Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:38 AM

If people are too shallow or too selfish to be involved with someone who has MS then they are not worth your time anyway.

you know i dont know what the deal is with most people when it comes down to a health issue like your or mine

so someone who doesn't want to get involved with a person who has a serious debilitating disease is automatically considered selfish and shallow, and that there's something wrong with them?

hmmm, i wouldn't get involved with someone who had AIDS - i wonder what that makes me?
WELL I wouldnt get with someone that had either but to me this aint nothing like aids this is in ppls nerves and in diffrent parts of the body mine is in my legs and my nerves ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:57 AM

I have also (almost been ) diagnosed with MS..they cannot confirm or deny the almost diagnosis..And if someone truly cares they won't be bothered by it. Good luck
YES im takeing my vitamans and a asprin every day but I need someone that I can spend my life with ok but how are you doing good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:10 AM

Hello everyone i'm new here, and i'm looking to make alot of friends here. i'm new so be gentle :smile:
YES I dont mind talking to ppl but just so you know im a guy and im not gay ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:15 AM

Morning Joy!

Morning everyone!flowerforyou bigsmile
GOOD morning to you to ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
waving Morning Fabo!
Thank you for telling me good morning but what do you like to talk about hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:53 AM

Morning Joy!

Morning everyone!flowerforyou bigsmile
GOOD morning to you to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:19 AM

laugh laugh laugh yes darlin' you can... flowerforyou
WHAT are you laughing about was it good or what cause I just got on hear and think that your a nice person ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:00 PM

Dang, man, MS? Whew, that'll take courage. The President of the law firm I work for was recently diagnosed . . .

He's a freakin' fighter tho'! Hope to you, man.
YES I am a fighter to but I dont let it take me over ok
.glasses :smile:

Cool, man. I'm trying to convince him to take the "fight" to the next level - not just the metaphysical.

Best of luck to you. There's a lot happening in that area of medical expertise right now.
WELL I know there is thats why im still on hear ok im not a quiter ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:57 PM

There is someone out there for Faboflowerforyou
Don't give up ok
WELL I wont I wont to think you for saying that ok and I hope you have a good rest of the night ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:46 PM

Dang, man, MS? Whew, that'll take courage. The President of the law firm I work for was recently diagnosed . . .

He's a freakin' fighter tho'! Hope to you, man.
YES I am a fighter to but I dont let it take me over ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:30 PM

:thumbsup: Good Luck:thumbsup:
I want to thank you for wishing me good luck ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:26 PM

flowerforyou Hope you find what you are seeking FABO
YES I will but I want to talk to you ok it seems like you are always on my sight so you most like talking to hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:01 PM
I just want to meet someone that will be with me entho I dont have a job ok but I will help some do there car or truck ok even tho I have got M.S ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:53 PM
Well if they do they dont tell me but I like you and want to get to know you better ok like what do you like, ant what do you do not that im woried about it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

ALOT OF PEOPLE CRUSH ON CHER

I'm sure they crush on you too.flowerforyou

AWW Thank you

The Strawberry and grape Crush is still in the fridge lol
WELL I speak whats on my mind and I like CHER but I worship her but I do like some of her music but really I like MATICA OR ozzy OK.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I was talking about someone totally different

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:25 PM

AWW Thank you

The Strawberry and grape Crush is still in the fridge lol
WELL I speak whats on my mind and I like CHER but I worship her but I do like some of her music but really I like MATICA OR ozzy OK.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:58 PM

NO not on me because if they did I would tell you ok but they dont so its just me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:54 PM

I know but I dont I like CHER so that aint me cause all I want is someone to be with ok so what do you got going on .flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:58 PM

flowerforyou :heart: my big sis grammy 09 mother inlaw is n the hospital and n very critical condition.so the family can use all the prayer's they can get.
Hello yes its me FABO and I want to say WANDAS in my prayers to and along with you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:43 PM

What did I miss??????what
I am not lost, Princess!!!!!! :laughing: Well, maybe a little!

No crushes YET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello im FABO and I will have a crush on you if you want me to ok, but what do you like to talk about if you dont mind me asking you that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:31 PM

as you look deep inside your soul to find love and honor from another you look inside of there heart and wonder are they really the one to keep as you tend to hide your dreams for perhaps being scared to hand him the key to your living heart and trust and learn to grow from one another with confidence afraid at first as you watch the gaze of the eyes just shows the trust one must have with so hidden secerts that had been buried beneath the soul but a living flower so gentle and full of colors like a rainbow so to speak, as you watch a flower weep you tend to watch a person weep as well with a health issue that wasent ment to be, as the flower grows, so do you, as the flower weakens, your tend to have more strenght never give up hope of who are,
WELL thars a good poem and its right to the point and thats good ok.glasses flowerforyou
WELL I do look deep in there heart and soul but IT TAKES A GOOD MAN TO GET THE WOMAN TO OPEN UP TO THEM AND I aint found one that exepts me for me and thats what I want ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:41 AM

laugh laugh laugh yeah have some friends there but I hear ya..

i guess i could post there about how much i crush on pop tarts, but it's not really the same thing...
Hello im FABO and I think that pop tarts are good but I keep thinking about 9-11 cause I lost a cousin in the war but how was your day starting out good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25