Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:32 PM
YES I know there aint but its makeing ather ppl see that there aint nothing arong with ppl just cause they have a little dissablity thats what ppl dont under stand ok so how are you doing good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:12 PM
WELL I know you sed you dont have any crushes but I will talk eventho I white collor dont matter to me im just saying that I will talk to you if you want me to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:48 AM
WELL may be you need to tell me alittle about your self so I got something to go by im not a hard person to please ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:49 AM

I have enough but thank you lovebug... love
NO I didnt know that I was a love bug but I do like you and would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:51 AM

I am an OLBIE NEWBIE!!
[/quote[ Hello yes IM FABO and im a guy but I like to talk to ditrent ppl and conversaite with them ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:57 PM
WHO are you talking about cause I might be aible to add some thing to what ever you guys are talking about ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:11 PM
YES there is and it seems to be working for me ok there is some thing about TYSAIBRY in the library ok thats all I know ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

I've been appalled at how many men up and leave their wives when they are diagnosed with MS. Everyone at my mom's support group loves my dad because he is there for her. I know the men diagnosed with MS get screwed over too, and that sucks as well.

Anymore the diagnoses and what causes it is crap. The Vit D is the newest thing, but my mom was a very outdoors, no sunblock type of person from childhood on. Big milk drinker, etc. There was no lack of Vit D growing up.

It boils down to they don't know, and it makes people feel better to think about something.

In mom's case, she's managed to keep the symptoms basically holding. She's big into the herbs, multi-vitamins, etc. She's not on medications.
WELL I aint on no meds for that either all im on is I get an I.V once amonth for it ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

How is the tysabri working for you? Well, I hope. There's a lot of news out on it.

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:02 PM
WHAT some ICECREAM and some sex hu, well if Iwas near you I could help you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:58 PM
YESthey are that aint no lie ok Ive been there waiting and waiting ok its not good but they do got more tan menards ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:57 PM
YESthey are that aint no lie ok Ive been there waiting and waiting ok its not good but they do got more tan menards ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:57 PM

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:52 PM
Hello in a week your going to new england have fun ok I will be praying for you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:45 PM
WHAT are they saying is it that good tell me you know I can keepit to my self ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:12 PM

i'm craving a vacation in new england.
WHY where do you live hu to me the us is good enough for me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:07 PM

(((Calleigh))) I'm glad.. Not sure which one but I think I know and I'm glad it went well...
WELL what advise did you lieve them hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:02 PM

I've been appalled at how many men up and leave their wives when they are diagnosed with MS. Everyone at my mom's support group loves my dad because he is there for her. I know the men diagnosed with MS get screwed over too, and that sucks as well.

Anymore the diagnoses and what causes it is crap. The Vit D is the newest thing, but my mom was a very outdoors, no sunblock type of person from childhood on. Big milk drinker, etc. There was no lack of Vit D growing up.

It boils down to they don't know, and it makes people feel better to think about something.

In mom's case, she's managed to keep the symptoms basically holding. She's big into the herbs, multi-vitamins, etc. She's not on medications.
WELL I aint on no meds for that either all im on is I get an I.V once amonth for it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:21 AM

iam craving hot steamy sex, and a cuddle bug
WHAT KIND OF HOT STEAMY SEX ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANY OR SOME THING SPUCIFIC. cause I might be aible to help you okflowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:58 AM

I'm craving: coffee and sleep.
Hello im FABO and I need to be with someone if I can ok,and that will deal with me haveing M.S it makes it hard for me to meet someone and I think you are a nice lady ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:28 AM

green chile cheese tamales
Hello im glad you want to talk ok im a guy so if your looking for a lady go to another thread ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:01 AM

g'night (((Luis)))
Hello im talking to you ok im honnest careing and loveing and I believe in letting people speak there piece ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25