Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:36 AM

Happy Birthday Fabo!

hope you have a great birthday and many more to come
YES I did but that was the 15th of this month ok I thank you for telling me that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 09:10 AM

hi keith how is your weekend goin? im full of cold boo sad
Hello I aint KEITH im FABO AND i LIKE TO TALK TO SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO JUST RIGHT ME BACK OK.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:21 AM

Happy Birthday Fabo! happy
THANKS for wishing me a happy birthday but my birthday is on the 15th of this month ok, BUT I will need to meet someone to spend my life with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:56 AM

Fabo. Your to much !!!!
WHY do you think im tomuch cause I dont think I am but hows your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:42 AM

i am Gay!! <3
Well I aint gay but I will talk to you if you want me to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:21 PM
Hello yes I like halloween cause ppl can make you scared but with its a part of my soul and I like to thank I can scare ppl if they thank that they cant be scared ok.glasses :smile:

I love Halloween parties
OH you love halloween why you think that its cool or do you like it because its fun cause I like it because thats how I am and I like it ok thats the part of my life that I like ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Because I have gone to many parties with family and friends during Halloween. The parties are always fun and good memories.

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:11 PM
WELL thats the way I am ok it actuly takes alot for me to say im merryd ok I for one haff to spend some time with that person I lerned a good lesson with my last woman ok.glasses :smile:

YES she did and like I sed I aint been merryd for a while now ok
.glasses :smile:
WELL thanks im glad some one dose cause Ive got to be with the person that I merry for a while ok to know how they are and if we get along with eatch other ok

drinker Did LINDA have some guy call you and tell you that she loves you FABO?:smile:
YES she told that guy that she loves me and that I was her husband but I aint been merryed for about 12years and that just makes me thank about the kids I alredy have and that sucks I cant see them and I dont know how there doing ok
drinker LINDA told the guy that called you that you were her husband?drinker Why did she say that to him?flowerforyou
YES she did but we aint meeryd thats just some thing that she told that guy so she caude get some money from me ok.glasses :smile:

surprised LINDA made it up to get some money from you?surprised

drinker I know you arn't married FABO.drinker I believe youbigsmile

drinker I totally agree and I feel the same waybigsmile

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:58 PM
YES she did and I aint been merryd in about 12years but I didnt tell him that ok.glasses :smile:

:smile:

flowerforyou Fabo you should stop talking to this woman who is asking for moneyflowerforyou
Hello TINA yes I have quit talking to her ok no I aint giveing no money to her ok but thanks for telling me that ok

drinker Some guy called FABO and said LINDA was his wife?drinker
NO SHE aint my wife cause I dont have one aint had one in about 12years and the last girl I was the love of my life but when I got the M.S she left me ok and her name was DANNIELLE ok there aint been another girl for about a 2year fall ok.glasses :smile:

drinker Was the man that called you really LINDAs husband?drinker

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:53 PM

YES she did and like I sed I aint been merryd for a while now ok
WELL thanks im glad some one dose cause Ive got to be with the person that I merry for a while ok to know how they are and if we get along with eatch other ok

drinker Did LINDA have some guy call you and tell you that she loves you FABO?:smile:
YES she told that guy that she loves me and that I was her husband but I aint been merryed for about 12years and that just makes me thank about the kids I alredy have and that sucks I cant see them and I dont know how there doing ok
drinker LINDA told the guy that called you that you were her husband?drinker Why did she say that to him?flowerforyou
YES she did but we aint meeryd thats just some thing that she told that guy so she caude get some money from me ok.glasses :smile:

drinker I know you arn't married FABO.drinker I believe youbigsmile

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:28 PM
YES she did and like I sed I aint been merryd for a while now ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:15 PM

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:10 PM

flowerforyou Fabo you should stop talking to this woman who is asking for moneyflowerforyou
Hello TINA yes I have quit talking to her ok no I aint giveing no money to her ok but thanks for telling me that ok

drinker Some guy called FABO and said LINDA was his wife?drinker
NO SHE aint my wife cause I dont have one aint had one in about 12years and the last girl I was the love of my life but when I got the M.S she left me ok and her name was DANNIELLE ok there aint been another girl for about a 2year fall ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:54 PM

Hello TINA yes I have quit talking to her ok no I aint giveing no money to her ok but thanks for telling me that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:48 PM

Just be you they will either like you or they won't
Hello im FABO and yes I quit talking yo her cause akk shr wants is money that I aint got so yes I I have quit talking to her ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:15 PM

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/242750

:banana: ^^FABO, click on this link^^:banana:Someone wants to talk 2 youdrinker
Hello MIRROR and to tell you yes I went to where you sed somone was wanying to talk to me but I didnt like whay they wher saying about me and what they wher saying my name was and I think that it was good okp.quote],flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:06 PM

Fabo has more birthdays than Her Majesty.
NO I dont and I aint a girl im a man and I like what you sed about me haveing more birthdays fhan what you have ever seen ok.love glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:55 PM

Every day is a Fabo day!!!!!drinks
Hello no not every day is a FABO day cause I just like talk and whatever thay think is fine with me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:36 PM

hi everyone im sweetpea_38, im new on here and just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone :thumbsup:
Hello im FABO and I want to hello hows your day going and I like to talk so if you want to talk thats what im hear for ok thanks for letting me know your new hear ok[/quote.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:30 PM

Welcome to All our New Minglerswaving
Hello im FABO and I want to say im not racest im just trying to meet either my special person or a friend thats alll ok have a good night and a good day ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:21 PM

Hi Doldare...

im Roberta...the rocker chick.Welcome to Mingle!flowerforyou

Now...

can I borrow your clothes, shoes, make-up, car, and some money.laugh

Hiya, you are pretty and would like to talk with you. flowerforyou

(sorry, just wanted to beat Fabo.bigsmile )

HEY DARE!!
Hello im FABO and I want to say yes im wasting time I just want to knowhow aint I waisting any time I think I am cause Iaint been messing with no one on hear I just been trying to get to know you ppl and trying to meet my misses right or get to know who im talking to because I aint gay like some ppl on hear im just a guy looking to meet someone or some friends so you all can call me bond or what ever it wont make me hait no one I just trying to meet someone if I can ok

waving

How flatteringblushing ....thank you! And your right...

Fabo ain't wasting no time with the ladies here today!drinker

We're gonna start calling him "Bond"....

"Fabo Bond!!".:banana:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25