1. Time Bandits
2. bad santa
3. Freaks (1932)

Traumer's photo
Wed 07/31/13 03:01 PM
spork

Traumer's photo
Wed 07/31/13 12:54 PM
a 'pocketbook' version of the Kama Sutra in Braille...

Traumer's photo
Wed 07/31/13 12:46 PM
It's time for me to admit; to confess to using women's make-up of most types, be it lipsticks, powders, mascara or eye shadow and fingernail polish. I started using it several years ago as a simple experiment, staring with my late wife's lipsticks then after getting the hank of it and the proper ways to apply it for different effects, I then proceeded to apply eye shadows, liners. I loved the little brushes and even tried applying various colours of inks and paints, from watercolours to oils pastel dust and even model enamels and mascaras. Women's face powders applied in various thickness gave me a whole new way of rendering shadow effects in very interesting shades of colours. One any of this was applied singly or in combinations all I needed was a good fixative to make all adhere permanently to canvas or different types of paper for doing a painting, be it a portrait with actual real make-up or a scenic view of either a landscape in the country or an gritty back alley in an urban setting, like glass of a Bar at night, some fingernail polish like deep blue with little flecks or a red one will work perfectly. I literally use 'mixed-media' when it comes to rendering a painting or sketch provided I get the effect that I see in my mind's eye(warped or not :tongue: ). Make-up items are fairly cheap at malls or I can ask most any woman I know if I can have any that she won't use again.... Oils can be damn expensive, up to $30 a tube and more! I love to experiment and I have even managed to combine oils, watercolours and enamels together in a few paintings, each combining to give the effect that I wanted, so hell, why not use women's make-up also! Lipsticks can give a perfect rendition of Chinese brush type portraits or trees like cherry blossoms and in all sorts of hues, tones and colours. Let dry or use a hair dryer, then a fixative and Presto! It's dome...happy

Traumer's photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:31 AM
Filthy: The Weird World Of John Waters Robrt L. Pela

Traumer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 12:53 PM

it also could be the mothership stressing from the gravitational forces for the earth... or the apocalyptic trumpets giving us warning that the time is soon to come.... doesn't it say that in revelations?

could as well be 'the ol'man in da sky' askin' ol Gabriel to play him some Blues on his horn...laugh

Traumer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 12:43 PM
an official NSA 'do not detain or arrest' card

Traumer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 12:38 PM
Orpheus Emerged-- Jack Kerouac

Traumer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 12:26 PM
It all comes from the new Cosmo-Revlon Computer Terminal/Makeup Mirror. It is a long overdue computer made specifically for women to apply their morning makeup and word process at the same time. Each of these powerful 20 megabyte PC's is connected to a central mainframe and comes with a highly reflective screen with adjustable makeup lights. Peripherals include the disc drive/ nail polish dryer and the cosmetic tray/ letter quality printer now available at all retail adults-only toy stores. Retail prices begin at $2,500 plus a new Paper Shredder/ Pasta Maker for only $1500 more to qualified desperate women. In one easy step this handy appliance allows women to shred documents, compromising photos and and bulk to their family's diets. The stainless steel cutting edges never need sharpening and each unit includes settings for making rigatoni, ravioli and fettuccine, as well as destroying old photos of her pole dancing days and old boyfriends, blueprints or any other to secret memoranda from the NSA...
:tongue:

Traumer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:37 PM
Cuckholdstown,Delaware

(later changed to Stanton; original was better!)laugh

Traumer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:20 PM
a mousetrap

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:25 PM
Xenia, Il.

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:10 PM
movies with an animal in the title

1: White Elephant
2. The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!
3. Snakes On A Plane
4. Slugs: The Movie
5. The Crow
6. Dances with wolves
7. Slave Girls Of The White Rhinoceros
8. Weasels Rip My Flesh
9. The Worm Eaters
10. The Silence of The Lambs
11. Santa And The Three Bears

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 03:05 PM
Graham Hancock wrote a fascinating book on Mars back in 1998, entitled The Mars Mystery, in which he examined the NASA Mars Global Surveyor mission and many of the anomalies that NASA scientists have discovered about Mars including the lack of atmosphere and its geography including the laborious efforts to identify what to many are Megalithic structures on the shores of a long dried up sea shore at Cydonia including the Sphinx-like structure and the huge efforts by scientists to clear those images up, along with evidence of a once lush environment that may only have been lost several thousand years ago and not millions as alleged by NASA. It is a very compelling read.

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 02:31 PM
movies with an animal in the title

1: White Elephant
2. The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!
3. Snakes On A Plane
4. Slugs: The Movie
5. The Crow
6. Dances with wolves
7. Slave Girls Of The White Rhinoceros
8. Weasels Rip My Flesh
9, The Worm Eaters

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 02:25 PM
a membership card in the KKK...

Traumer's photo
Sat 07/27/13 02:22 PM