Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 10:11 AM
QUOTE: "More than 20 organizations participated in organizing the event, including the AFL-CIO of Nevada, Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada, Dream Big Vegas, Culinary Union 226, SEIU Nevada, Mi Familia Vota, and many other labor, progressive and Hispanic community organizations.
This will be another welfare soaker that will cost billions to fund.
Millions of dollars given fraudulent non-profit organizations."

The AFL-CIO ? This must mean that the various prostitutes unions of Las Vegas and greater Nevada along with similar unions of sex-trade workers must have supported this effort; the Las Vegas Union of Prostitutes; SWAA (Sex Worker Activists, Allies & You; SCAPA; Sex Workers without Borders; COYOTE and GMB(Brothel Union Workers). This says a lot about supporting any and all reforming efforts of the vast amount of often contradictory and even oppressive policies directed at valid immigrants. Interesting as to speculate on reasons why the AFL-CIO affiliated prostitutes unions would support immigration reform...:laughing:

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 09:49 AM

I agree Harmony and Txs - civility will take you far!

From what I've seen or experienced with relatives and friends is that once everyone 'let's their hair down' it invariably becomes the free-for-all civility of the classic Hatfields and MCoys family dynamics. Visiting relatives for the holidays, don't leave your guns at home, bring 'em with you, just in case...target shooting in the ol' back yard, of course...laugh

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 09:32 AM
What is the alternative to dieting to please 'society'?
Pigging out, of course! Society is overrun by gross overweight eating machines just as this so called 'society' seems overladen with too many that look not only malnourished and underweight for their sizes. They remind me of the eternal starving peoples of so many places in the 'third' and 'fourth' world.
Find your happiness in a balance between the extremes, be it weight issues or religious /moral or even political extremes. A good life is in one's own sense of balance and harmony is reached both within and without. Your own opinions and sense of balance is all that really matters. Be free of all constraints of 'society'. Uniformity sucks big time.

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 09:21 AM

Am I the only Mingle2 member who is concerned about people trapped in poverty?

How can you not respond to people living in these condition?

I wonder if the Christians here know and understand just what the Bible says about poverty.

(The hyperlink goes to an essay about the topic.)

why should you care, you're from another planet anyway...

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 09:19 AM

If I were thousands of feet above ground and some maniac was going to hijack or blow up the plane I could care less about any ones record who was going to save me and the rest of the messengers!

But if the 'maniac' decides that he has had enough crap at home, he decides to join the hijacker...you may end up landing in a whole new destination and what if you like it there?laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:39 PM
What about the notorious String Theory?
No, I don't mean the G string....:tongue:

Traumer's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:57 PM
The UN is going to have an intervention force along the border of the eastern old Zaire??? Ha! Makes me wonder if those fools have even seen a map of how many countries border the Congo. There is only one major border crossing at Bukavu where Rwanda and Burundi meet. North of that is the Ugandan border. These areas have never been policed let alone 'controlled' by anyone except by Mobutu's old Congolese army back in the 60's. Drones are not going to be of any real use there to spot any guerrilla bands roaming around. Any intervention forces will be under constant ambush or simply ignored and the fighters go around them. The only effective fighting forces in that area has been the French, Belgian and German soldiers fighting for the old Mobutu regime that hired European soldiers off and on. Where are the UN forces coming from, Finland and Sweden, complete with skis as they did back in the 60's when fighting against Katanga...laugh Hundreds surrendered to one or two mercenary soldiers with dozens of tribal natives armed only with spears and machetes. The Africans just laughed at the UN idiots and will do so again. The wars will continue until all the borders are redrawn to suit the tribal traditional lands, not the fools back in NY or Brussels or Paris. Mineral exploitation was the root cause of the old colonial borders, not the welfare of the natives, but no one is interested in that...

Traumer's photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:49 AM

Maynard G. Krebs

cool; I dig him!laugh

Traumer's photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:43 AM

For the most part, I am quite fluent in typonese. I do, however, find a lot of errors distracting.

And text speak just annoys me. Not the lol's or smily faces but complete sentences that leave me wishing I could buy a vowel are just painful. I don't tend to stick with those conversations.

And if punctuation is used correctly, it does help tremendously in reading / hearing how a person comes across and not misinterpret their content or the 'voice' that they may be speaking in or 'talkin' at yu' as we are not face to face in which all is rather clear. Nearly all the native speakers of English/ Americanese went to a school and supposedly learned about proper punctuation, so use it. It clarifies what you trying to communicate and how.

Traumer's photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:39 PM
Edited by Traumer on Tue 04/30/13 04:40 PM

Project 1876

Democrats in Mississippi launch Project 1876 in Memory of the KKK with the Democratic Party held Unbroken Power in the State for over 80 years where Blacks, Jews, Catholics, and Other Undesirables were Lynched, Persecuted, or Limited in Opportunities until they started to lose Power in the Late 40's to the 60's and the Republicans started winning.

There is a Direct Line from the Slave Holders in the South, to Jim Crow, to the Early Progressives who wanted to do away with Blacks and Other "Trash Populations" in the U.S. to Modern We Know Better than You Progressives and the Welfare Slave State; Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood) wanted to Purify the Country of Blacks and Others through Birth Control, Sterilization and Abortion.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." - Margaret Sanger to the KKK.

You hear that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton? You are Tools for Progressive Politics; only now they are no longer satisfied with the idea of Only Keeping Blacks in their Place, they want Everyone to Mind their Place.

Just look around at any Progressive Welfare Program and the People who takes them, (you can look in Any Housing Project in your Neighborhood) You Find Slaves to the Government who have lost the means to provide for themselves, or are losing the means.

The More that Government Provides for you, the More Liberties it Takes from you.

The Government Large Enough to Provide Everything, is Powerful Enough to Take Everything - Thomas Jefferson.

It's time to take your life back, if you can't find a Job, Find Work by providing a Service to your Neighbor that he'll pay for; Wash Cars, Clean Houses, Yard Work; whatever you can find and Earn whatever you can - Honestly.

It is up to You to Provide for Yourself and Your Family; don't let the Government Enslave You into being a Useless Eater.

Eugenics by any other name...it's all biology as ideology and in the end, it doesn't seem to matter as to who/ what group is in power, the general public is always the enemy of the powerful which today may simply be labeled as the Capitalist Network, left with stark reality that it they and always has been the the ones responsible for the demise of all rights and freedoms in all countries since the fall of fascism, then finally communism. No one else to blame it on; no one else to accuse of 'subverting democracy'...None stands in the harsh light of reality and exposed for what they truly are but the Capitalist Corporation; the absolute enemy of all peoples everywhere and their corporate puppets the common enemies of humankind...

Traumer's photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:23 PM

He was just hungrywhoa gosh

he had some Chinese (food) delivered...

Maybe the reason for the delay in the trial is to try to dig up some of his other victims.

It was always my experience that an hour after eating Chinese, you're hungry again...The guy was probably a cereal killer.

or perhaps he is still in negotiations with a publisher for his own cookbook with recipes on fixing humans like that lunatic in Germany who posted some of his recipes on line...(I wonder how many people downloaded them and perhaps tried them...were they five star or only two star recipes...:tongue:

Traumer's photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:08 PM

My question is this...why is there a waiting period? Is it so you won't look desperate or something? My point is do you really think that person is going to sit around and wait for you to call? If they get a chance to go out with someone else, they won't be sitting home waiting for your call!
I myself, would never call a man. IF they can not call me...then we would never talk again. I am really strange about giving out my phone number too. I had a stalker for over 2 years and it was terrifying so not to many people have my number. If a strange guy came up and asked me for number, I probably would not give it to them. If he wanted to give me his...I might call him and block my number BUT I don't even know if I would do that!!
My point is....STOP PUTTING A TIME LIMIT ON WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO CALL SOMEONE, JUST CALL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED! STOP PLAYING GAMES!!!

Bravo!

Traumer's photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:55 PM

I have a challenge for you. How about you try eating a meal in the dark. No candles, because that would be cheating. Just see how you fair with the first few mouthfuls, or carpetfuls, depending where the food ends up. laugh.

There is a book called EAT NAKED, so sit in the dark and eat; not hard at all, just be careful where you put the knife and fork...:wink:

Traumer's photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:50 PM

I am still trying to find out what puts me in the mood to do housework and cleaning!ohwell

What should put any of us in the mood is when our place looks like the TV show Hoarders was filmed in there; other than that, it's when I end up with aisles between stacks of books that I had out for a project and having stacks all over the floors; time to put them all back!'The only cleaning problem I have is the oven. Hate that one.ohwell

Traumer's photo
Mon 04/29/13 11:01 AM
Edited by Traumer on Mon 04/29/13 11:06 AM
Quote:"yup I'd take a stupid happy chick. Over a sarcastic Beeatch, Any day of the week.

Maybe you can answer my question, then. What is the attraction to stupid chicks?

Or if there are women out there who go for the dumb guys, what is the attraction there?

I think it's self explanatory. A harmless simpleton is going to be less annoying and easier to get on with than someone that thinks that they are clever. There's less likely to be conflict and it will be easier to get your way with them.

Of course, that does sort of go against the idea that a good relationship is an equal partnership but how easy is it to find someone that is really your equal like that who isn't going to make you compromise and go along with things for the sake of just getting along?

Ditzyness/stupidity are not turn ons at all for me. So, I'd have to disagree that someone stupid would be less annoying and easier to get along with."

First off trying to actually find 'an equal' quality partner is like getting a jury trial by your actual peers; it's an oxymoron. Second if they do laugh at your jokes, it's cheaper than having to pay them to laugh...
Third, let's not forget that stupidity is the basic building block of the universe. It also has advantages at times for both parties to be viewed as 'stupid' because people are less suspicious of you or your partner. Besides, which quality would be better to be known by: having a hard heart or being soft in the head...laugh
And what if your address book or phone numbers of chicks; even the other way around, is as empty as a hermit's address book and if everything is over your own head, perhaps you should go down to Jamaica and become a limbo dancer.
Man, another thing to remember, invented stupidity, which was using his intelligence. Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not so handicapped. As for a couple, you cannot make a wit out of two half wits, which for many would be of some comfort, I'm sure.
As Einstein reported said, "Only two things are infinite---the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
So let's hear it for the stupids of this world! We all need them; if not for ourselves to look good, but for our sex lives...it's far easier to have sex with a stupid person than some dumb asse smart one who wants to know why....rofl

Traumer's photo
Mon 04/29/13 10:33 AM

I think so. As I haven't met any who offer free courses.

After having not dated for long, I think that I would need a course to be 're-trained', very much as if on a job...laugh

Traumer's photo
Sun 04/28/13 11:18 AM

A lovely film about the invention of the vibrator:laughing:

Fixed it for ya.
L.M.M.F.A.O. rofl No, Actually it was called Hysteria
There is an old saying from the 70's that if a man really wants to get inside a woman, he needs to be a dildo; that seems to be a good blurb for this movie, without seeing it....laugh

Traumer's photo
Sun 04/28/13 11:13 AM
From the top of my head: comedy, Woody Allen's Love and Death (and many others); war: Battle of Algiers (and at least a dozen more!); Adventure:Lord of War and others...one is totally impossible.

Traumer's photo
Sun 04/28/13 11:01 AM

The Sirius Mystery by Robert Temple

Great book! Read it twice when it first came out in "76 and have 2 copies.
If you like it, you may like Graham Hancock's "The Mars Mystery"; in fact, ANY of his books! They are all fantastic.
Hos sometime co writer, Robert Bauval has written one called "The Orion Mystery" with Adrian Gilbert; a book long overdue on these topics. I'm still waiting for a follow-up to The Sirius Mystery with the wealth of discovered ancient knowledge of Sirius.

Traumer's photo
Sat 04/27/13 03:22 PM
ahhhh, champagne and reefers....nice song; nice memories, I thinklaugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25