Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:26 PM

Hi community.I am new here,new to all of this realy.any body want a new friend.eger to talk,and to listen.:banana:
Hello yes I will talk to if you want me to if not just tell me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:45 PM

Sherry!!!flowerforyou bigsmile :banana:
Hello mikey its me FABO and I like to drink to but now that I got M.S I dont drink cause it will make my M.S act up ok but if I do drink I can only drink bud light ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:38 PM

who me? I'm 24.
I didnt say you wher 24 that wasnt me ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:26 PM
Hello im FABO and I think you look nice ok but I need to know how old you are now that age bothers me ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:58 AM
glasses

Hello pretty ladies. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile
Hello im FABO im not a lady im a guy and I just seen where you sed welcome ladies and I just wanted to tell you that I aint a lady im a guy ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:19 AM

(((Joy)))
Hello im FABO and I just want to say I think you look nice and would like to talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:15 AM

ive been on this site for a bit and havent found much friends nor any girls that like me for me so idk brokenheart
Hello im FABO and Ive been on hear about 3months and Ive found some pretty good friends and I just want to say if you want to talk we can ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:44 PM

Thanks Fabo but I'm not looking....
WELL im not really looking that hard either cause I did meet some one on this sight just havent met them in person yet but I do like this sight so how has your day went good I hope ok.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:17 PM

still not crushing...
WELL what do want a crush on hu I might be aible to help you cause I need someone that I can be with until the end ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:01 PM
WELL I need help with how do I go about meeting a good person ok I think you can help me with that ok.glasses :smile:

BTW I almost died laughing at "Things that make me go hmmmmm" effing brilliant!

I am currently adding anything that may apply....so feel free to let me know what you may want to add to the list!
WELL the only thing I can add is I dont know what you where talking about cause theres alot of things I know about but that I dont know what your talking about so if you can tell me I might can help you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Msmyka was talking about what I have written on my profile page....I have a section that is called:
Things that make me go HHHHHMMMMMMM.....

It's suppost to be about making you laugh.

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:47 PM

Im very new to this site.Ive tried other sites and have met some hellish people on those.I would love to meet a nice woman for a change.Someone whom I can have a relationship with.
WELL I aint a woman but all I can say to you is this is a good sight to be on ok Ive met some nice ppl on this sight and theres alot ove ppl on hear to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:40 PM

BTW I almost died laughing at "Things that make me go hmmmmm" effing brilliant!

I am currently adding anything that may apply....so feel free to let me know what you may want to add to the list!
WELL the only thing I can add is I dont know what you where talking about cause theres alot of things I know about but that I dont know what your talking about so if you can tell me I might can help you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:49 PM

What if I want to be crushed?????? IP, does that count??????
Hello im FABO and I like to talk and get to know people ok AND I like you to talk to ok, BUT what I want to know is what do you like to talk about ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 04:37 PM

I am so happy that you are meeting someone Fabo! Good luck to you!
WELL we aint meeting now shes haveing family trouble ok thats all I know right now ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 09/09/09 02:55 PM

I like to be a good person and help ppl when they need it and I aint racest im just an average person ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

I have MS tooflowerforyou Although men usually get it worse than women, I am sure that there is still a woman out there for you. If people are too shallow or too selfish to be involved with someone who has MS then they are not worth your time anyway.

Good luck and stay positive.
THANKS for telling me that but im getting reddy to meet someone from mingle2 and she seems like a pretty nice woman but I dont place judgement on no one just because I got this ok have a good rest of the day ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:41 PM

Hello everyone. I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to making some friends on here.flowerforyou
Hello im FABO and I think think that this is a good sight to be on ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:13 PM

Hey I am new to the site.
Welcomeim FABO and I havent been on fer long but its a good sight to talk to people on but just so you know im a guy ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:13 AM
:smile:

Hey to all the new guys!!

Welcome

Tammy:heart:
YES you know me im FABO and I think your a nice person and would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:35 AM

I am a NEWBIE!!!!!!

=)
Hello its going good I just need someone to bewith until the end of time ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:06 PM

as you look deep inside your soul to find love and honor from another you look inside of there heart and wonder are they really the one to keep as you tend to hide your dreams for perhaps being scared to hand him the key to your living heart and trust and learn to grow from one another with confidence afraid at first as you watch the gaze of the eyes just shows the trust one must have with so hidden secerts that had been buried beneath the soul but a living flower so gentle and full of colors like a rainbow so to speak, as you watch a flower weep you tend to watch a person weep as well with a health issue that wasent ment to be, as the flower grows, so do you, as the flower weakens, your tend to have more strenght never give up hope of who are,
WELL thars a good poem and its right to the point and thats good ok.glasses flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25