Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:32 PM

hey, im new, dont hesitate to message me XD
Hello Im FABO and im just takeing my time withwhat im doing and I seem to be doing ok now the med im takeing seems to be working for me now ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:55 PM

flowerforyou Hi everyone have a great dayflowerforyou
YES my day is starting to begood today and I like talking to you and MIRROR and I know you guts like talking to me and I like talking to you and MIRROR to ok
.glasses :smile:

drinker Thank you FABObigsmile
Hello MIRROR and now im talk to some one thats CATHELIC TO OK SHE SEEMS TO BE PRETTY GOOD OK SHE IS FROM WESCONSIN BUT SHE SEEMS TO LIKE ALOT OF THE SAME THINGS THAT i DO OK.glasses :smile:
Hello MIRROR how are you and TINA doing today good I hope Ive been talking to another woman but shes from wesconcin ok and she has nt ask me for any money and shes CATHOLIC TO like me ok.glasses :smile:

:banana: That is great FABO.:banana: What are you doing today?bigsmile

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:45 PM

Welcome all the new folks. Nice to see you join in. Hope you find friends and interesting reading. You will find we represent all types just be yourself and you will do fine.
WELCME to you to im FABO and I seen where you was on hear and I was wandering whete you need if you dont mind me asking you that ok.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:41 AM

YES my day is starting to begood today and I like talking to you and MIRROR and I know you guts like talking to me and I like talking to you and MIRROR to ok

drinker Thank you FABObigsmile
Hello MIRROR and now im talk to some one thats CATHELIC TO OK SHE SEEMS TO BE PRETTY GOOD OK SHE IS FROM WESCONSIN BUT SHE SEEMS TO LIKE ALOT OF THE SAME THINGS THAT i DO OK.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:50 AM

YES my day is starting to begood today and I like talking to you and MIRROR and I know you guts like talking to me and I like talking to you and MIRROR to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:30 AM

drinker We will talk in this thread FABO,since the other thread got lockeddrinker
WELL im glad this thread aint been locked cause I like talking to you and TINA ok so hows it going for you guys good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:49 PM

flowerforyou good thinking Fabo find a lady who will pay youflowerforyou
WELL thats ok but that aint what I want in life ok, I just want someone that will love me for me ok not what they can get out of me cause that aint what makes a relation ship ok

bigsmile You are right FABOdrinker
WELL that aint what im about cause it aint never been hard for me to get money cause thers alot of things I know how to do but I just need someone to be with ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:35 PM

flowerforyou good thinking Fabo find a lady who will pay youflowerforyou
WELL thats ok but that aint what I want in life ok, I just want someone that will love me for me ok not what they can get out of me cause that aint what makes a relation ship ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:16 PM
NO I didnt talk to him until the day her computer and phone was getting shut off and then that dud called for her saying she wants to talk to me and wants me to send her 500.00 so she can get back to the united states because she was over seas and thats when I quit talking to him ok.glasses :smile:

Hello MIRROR I dont know who the guy was but im listening to you and TINA and not talking to her any more and looking for someone else ok

YES she might have but I aint talking to her any more so I just got to keep trying to find a girl for me ok

Happy Birthday Fabo! happy
THANKS for wishing me a happy birthday but my birthday is on the 15th of this month ok, BUT I will need to meet someone to spend my life with ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
NO he was pretending to be LINDA he was her boyfriend or something like that I havent herd from him today and I dont think I will thats what makes me think he is something to her ok

drinker Keep looking and you will find the right person for you FABOdrinker
YES I will but I thaut she was the right woman but it looks like she was just wanting some money ok[/qote].glasses :smile:

:smile: Who was the man that called you for LINDA?:smile:

:smile: That guy may be pretending to be LINDA:smile:

surprised LINDA might have a boyfriend??surprised

:smile: Did you talk to him a lot?:smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:59 PM

Hello MIRROR I dont know who the guy was but im listening to you and TINA and not talking to her any more and looking for someone else ok

YES she might have but I aint talking to her any more so I just got to keep trying to find a girl for me ok

THANKS for wishing me a happy birthday but my birthday is on the 15th of this month ok, BUT I will need to meet someone to spend my life with ok
NO he was pretending to be LINDA he was her boyfriend or something like that I havent herd from him today and I dont think I will thats what makes me think he is something to her ok.

YES I will but I thaut she was the right woman but it looks like she was just wanting some money ok[/qote].glasses :smile:

surprised LINDA might have a boyfriend??surprised

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:52 PM

NO he was pretending to be LINDA he was her boyfriend or something like that I havent herd from him today and I dont think I will thats what makes me think he is something to her ok.

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:09 PM

it's rainy here I'm watching mind freak.What have you been doing?
Hello TINA how was you day going good I hope and tell MIRROR that I sed hello and I aint talked to LINDA in a cople of days and I would like to find someone ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:03 PM

new to dis get at me if u want
YES I will talk to you but im a guy but I will talk to you if you want someone to talk ok my name is FABO ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:04 PM

Hello Minglers

I simply want to say that I have not joined many of the dating sites, but I did belong to another one, and I have found the folks here to not only be easy to gat along with, but kind, helpful and supportive. Considering I am not the most confident person out there, I wanted to let y'all know that I sincerely appreciate how easily everyone accepted me and my contributions to the forums here at mingle2. Thank you so much, I really like it here... (Big Sniles and many thanks!)

Sincerely,
Christine
Hello im FABO and im not to do the intament thing I just need to be with someone if I can ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:49 PM

hey keith i dont drink so that isnt the answer lol
Hello im not kieth its just me FABO and im not a all the time drinker I just do once and a while and I dont like to drink hard licker and what Ido drink is lite beer like BUD OR MGCLIGHT but that aint nothing I get in to doing ok so if you want to talk to me you can ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:40 PM
Hello MIRROR I dont know who the guy was but im listening to you and TINA and not talking to her any more and looking for someone else ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 12:32 PM

it's rainy here I'm watching mind freak.What have you been doing?
Hello TINA Ive just been wtaching ANDY ggRIFFITH AND JUST SITTING HEAR WHAITING TO MEETing my misses rite ok so how is your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 11:35 AM

How is everything Fabo?
TINA every thing is going good now ok all she was wanting was money ok utherthan that my day is going good ok, hows your day going good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:45 AM

hi keith how is your weekend goin? im full of cold boo sad
Fine Thank youflowerforyou Its nice and sunny in the UK:banana: :banana: :banana: Have a glass of Brandy that will sought your cold out:thumbsup:
YES its sunny hear to and I just need to fined someone that will be with me for me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:39 AM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25