Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:38 PM
Hello im FABO and I think you look nice and would like to talk to you if you want me to im not a hard person to get along with so if you want to talk to you can ok its up to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:04 PM

I'm surrounded by men suddenly....oddly though, not a tingle.laugh
ALL right I aint gote a tigle either but I need someone be for some thing happens to me ok cause Ive got M.S but I aint a hard person to get along with ok its just in my legs and all that ok oh its in my nerves to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:49 PM
WELL its been about 6years ago I got diagnosed with it and she left me about atwo years but im not a hard person to get along with ok so in one since I know what ppl deal with when they lose the love of there life ok it sucks ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:37 PM
Well it dont work me you pleiding the 5th ok cause I aint going to ask for nothing ok I just wany to say I think you look nice ok thats all ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:52 PM
Hello so you still got .

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:26 AM
WELL Ive delt with the police all of my life cause the man that was there in my life was on the sheriffs department and ive been in some trouble befor but now Ive got M.S so I dont get in no trouble ok im not a trouble maker either ok so yes I know how to stay out of trouble ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:47 AM
Hello im FABO and I see your back on hear hu I theught you dont like what I say hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:44 AM
WELL if your a guy then you need a woman because im a guy and im not gay either ok but I will talk to you if you want me to and about getting in trouble I dont ok cause I know how to stay out of trouble ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:44 AM
OK I seen where you had left me a message and I just want to know what you like to talk about ok I like the way you look ok and Iwould like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:33 AM
Im honnest careing and loveing and I like to talk to ppl and I like tto help if they tell they got a problem ok thats just how I am ok I like ppl so if you want to talk just wright me and when I get it I will answer it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:29 AM
WELL take care of it then you wont have a rash ok then you can say somthing else is bothering you and get it took care of or fix it and go on ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:21 AM
Hello im FABO and I think you look nice and would like to talk to you more and see where that gose ok but I would like to know how you day yesterday went good I hope and I would like to talk to you ok so right me back ask me any thing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:01 PM
Hello yes I know Ive got two threads alredy ok but I what some of the people on this thread say ok thats all im saying ok talk to me a little bit later ok thats all im doing ok thinks for telling me that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:52 PM
Hello im not MAZZADA but you can cush on me if you want to ok im FABO and every once and a while I like to be crushed on ok so if you want to crush on someone im hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:40 PM
WELL I seen where you sed that hes got it going on for him but what I want to know is what dose he got going on for him hu.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:09 PM
Hello im glad you think that this is a good sightbecause I think it is to and I like some of the things you sedd ok glad I got to meet you ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:43 PM
Hello and good day ok I just want to say im a guy ok so you dont haff to tell me any thing ok I will find out ok thinks for telling me that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:38 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hello tazz I just want to know what you like to talk about if any thing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:35 PM
glasses Hello im FABO and im not crushing on you I just want to talk to some one ok and you look nice ok I thaught we cauld talk if you want to ok.flowerforyou:smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:05 PM
WELL CALLIE im FABO and im doing pretty good today I just went and got my TYSAIBRY I.V and now im good to go for a nother month ok so how is your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25