Community > Posts By > Traumer

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 02:15 PM

movies with an animal in the title

1: White Elephant
2. The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!
3. Snakes On A Plane
4. Slugs: The Movie
5. The Crow
6. Dances with wolves

7. Slave Girls Of The White Rhinoceros

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 02:09 PM
GOLD John Stewart and Stevie Nicks

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:27 AM
For most of the world there are no real limits, other than in North America which affects mostly white Protestants that seem to have moral issues with love having no limits or boundaries between 2 people hence their fixations on trying to set limits on an emotion such as love.
No religion has set limits on what love is or is not, who can love whom or not, nor on age as to who may may be allowed to experience it or not, other than what are designated as Protestant Church teachings.
Even in 'Catholic countries' the attitudes and cultural heritages have adapted to the Christian teachings of the Church as the Church adapted to the cultural and moral attitudes of the people. Islam has basically done the same but with more restraints and cautions in matters of love between people, not regarding those who have very strict and sometimes extreme conservative views. Unfortunately, extremists exist in all societies, both conservatives as well as hedonists. Those groups have a very common denominator of trying to totally control and dominate human nature whereas most religions try to teach open attitudes and to proceed with caution, discarding a narrow minded view of love and who may experience it, or not. We all supposedly learn to regulate our basic natures and emotions and learn to accept our 'human natures' with precautions both for ourselves and for others; it is called tolerance; an open minded attitude toward our fellow humans and the worlds we live in an try to adapt to each other without causing pain, suffering or harm. Most of us learn to tolerate each other or love each other as we love ourselves. Peoples who adapt to that type of outlook do not try and control or dictate to others as to what is or is not acceptable. Real love between any 2 people or societies are never regulated, let alone made into laws nor promotes harm to others nor to one's self, which in the case of 2 people, even in the world wide still acceptable custom of arranged marriages, an exit will by custom always exist in that if one or both do not love each other, there will be no decree nor ceremony of absolute marriage performed when both parties are recognized as adults, despite any 'arrangements' made before between families. It always must take 2 to love each other and to make any marriage work and all religions do recognize 'adulthood boundaries' for a marriage to take place. Parents set the proper or improper age limits for love by/ for their children. States set the age of consent to sexual matters by custom in most countries. Only in North America does the State set laws on what one may do or not do in/for sex and has even tried when one may have sex and with whom one may have sex with. Most states have made no effort to expunge those bizarre cult like laws from their legal systems. It is still not unheard of to arrest consenting couples for what is termed 'illicit' or 'deviant sexual behavior' if they are caught having sex in a car on their own property...so strong is the States compulsion to regulate sex and love. A true sign of a social mental disease still among us.

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:24 AM

How the hell do I find love on this planet? frustrated frustrated

Found a book about The Republic of Love but haven't ever found where it is; keep looking and you may find it...ohwell

Traumer's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:15 AM

Times of no money and plenty of dope is much better than times of plenty of money and no dope.

Cheech and Chong

laugh laugh Love Cheech and Chong!

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money"
Robin Williams

Traumer's photo
Thu 07/25/13 03:28 PM
New, KY. (how original!)laugh

Traumer's photo
Thu 07/25/13 01:12 PM
Love Joy; Lovetown or Love Station; all in Tennessee; or Loveland, one in Washington; one in Colorado and other names with Love in them...even Texas! laugh

Traumer's photo
Tue 07/23/13 06:52 PM
I saw the old original movies of the Lone Ranger and watched the TV series as a child. I rather like the original story and would not think that another new version of trying to turn it into some cheap slap-stick comedy , something like Blazing Saddles perhaps, will go over at all. Now if Mel Brooks did it, I'd go and see it. I love his films. From what I've seen on the trailers I won't bother.Besides, it will be most likely concentrate on Tonto since Depp plays "his faithful Indian companion Tonto". Depp is and has been, unfortunately typecast with his Pirate movies, a second rate Captain Crook out of Peter Pan. Perhaps that will, should be his next movie...

Traumer's photo
Sun 05/05/13 11:02 AM

3 Billion year old sphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4

There are entire catalogues of anomolous and mysterious artifacts from all over the world that are sometimes clearly resembling rather mundane objects of today, such as jewelry chains found embeded in coal , spark-plugs still with tips and threads clearly visible, nails, spikes etc. Since many of the small objects have been found in coal, just imagine how long it takes to form coal and dug from the ground several thousand feet down. Some scientists; geologists and archeologists have remarked that some must come from what is called the Pleistocene Age and older,all the way back to what is currently called Paleozoic, such as the rock slabs with both perfect human footprints inside the prints of a dinosaur, as some were shown on a documentary video hosted by Charleston Heston many years ago, nevermind all the skulls of dinosaurs with what are seen as 'bullet holes' from high speed impacts....
One excellent book of these items is "Forbidden Archeology": The Hidden History Of The Human Race; 914 pages by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson,1993(full edition). Another is "Ancient Man: A Handbook Of Puzzling Artifacts",by William Corliss; 796 pages;1978.
Other well known anomaly authors/ researchers are Louis Pauwels & Jacques Bergier; Peter Kolosimo: "Not Of This World"; Ivan T. Sanderson; Peter Hanning and many, many more. It is like Robert Bauval once asked in one of his documentaries on anomalous objects found from ancient Egypt, "There is a feeling that so much lies buried of entire civilizations that seem to indicate they were as advanced or more than we are' we have nothing to dig deeper than one mile and we ask ourselves, just how old, really, is human history on Earth?"

So the idea that humans or humanoids of some species existed the same time dinosaurs did is not such a stretch.

No, it's not; what I have always found 'strange' is that if one really closely reads the details of many of the 'dreams' from Edgar Cayce, his descriptions of what are cleary dinosaurs being hunted by humans with modern weapons. His 'readings' were dated from his early years, long before many of the dinosaurs bones were discovered...I've puzzled over that for years, then I came across accounts of their skulls and other bones with 'bullet holes'. Some of the accounts had photos taken by the geologists and archeologists that unearthed them...Cayce had a rather strange and unique gift of 'seeing' and these finds fit with his 'visions'...decades before. Very puzzling, indeed.

Traumer's photo
Sun 05/05/13 10:50 AM

The overall galaxy aliens intentions, (according to Val Valerian,) is the covert takeover of the earth for the purpose of using it for trade routes through the galaxy if I remember right. Val is the author of the Matrix books and his website is trufax.org. He wrote a book called "The Abduction and manipulation of humans using advanced technology."

Ummmm, sounds like the original storyline from 'A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"; Earth was in the way of a Galactic Highway route and had to be removed...laugh

Traumer's photo
Sun 05/05/13 10:41 AM

I suspect one day it will be clear that 'aliens' are only humans who got carried away with the technology of cloning and bending time,,,,,,

Ahhhh, the old 'them is us!' and the 'We is them!" theories...:wink:
Bending Time sounds interesting as many of the most ancient civilizations spoke of Time as analogous to a river wherein one could conceivably 'jump-in' anywhere and 'go with the flow...Today we have the 'Worm Hole Theories'. Some experiments have been done with that as regarding lab research on UFO performances observed over decades. Some are detailed, including the successful experiments that produced both faster and slower than light travel, in the book "Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility and Transgenic Beings" by Bud Hopkins and Carol Rainey, 2003. Absolutely fascinating; fully documented.happy

Traumer's photo
Sun 05/05/13 10:29 AM

3 Billion year old sphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4

There are entire catalogues of anomolous and mysterious artifacts from all over the world that are sometimes clearly resembling rather mundane objects of today, such as jewelry chains found embeded in coal , spark-plugs still with tips and threads clearly visible, nails, spikes etc. Since many of the small objects have been found in coal, just imagine how long it takes to form coal and dug from the ground several thousand feet down. Some scientists; geologists and archeologists have remarked that some must come from what is called the Pleistocene Age and older,all the way back to what is currently called Paleozoic, such as the rock slabs with both perfect human footprints inside the prints of a dinosaur, as some were shown on a documentary video hosted by Charleston Heston many years ago, nevermind all the skulls of dinosaurs with what are seen as 'bullet holes' from high speed impacts....
One excellent book of these items is "Forbidden Archeology": The Hidden History Of The Human Race; 914 pages by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson,1993(full edition). Another is "Ancient Man: A Handbook Of Puzzling Artifacts",by William Corliss; 796 pages;1978.
Other well known anomaly authors/ researchers are Louis Pauwels & Jacques Bergier; Peter Kolosimo: "Not Of This World"; Ivan T. Sanderson; Peter Hanning and many, many more. It is like Robert Bauval once asked in one of his documentaries on anomalous objects found from ancient Egypt, "There is a feeling that so much lies buried of entire civilizations that seem to indicate they were as advanced or more than we are' we have nothing to dig deeper than one mile and we ask ourselves, just how old, really, is human history on Earth?"

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 12:52 PM
Many ancient mines have been discovered in South Africa, several have been examined from either 'tools' found or by radio=carbon testing and have been found to be over 30 thousand years old...seems someone was mining both gold and diamonds there that long ago which implies some very interesting questions about level of society, organization of and uses for the minerals...very intriguing to say the least..

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 12:40 PM

It resembles the stereotypical image of extraterrestrials and had UFO enthusiasts around the world going into conspiracy-theory overdrive.
But the 6-inch skeleton found in theAtacama Desert in Chile in 2003 by a treasure hunter - dubbed the 'AtacamaHumanoid' or 'Ata' for short - has been declared human. It puts paid to claims that the figure was a monkey, or as some suggested an alien that crash-landed on Earth.
In a documentary called 'Sirius', which premiered on Monday in Hollywood, Stanford scientists conclude that the odd looking figure is in fact human and lived for up to eight years before death.
Stanford scientists conclude that the odd looking figure is not a monkey, but human
• • • •
"I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. It is human -- closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of sixto eight. Obviously, itwas breathing, it waseating, it was metabolizing. It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born,"said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.
According to a Chilean local newspaper, a treasure hunter OscarMunoz found the remains on October 19, 2003 when he was looking for objects of historical value in La Noria, an abandoned town in the Atacama Desert.
UFO experts hoped that the discovery would reveal the firstconfirmed visitation to Earth by extraterrestrial life.
However, the Stanford team concluded that it wasan 'interesting mutation' of a male human that had survived post-birth for between six and eight years.
The team of scientists also refuted that the specimen was a hoax, citing clear signs of the existenceof organs and bone marrow material.
http://www.7daysindubai.com/PHOTOS-Atacama-Humanoid-alien-hoax-just-human-say/story-18790113-detail/story.html

Well, that seems to place it with all the 'mini-humans' whose remains are still being found buried on the rock islands in the South Pacific.Pygmy human remains found on rock islands | Science | The Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk › Science › Fossils‎ and on Wiki: Pigmy humans.

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 12:34 PM

I was in a thrift store with a friend and we were talking about tarot cards and we were over heard by a strange fellow who followed us to our car.

He was clearly what you would call one of those "crazy" people you see on the street. He kept babbling about having been abducted by aliens and talking about all the strange things they did to him on the ship. He insisted that he was a "repeater" which means that he is repeatedly abducted. He claimed that they severed one of his arms and then put it back on again.

He described several different kinds of aliens he had seen on the ships. He went into quite a bit of detail. It began to creep me out because I had read a lot about that same stuff from other abductees via internet forums. I thought he might have read some stuff too and was just making it all up.

But he was very convincing and he did not look like the type who had a computer. He looked homeless. I told him that those aliens were not his friends. Every time I told him that, he asked, "Who told you that?"

I find that abductees often are convinced into thinking that the aliens that kidnap them against their will are "our friends."

I decided I did not want to hang around with that guy if he was a repeater. If you are caught with one of those guys when they are taken again, they could take you along with them.

Rule #1

Don't hang out with abductees who are repeatedly abducted. They have tracking devices on them.

Read some of the accounts compiled by author David M Jacobs, Ph.D, Associate Professor of History at Temple University and Director of the International Center For Abduction Research. He also teaches the only class offered in North America on UFO's and Abduction.
Also read many of the accounts of abductees published in the books of Bud Hopkins. Most abductees did not find the abduction or the Aliens friendly at all. From the thousands of cases, Jacobs takes to a very dire view of the Alien's intentions , as did the noted "Ufo Psychiatrist Dr. John E. Mack shortly before his rather convenient death....

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 11:00 AM
One way to look at the entire 'illegal' question is to figure out who allowed most of the posters against 'illegals', to immigrate here. May older generations just came in with no immigration controls at all as with the first settlers or they came on their backs, again with little or no immigration control and proceeded to shoot their way west while trying to wipe out the native populations. The natives never formed a govt. to process any of you or your forefathers as legal immigrants; the natives were just targets to be shot, which leaves hordes of illegals to form a govt. and process more illegals re-defining them as legal immigrants and carry on trying to wipe out the natives. By that logic, all so called 'illegals' should also just shoot their way in and try to wipe out the 'new natives' that replaced the old native Indian populations...Sounds quite logical...laugh
Should these new 'illegals come armed or would the NRA distribute weapons with ammo and oversize magazines to them upon crossing the borders making sure that everyone shares in the 2nd amendment...their very first direct experience to becoming a new 'legal' citizen...:laughing:

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 10:42 AM
Strange world we live in; older women,(usually those above 45) go after younger males, usually in their 20's but an older male, usually over 50 are labelled by women as either perverts or stalkers, while younger males that go after older women are at times labelled 'gigolos' or 'kids'; sounds almost 'cuddly'...
My last reading of a pervert is usually someone ,usually male of any age, that goes after other males, usually adolescents, not females as the 'norm' is male-female. Truly bizarre. Who/ what defines the basic male after a female as being a perversion? Is the idea of male seeking male now considered the new 'normal' for males to follow and curtail their interests in females? Truly bizarre....

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 10:30 AM

I'm not 100% sure, but you may have stepped into the Twilight Zone. spock

laugh

Just suppose that he actually stepped out of it...laugh

Traumer's photo
Sat 05/04/13 10:03 AM
QUOTE: " itd not really about that you are the only one concerned about it, you are the only one taking the initiation to get people 'aware' of the fact what is happening in certain places certain parts of the world.

but really you posting it on this site, using money for internet electricity and sitting in your home wasteing time on this. does not really help the cause either my friend.

if you wanna do somethign about poverty sell all your items and move to the third world and live there to make a change, sending money and food and complaining that others are 'shut-eyed' about the fact is pretty hypocritical.
its like having an unfinished plate of food and arguing that eating it is better than throwing it since people half around the world are starving!

you wanna help, you gotta be there in their form, live their life dont belive what they say on the news its all rigged so everyone looks better than the other they are accusing. there is so much more out there than what meets the eye!
Report Post | Quote | Reply
lovahbwoi
lovahbwoi's photo
Joined Thu 02/23/12

Wed 03/07/12 02:26 AM
i recon it all comes from self intrests and greed throughout history!
if the aspect MONEY would havve been cancelled formt his world than the word poverty would totally change!
im waiting for the day the world turns on itself and we all have to start from scratch agian with no electricty and computers that is when the ipoverized people will survive and the rich and spoilled will no longer know how to continue thier so long defined life in perfection!

Many places within the 'third and fourth worlds' have basically resorted to the age old barter system for food and even shelter that can be traded especially by crafts people that can make things for the rents or even 'purchase of living quarters in many places in several African and Arabic areas around the Gulf of Aden where poverty is totally ignored by the so called self-styled 'saviors of
Islam', the Saudis and their billions. Most of the endemic poverty areas all happen to be of the wrong religious persuasion not being Sunny or the Saudi Wahabi fanatics( like those Saudis that flew the jets into the Twin Towers).
Having spent some years all over Africa the only consistent efforts by any of the Europeans has come from mostly the French and their military who also provide the basic safeguards for stability for several countries. Unfortunately, as the quoted post above implies, the local politics are sometimes and in most places a severe 'dis-service' to the people of many countries who care only about how much they can embezzle for the Swiss bank accounts. Perhaps one significant step the Swiss could take as they have for the American Govt. in notifying them of suspected income tax evaders that have accounts there, would be to freeze the bank accounts of the dictators until they are out of power. To take the moneys and other riches held in secret bank vaults for later return to a bona-fide govt. The major powers at the UN could back a UN mandated notice of freeze and confiscation and nullify any attempts for any dictator or their cronies to get those moneys back. This was brought up many years ago to certain UN officials in the security services but despite a very positive attitude to doing it, the Secretary General's staff at the UN quickly blocked that ideas from ever being brought up for debate...one can only try.
The English have a very negative attitude toward the impoverished in the third world; it has always struck me as if they are still locked into a 19th century mannerism of looking down their proverbial noses at them. Even countries that became independent from England kept not only the basic forms of British govt. but also kept that attitude. In one former colonial military, we had passed through a very badly poverty hit area with crop failure, drought and terrorists attacks. We stopped outside one village and within an hour some of the women with babies came toward out camp, stopped about 50 meters from us and just knelt to await for someone in command to ask them what they wanted...after 2 hours of waiting in the nearly 40 Celsius heat, I had enough and gathered up water cans and took it out to them, came back, took up a collection of our rations and went back to give it to them amidst other soldiers saying I was going go get into trouble for this. They were right. I was actually charged with possible association with terrorists...
The entire matter was later dropped by our Commandant upon return from patrol several days later. We had some former Portuguese officers with us as well as French and they were all appalled at the British attitudes of refusing to help the people that they were ostensibly defending, as many spoke out in favour of my actions. After the charges were dropped, somehow, I was still fined about fifty dollars 'for administrative costs'...Afterwards, our patrols took a lot of extra rations and handed them out as we went through villages.
In Tchad, with the French, we always had food trucks with us to give the poor and usually near starving villagers living on the rims of the encroaching sands of the Sahara that would ruin all their crops. The Brits could never understand that...to simply be humane in an inhumane world is always welcome and desperately needed. My apologies for the length of this . It just struck an old nerve.

Traumer's photo
Fri 05/03/13 10:27 AM
Edited by Traumer on Fri 05/03/13 10:28 AM

The US Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "...the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives

unlawful use of violence

to intimdate,, ANY SEGMENT THEREOF

in furtherance of political or social objectives

"Unlawful "????:laughing:
Does a group write a letter seeking permission to use a lawful form of permitted violence against people and property?
What an absurd idea and law. The realities of extreme direct action precludes the world of a Woody Allen world where terror groups form with permits from the govt. and gets their permission to bomb targets(specified, of course on the govt. issued permits).
Makes me wonder at the level of sanity of anyone declaring any acts of violence against a govt. or civilian population as being 'unlawful' yet makes no effort to balance that with a unilateral declaration of making war as unlawful and illegal.(Never mind that that would take a lot of fun out of life for a lot of people, especially those that thrive on wars; and what about all the kids growing up in an atmosphere of never-ending, generational wars similar to the ones now going on and for the indefinite future that is being waged for control of the entire planet and the right to force its populations to do what this "New World Order" dictates...)
Gee, why not declare war as a sport...:laughing:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25