Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:55 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou for you and theres nothing wrong with someone having MS.. take care
WELL thanks but im glad you think that its th way I feil to but how are you doing and what do you like to do ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:38 PM

STILL NOT CRUSHING..... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
NO im not either ok so what do you want to do about it hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:28 PM

FREEDOM!!!
YES I know FREEDOM takes alot of ppls lifes away ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:47 PM
Well I like to read poems and listening to people tell them but as fer as writeing one I aint never tried to but yes I do like them ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:10 PM
Hello yes im supose to be meeting someone today but it dont look like its going to happen ok so yes im stillcrushing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:51 PM

wow that's the slowest double post i've ever seen! noway
WHATS the slowest poast youve ever seen cause I didnt poast but two in the last two months ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:48 PM
Hello im FABO and aint going to call you a cougar ok but if thats what you want just say so ok im not like that ok im honnest and careing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:42 PM

Hi there...I'm a newbie to this site, names Will. Hoping to make some new friends and no bs. Check my profile and if ya want to chat or message feel free.
YES im a new by to and I have met some nice people on hear and I want to say im a guy to but if you want to talk we can ok thats all I can say ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:35 PM
OH thats what you want is to be poanded, but to me that aint nothing cause I haff to love the person that im getting reddy to pound cause I like to pound the person im with ok but I got to feil like doing it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:58 PM

My big hairy teddy bear!!

It's cold today!!:heart:
OH it is where do you live inthe usa hu,cause its not cold hear where im from INDIANA is where I LIVE AND IT SEEMS PRETTY WARM HEAR OK.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:04 PM

so not crushing and getting a little tired of cougar hunters... whoa
WELL I aint a cougar ok im just someone looking for someone ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:00 PM

The right moment...
Hello im FABO and I dont know what you was talking about so that aint for me rite ok then ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:09 PM
Hello yes I saw your message and all I can say to that is im a guy and I aint gay so you haff to keep looking ok.glasses :smile:

A full body massage...smitten
- A BJ
- The remote
- A beer
- Some food cooking in the back ground
- A good woman to do all that..biggrin

Where do I sign up? blushing

You sign right here__________

and check your clothes at the door...bigsmile

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:48 PM

Hello and welcome!
Hello and welcome to you to, what do you like to talk about hu.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:52 AM

Still new... I wana mingle and get to know more people
YES I will talk to you if your a male or a female ok put a picture up on your profile ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:48 AM

nope.............me either!!!
Hello im FABO and I would like to know what your talking about if you will tell me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:44 AM

drinker :banana: Hello
Hello to you to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:41 AM

All that said, Fabo, you are a very nice person and there are people out there who will not care about the MS. Good luck to you. flowerforyou
YES I think thats rite and im just going to wait for someone ok hows your life going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 09:29 AM
YES I wish people wouldnt get this mixt up with AIDS cause to me I just deal with it and try to move on unlike alot of people but im trying to get someone that can deal with it ok I know its hard ok.glasses :smile:

If people are too shallow or too selfish to be involved with someone who has MS then they are not worth your time anyway.

you know i dont know what the deal is with most people when it comes down to a health issue like your or mine

so someone who doesn't want to get involved with a person who has a serious debilitating disease is automatically considered selfish and shallow, and that there's something wrong with them?

hmmm, i wouldn't get involved with someone who had AIDS - i wonder what that makes me?
WELL I wouldnt get with someone that had either but to me this aint nothing like aids this is in ppls nerves and in diffrent parts of the body mine is in my legs and my nerves ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:48 AM

hello everyone i am knew here i have tried a few other sites with no luck hopefully this one is better! i am new to this whole online dating thing as well as being new to this area(which is why i am here in the first place!)could someone please take a look at my profile and give me some pointers about how to improve it?:smile:
oh by the way my name is frank
YES it is a good sight and there are some real nice people on hear so if you want to talk then this is the sight for that ok.glasses :smile:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25