Yes got to be the best of all time.

It was said by Lady Astor, Nancy Astor or also know by about three other family names.

She was the first woman Member of Parliament (MP) and a proper and witty socialite. The story, as I know it was at a important dinner with the PM and other MPs
and Churchill's rough edges and crude stories repulsed Lady Aster.
Churchill would get feeling pretty good on wine and hold nothing back.

..is when she said: "if you were my husband
I would put poison in your tea"

..."and madam! if I were your husband I would take that drink".

Which brought the whole house down.
The story behind it and timing makes the come back all the better.

Great choice, accurate quote and those two things we agree on.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:29 PM

Welcome Daphnee. We dont get many actress/playboy models here.

Yeah mainly just mattress actresses in one form or another.

You're just jealous cause you can't get away with faking it....Bet there's been a million times when you wished you couldpitchfork ....

I know I'm just mad at myself..don't expose me anymore...because thats my job:tongue:

Ok ok I am mad about all those mercy fu�s
that gave me stage fright forcing me to be careless with the truth to spare their feelings leaving me apologizing again and again...yeah I'm dam mad I can't fake it.

LMAO @ mercy funucks!...rofl ...You are a very bad boy White Pony....bigsmile

Oh very bad...wanna hang out for a lashin ' and a smashin'..when we could have some pillow talks..while I apologize. .jk
I won't be apologizing for anything.
Thanks for the flowerssmooched

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:32 PM

You're just jealous cause you can't get away with faking it....Bet there's been a million times when you wished you couldpitchfork ....

I know I'm just mad at myself..don't expose me anymore...because thats my job:tongue:

Ok ok I am mad about all those mercy fu�s
that gave me stage fright forcing me to be careless with the truth to spare their feelings leaving me apologizing again and again...yeah I'm dam mad I can't fake it.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:46 PM

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:24 AM

I hate it when my sweet Emmie dog gets a boo boo...sad2

This is Emmie dog...smitten

Awww..cute

I want to kneel down theredrool

I don't even need peanuts in any form

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:18 AM

I have realized_______?

I love all of these^^^ answers because from my rocking chair I have learned to "dress" everything men say with a grain of salt, a tablespoon of vinegar and a quarter cup of sugar....This is especially true of Pony, he's got more bullchit than a herd of three legged Moose.....

Aaahaaaahaaaaaa ..and hornier than a two peckered Billy goat:wink: idn't dat also a fact?

And btw...I dont need your help, i can chase woman away all by myself! jk {{Leigh}}...do you look like this: }} in semi profile? " Yes officer, thats her alright...there's room for a hat and jacket.. and thats just one hanger.:tongue:
All joking aside..now its "Animal talk" with your host Pony.

Though many Ungulates run in herds,however the moose is not one of them
Or they would have called them.."hey over there!...look at the moossisis...lol

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:23 AM

I have realized_______?

I so glad I turned my life around in 2014..
I only flucked off 30 year of my life but the last 300 were geat..erm..well after the
"Fake it til ya make it faze" that only lasted 150 years, I am now able to live in the moment.

*Hey I should go dancing. .oh yeah silly me I can't walk..thinking..thinking ..SEX? Oh yeah that stoped workig in the 22 century... MUSIC..oh yeah...flucken piped out chainsaws dam it!

And the moral of the story.....

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:00 AM

In America, we call em 3 finger gaps!!...And they are sexy as hell!!:wink:

Lol..we're not talking about the vaginal orfice ..and why three finger gap? Do woman have a three finger rule.

I know what your saying..we talk about it every day..right! We call it ?" I like that 'little diamond'

It's called that because if you place your index and ring finger together under your middle finger then point them toward yourself you will see that the three fingers pressed together this way form a perfect triangle....or, as you say, a "little" diamond...:wink:

Ok...now I get it....A little education!
After reading this I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and touched my thighs together and I had a little one...no not that...a 'three finger gap' or maybe if you have small finger tips? You would have to lift my balls up first or you can't see it..ok

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:48 AM

Whatever your sex, everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.

For the first several weeks a developing embryo follows a "female blueprint," from reproductive organs to nipples. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone kick in (for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity of cells in the genitals and brain. But by then those mammary papillae aren't going anywhere.

So the real question is: why do male nipples come equipped with nerves and blood vessels? In many male mammals nipple formation is stunted by hormones, but not in humans. :banana: laugh drinker :wink: happy

Yeah...its not that complicated.
When the babies are born the Doctor slaps the babies on the butt and the DICKSons fall off the dumb ones. Oh hi Blondey.... Blondey?? Ok she's not speaking to me either..lol

Can we change the thread to best and worst nipple experience? I happen to have a couple and a couple of stories.
haha .. Pony hiya .. I am working .. Would love to hear your stories :-)

Well I'm just about on my way to work anyways to make a long story short;

I was in this hospital bed and this nurse walks in...I'm sorry did you want a pony story or pony history...you said story..but a didn't think you liked my pony story.
LMAO.
OK the pro's and the cons of nipples on a dude. Well I've had a few "pro's"
Its a pleasurable spot (can't speakfor other dudes, nope not one) worst experience;
Some drunk dude in a night club that I just met minutes before, figured it would be cool to grab them both and pull and twist them about as hard as he could. Sure, thats friendly and fun right? What an idiot.
That was worse than a kick in the crotch.
And "every action gets a reaction" couldn't have happend to a better guy.

I gave him what was referred to around Liverpool as "the Kirby Kiss"

hmmm .. I still remember your white pony story .. ..... Do you remember my reaction ...I think I gave you a cyber Kirkby kiss then .. Laughing

HaHa....hey Blondey!
A cyber Kirby 'kiss'..lol...if only you had an 8 pound sledge at the time...I could only imagine what you were saying.."I'd like to give him an 8 pound sledge to the back of head and put him out of his misery" lol
Sure you weren't the only woman after reading that. Some of my better work:wink:

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:23 AM

Could it be that I'm not a premiership footballer living in Wilslow with a 9 digit bank account have anything to do with it?

Your not!...aww then there's the problem right there..hard lines lad