Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 10/01/14 10:18 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 10/01/14 10:25 AM
I don't know anything about research or am I talking about divorce in particular but its been my finding through life that many woman have the ability to 'turn it off' fast.It appears the pattetn I have experienced, they seemed very fickle.
Loving you madly one day, begging to take the relationship further and when you're completely committed they are going the other way.
It was a much older female friend that said to me when I was 29 that;

Woman fall fast but its more of a surface love and men take a long time but go deep.

thats been true in my life.
I think in some cases its just been an infatuation stage and they have been confused due to chemical releases.
I also have found that despite men getting a bad rap for not wanting to communicate, again its always been the other way around
and woman don't want to talk about the tough stuff and put the work in.waving

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 10/01/14 07:39 AM

Happy birthday gorgeous man. Wrapping you in my arms and pulling you close for a special hug and kiss :-) xoxo
oh thank youblushing what was that? "Its not all about you" well I know that!
*Sure that one girl was sending me subliminal messages..well not just one girl..all of them.
come to think of it those girls in the magazine have been smiling at me again*

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 09/30/14 08:51 PM
Aw..Happy Birthday Chuck

..Chuck is moonlighting as we speak as a Zamboni driver.
Question: what sport has a Zamboni Driver?
The only two rules are:
-No Googling the answer.
-Race car fans are unable to participate.

No I don't know if he is or not but I bet he wishes so he could watch the home race games:wink:

Wishing you a very happy Birthday good man.

do you like Canadian brewed beer?? Probably not...I'll just throw it away.drinker

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:24 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 09/29/14 04:22 AM

warning what has been seen can not be unseen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EZszqvR4Y
if you are happy and you know it clap your thighs .. Laughing .. Hiya dat :-)
[/uote]

Ha ha..if 'your' horny and you no it.. _ _ _ _ 'my' _ _ _ _ if your horny and you know it then your t_ts will surely show it......
If your horny and you know it _ _ _ _ 'my'
_ _ _ _

Its just a song!

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:15 AM
But the thighs have to touch, leaving a little diamond hole?? Like maybe an inch and smaller in size..
Now thats hot!
Only see that on very thin woman in painted on jeans.

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 09/29/14 03:55 AM
Choppers and NRA..
Are you a real live 'American'?..
Welcome to mingles anyways ..lol

It just didn't want to open the news vid for me at this point (Internet connection)
Yeah I did google the story and Images.
Old school chopper with Peter Fonda on it.
Interesting piece of USA history. I don't even remember the Movie, would have to see it again.

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:14 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 09/28/14 07:19 PM

Our choices for what we are here for are limited to: "dating", "activity partner", "relationship", "marriage", and "intimate encounters".

*Odd* that you've never noticed that before and have such a specialized and concentrated interest on MY *dating* status while online; it reads as if you believe I'm the current POTUS and therefore should be held to a different standard than everyone else on this site is.

Actually there is another choice. Odd that you never noticed the "friendship" option before.

You probably don't know this, but most of your posts come off as defensive and antagonistic. I'm sure you don't mean to be that way so I thought you'd like to know.

Do me! Do me! Do me next...what am I like that I don't realize Ruth? BTW..I loved your post talking about your man. It was really sweet. Any man would be lucky to every know his lady thinks of him that way. :~]

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 09/28/14 06:57 AM

In America, we call em 3 finger gaps!!...And they are sexy as hell!!:wink:

Lol..we're not talking about the vaginal orfice ..and why three finger gap? Do woman have a three finger rule.

I know what your saying..we talk about it every day..right! We call it ?" I like that 'little diamond'

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 09/28/14 06:20 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sun 09/28/14 06:23 AM

Smiling.. Smart men or big cocks .. Lmao :-)

Aaahhhaaahhaa funny! yes that would be the question pertaining to you Blondey ;~]
waving I'm stooopid as a bag of hammers but I got one.

I guess if he could make your eyeballs roll in the back of you head for a half hour a night then who cares! Er as long as he's not a needy mimbo...you need the type that balls ya and goes to the garage to work on your car.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:16 PM

It depends on your favorite sexual positions. If you like missionary,or het on top. Go with the face. Doggy style or reverse Cowgirl. Go with the body.

Butter faces are fine in Canada because we do it doggy fashion and both watch the Hockey game

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:01 PM

So your fine with butter faces?

Yeah bod for sure.

I always keep a Canadian flag handy just in case she has a face like a can of smashed worms..how about you?

I understand the Canadian flag BS, but what the hell is a butter face Pony up?what

So when I said I was going to put it on your head and do you for the country you smiled and said thats sweet. Realy?you knew what it meant. jk ..thanks for been my Ed McMahon..Beautiful Leighlove I wouldn't need to be patriotic. Ed McMahon.. yikes!
I would need more than a flag..I flash ligh and I shovel too.

You're welcome Studley:angel: .....and thank you for the wire transfer!laugh laugh laugh

No probs kid. I'm sure the network paid Mr McMahon a whole pile of money too, to be Carsons 'strait guy'. It hard to find a good setup 'guy' around here apparantly, How long was that one hanging? but 'someone' will jump in there RIGH AWAY and steel my thunder.:laughing:

Yes LSD, your right..
Butter face: its all good but ter face

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:00 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 09/27/14 10:00 PM

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:52 PM

Yeah bod for sure.

I always keep a Canadian flag handy just in case she has a face like a can of smashed worms..how about you?

I understand the Canadian flag BS, but what the hell is a butter face Pony up?what

So when I said I was going to put it on your head and do you for the country you smiled and said thats sweet. Realy?you knew what it meant. jk ..thanks for been my Ed McMahon..Beautiful Leighlove I wouldn't need to be patriotic. Ed McMahon.. yikes!
I would need more than a flag..I flash ligh and I shovel too.

You're welcome Studley:angel: .....and thank you for the wire transfer!laugh laugh laugh

No probs kid. I'm sure the network paid Mr McMahon a whole pile of money too to be Carsons 'strait guy'. It hard to find a good setup 'guy' around here apparantly, How long was that one hanging? but 'someone' will jump in there RIGH AWAY and steel my thunder.:laughing:

Yes LSD, your right..
Butter face: its all good but ter face

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:28 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 09/27/14 09:33 PM

Yeah bod for sure.

So when I said I was going to put it on your head and do you for the country you smiled and said thats sweet. Realy?you knew what it meant. jk ..thanks for been my Ed McMahon..Beautiful Leighlove I wouldn't need to be patriotic..you know " put it on her head and do her for the country.
Ed McMahon?.. yikes!
I would need more than a flag..I flash light and a shovel too.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 06:40 PM

Yeah bod for sure.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 07:22 AM

Its "The trailer park Boys" I long runing eastern Canadian sitcom.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 07:08 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 09/27/14 07:55 AM

Mind over matter....

no mind no matter

Ok hi leigh!
I didn't see you down there,
Is a nice way to wake up

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 09/27/14 12:45 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 09/27/14 12:46 AM
I have learnt and I have lost a lot through life.
The lose I miss the most is my mind
" no mind no matter "

Oh hi Blackey !I didn't see you up there. ;~>

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:09 PM
<~~~~ likes fish everyday..like popcorn...never

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:56 PM
To all you virgins. ..thanks for nothing!waving

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next