Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 10:17 PM
I think it must a bin the time a heard an Asian say "Bloody 'ell
For me

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 07:03 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Thu 01/01/15 07:04 PM

If you have ever had a dog then you would know they are actually more work than a child.....
chill out and enjoy.....dogs are so much fun...drinker

Like one guy in the article said about dating women with kids, at least they get a sitter and you can stay out longer. But with a dog... forget it. No one in their right mind would want to dog sit.

No..he said a four yrs old should be old enough to sit themselves. ..which hes right IMHO.. I had a full time job at 6
Have you ever heard of a three dog
night? Thats why I quit drinking.
1,2and three dog night? I guess it doesn't get that cold where you live.

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 09:41 AM

happy laugh Happy New Year (((V)))......and to you tam as wellflowerforyou

There ..thats better...those to chics didn't do anything

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:46 PM
My only reference to the word platonic is from the teachings of woman so I was confused by the OP.woman would say.."I just want a platonic relationship" then I would say so expresivly "THATS AWESOME! ME TOO, with a big smile. Then thinking we were on the same page, I would reach between her legs. Of course I she would say StOOOOp! with a big smile and I would. 27 woman latter and hence the teaching on the word
Platonic.

True dat...I have a thick head... 97 times
Thats what I said right...

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 09:48 PM
To the nice highly intelligent gentleman.
I would just like to thank you for your help out there is year.:laughing:
Thanks for your leadership..fine entertainment Beach
drinker

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 09:22 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA!
For auld lang syne and new

Cheersdrinker

feliz a�o nuevo pony that was pretty
drinker salud!

Isn't it beautiful!
I was just watching a M*A*S*H marathon and the 2 hour finale episode, I remember watching the new episodes with the family through the 70s
and it seems to be the only sitcom a will never wear out. Its just has that longevity factor for me.It must be because it hold alot more substance than JUST comedy..kinda like beachfarmer..lol
so yeah the show the song and all their associations has put me in a emotional state.
What! Timber fallers have feeling. They just don't show then when they see there buddies head get crushed. .is all.lol something like that. Oh and happy New Year to you too
All my Best

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 07:31 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA!
For auld lang syne and new

Cheersdrinker

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:58 PM
I don't know about taste but woman have always said they can still smell me on "everything" like a month later.I couldn't believe it the first time I heard this but it seems to be common with GFs. I must realy stink.

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:47 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 12/31/14 12:52 PM
I mean there's been those morning but that was probably her, myself and maybe a few other dudes...indirectly of course..I hope notsick

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:03 PM
They're smelly and time consuming...Ive often thought about a dog though.

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:00 AM

Why is every post from the OP so long? I can't be arsed to read a post that long? Chill out and shorten them and maybe people will read them properly? :smile:

^^^ this .. I can't be arsed either
I did however read a dig directed at my gender. We are not amused, Mr Pony!! rant pitchfork (giggles)

I was going to say "you want to debate about it. But when I read between the lines and noticed it said "we" I thought twice..like *how many are there of you?*
I see you can blow it off with a laugh these days...after all, this is nothing new from me in the past 18 months. I'm still stuck on stupid;~} but a few more feathers in my hat
apparently. .."Mr Pony"
happy have a nice New Years Eve..quiet or otherwise, all the best in 2015

Mr Pony

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 10:32 AM

Why is every post from the OP so long? I can't be arsed to read a post that long? Chill out and shorten them and maybe people will read them properly? :smile:

I think its a Scottish thing:tongue:
ANYWAY! To auld lang syne ..muckerdrinker

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 07:50 AM

Republicans have been doing it for years! :angel:

rofl yep..at least it feels good when you partner f* you

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 05:17 AM

Can I have some popcorn while I'm trying to decipher the OP?

I can't even figure out the replies.

Too funny:~]
Don't waist your time boggling down your pretty little head as to what would come naturally to your gender. Thats right, Dr Gush is a fraud!(Not to mention Monty Python) He stole these methods from his Girlfriends... or my girlfriends..anyways whomever stole who's girlfriend payed the price 10 fold.:~)

The argument clinic
~Monty Python
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 12/31/14 04:20 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 12/31/14 04:27 AM
Ok this YouTube vid my Mum & Dab showed me about three years ago.
If you don't check out links...you are going to want to check this one out. PRICELESS!

Prank call by 8 yrs old Irish girl calls demolition company to blow up her school.

If link doesn't work in your area...Google, Irish girl wants to blow up school m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqHuTosJVE

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 04:42 PM
"Man on the moon"
About Andy Kaufman played by Jim Carrey

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:40 PM
The op needs to take it
to the game sec and give it a home

Who will be the king/queen of confusion.

It truley reminds me of
"When relationships go bad" but it would be a nice spin to do it for laughter and reverse rolls. I think most people do it naturally
in relationships it seems. like trying to discuss a current disagreement and people are throwing the past in from 6 years ago..
FN frustrating.
But to stage it would be funny ..just to see what ridiculous thing would be brought forth.
Especially if there was 2 of 3 going on at the same time.Im sure some would fall into the tar pit trap and get frustrated?
I'm in 100%,I think I know a good thing when I see it?

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:03 AM
Hey how do you do that? just off of life experiences I gather. Let me try that!

"Jack n jill" went up the hill
To drink some Crown and water
Jack fell down and broke the Crown
and jill called him stupid and left with
another guy.
Ok I think I'm getting the idea. Thats cool, I could call it ponys' painful poetry....painful for who? Lol

Joking..very nice and even nicer to so you again my friend. All the best in 2015

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:34 AM
Yeah they were all drinking urine the boy was almost in a coma.I don't know why in 1884 they can't make fresh water out of salt.

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:20 AM
When I found the s memo,
So I will admit I tried to finger sketch a woman with long thin open wide legs but it wasn't working out for me. Oh well

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25