Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:44 PM

same here single after nine years and it has been a hard year but getting better
Hello im FABO and I like to talk and get to know ppl real good andyou look like some one I can talk to ok so if you want to talk to me just right me back ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:59 AM

hey everyone :)
Well your the same agesas me and LIKE the way you look ok imnot judje menal ether ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:52 AM

Welcome to all the newbies over the Weekend. Have A safe and Happy Labor Day.
Well you to have a good laborday ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:05 AM

are u taking daily vitiman D
theres growing evidence MS is caused by lack of sunlight
coz its only found in northern climates
my dad has it bad
YES i GOT IT AND iVE BEEN TAKEING MY MEDS THE ONLY MED THAT iVE GOT TO TAKE IS TYSAIBRY AND ITS AN i.v BUT i BEEN TALEING IT LLIKE A MAN OK .glasses :smile:

he has 7 brothers non of them have it
he is the only one that did the night shift his whole life
i think i was getting it
my back would go for no reason and id be crippled
for a week or so used to happen 6 or 7 times a year
since i started the vit d and calcium tablets (and milk thistle for my liver) in january i havnt had a single attack this year
im gonna take em for the rest of my life
its a cruel way to live your retirement
my poor dads all but taken to his bed
hope this helps you
respect

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:24 AM

I have Multiple Scleroris too and after 3 years of telling myself I'd never date or fall in love again, I'm finally going to let it happen.. Let myself be free and happy. Thanks to a fellow Mingler I get to see where it goes.. MS or not.

Fabo do not give up.. MS is not the end of your life nor mine. Smile honey :)

Jenn
YES thank you for telling me that but hows your life going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:24 PM
I like to be a good person and help ppl when they need it and I aint racest im just an average person ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:02 PM

:-)hahaha..all the best mate!
WHAT are you looking for but what im looking for is a honnest careing and loveing person ok thats what im looking for ok so if thats what you want then talk to me ok.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:21 PM

Hello everyone!! I just joined in. Hope you guys are doing good:-)
Hello yes im doing good but I still need a woman and thats why im on hear because I need to have girl that I can be with ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:46 PM

hey everyone i just joined like 5 mins ago
Hello im FABO and I just want to your nice looking so if you want to talkto me you can ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:07 PM

i will change my ways laugh
Hello im FABO and I like to talk once and a while but right now I haff to get an in fusion ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:30 AM

Hi im new here to :wink:

Hello im FABO and Im a guy and I think that this sight seems good ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/03/09 02:02 PM

Can anyone tell me how to post an image in a message? flowerforyou
IM FABO and the only thing I can say is you haff to quote befor you start righting ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:18 AM
:smile:

Why is there pix of dudes on here, i wanted to meet girs?
IM FABO and I dont know if there are ant more men hear or not ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:14 PM

HELLO!:banana: waving
Hello once agin im FABO and I like to talk and get to know people and meet someone that I can spend the rest of my life with ok sso if you aint wanting to get to know me ok then .flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:09 PM

hi and welcome
Hello im FABO and im just hear trying to find some friend and maybe more so if you dont want to talk to me you dont haff to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:45 PM
Yes im glad you sed you would talk to bet what do like to talk about cause I like to talk about what ever but I can tell you about my self for one I got M.S but I dont let it take over my life its just in my legs and my nerves ok I like to do bodywork and paint cars and trucks and help ppl when they need it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Welcome to M2!flowerforyou
THANK you and I need to meet someone and I like alot of ppl so if you want meas a frienc tell me so ok
.glasses :smile:

You're welcome Fabo....I'll be sure to tell you,ok?
WELL when I was saying erlyer was me asa friend I will be glad to ok I like to talk and get to know ppl if I can ok but I need some one to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:14 PM

Welcome to M2!flowerforyou
THANK you and I need to meet someone and I like alot of ppl so if you want meas a frienc tell me so ok
.glasses :smile:

You're welcome Fabo....I'll be sure to tell you,ok?
WELL when I was saying erlyer was me asa friend I will be glad to ok I like to talk and get to know ppl if I can ok but I need some one to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:50 PM

Hi everybody. Wish this place had a chat room. But so far so good
Hello im FABO and I will chat with you cause I aint found no one to chat with or be with cause like I sed I aint racest im just an ordinary guy ok just looking for someone that will except me for me ok so if you want to chat just rite me back ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:47 PM

Excellent post.

I was on a previous matching site and not only was I asked for provocative pics, they felt it necessary to send me some of themselves and talk dirty. They got blocked and wondered why. Hmmmmmmmm
How do you say D-U-H?:laughing:
Hello im FABO and I think we can talk it you want to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:31 PM

hey all, if anyone is in staffordshire uk and wants to chat then i want to chat with you all beause its hard finding decent folk around my area, who are not taken or an idiot
HELLO im FABO andI will chat with you but I aint from uk im from INDIANAPOLIS AND i LIKE YOU AND WILL CHAT WITH YOU OK.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25