Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:01 PM

waving
YES I aint talked to her in about 3days ok but I take it that was all she was wanting so I aint worryed about so how are you guyies I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:24 AM

flowerforyou
Hello im still hear ok, BUT I want to thank you for the flower but I would like to talk to you and see what you like to do besides stay at home okflowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:55 AM

Possible!
PATIONETflowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 07:58 PM

:smile: FABO,your profile on here wont let people more than 50 miles away from you email you.:smile: I know you want people to email you on yahoo, but most people on here would rather email you on Mingle first, so you should change that on your Mingle profile.:smile:
Well I will stay hear ok so if you want to e-mail me do it hear on mingle2 okflowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 07:46 PM
Hey tou sed you cant get on my yahho acount because you are not in my 50mile rang but LINDAcan and she lives in CALIFONIA THATS MORE THAN 50 MILES AWAY FROM ME SO ETHER YOU AINT DOING IT RIGHT OR YOU JUST DONT WANT TO WITCH THATS FINE WITH ME CAUSE i DO LIKE BOTH OF YOU ok.glasses :smile:

2 to 3 weeks is my limit then i get bored with the person im with and plot to hurt them lol

scared

it was hard to stay with my ex fiance as long as i did even my parents wanted to hurt him lol
shocked

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 06:27 PM

WELL you can I know your withmirror anf you can talk to me any time you want to ok
.glasses :smile:
I think that LINDA found some one else to give her the money ok
.:smile: glasses

:tongue: sexy:tongue:
Hello im FABO and I would like talk to you if I can ok.:smile:

:heart: I want to talk to you FABO:heart:

AW MIRROW NOW I'm jealouslaugh
flowers

drinker excellentbigsmile

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:13 PM

waving
Hello I just want to tell you that LINDA sed she wandent talk to me any more cause I didnt have no money to give her ok so thats why she was yalking to me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:28 PM
WELL you can I know your withmirror anf you can talk to me any time you want to ok.glasses :smile:

flowers

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:11 PM

YOU dont haff to be jelous cause im right hear ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:41 PM

Glad to see you fabo

Have a great day!:heart:
Yes you to and I would like to know how your days going good I hope ok[/quote.flowerforyou :smile: glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:26 PM

Welcome

Tammy:heart:
Hello im FABO and I like to talk to every one if I can ok so thats why it took me a little while ok cause I try to talk to every one ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:18 PM

WHY are you jelous cause might take me a litttle while to talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:15 PM
TES I know its you TINA and I think LINDA quit talking to me ok I dont know why cause I didnt get mean with her I told her that I only get paied once amonth and I aint talk to her in a cuple of days ok.glasses :smile:

flowers

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:55 PM
Hello im FABO and two to three weeks is long enough to know what you want to do if you want to stay or if you want to go ok im in to takeing awile with a person ok.glasses :smile:

2 to 3 weeks is my limit then i get bored with the person im with and plot to hurt them lol

scared

it was hard to stay with my ex fiance as long as i did even my parents wanted to hurt him lol
shocked

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:43 PM

waving
HI MIRROR how has your day been goind good I hope ok and how has TINAS dat going good I hope ok I aint talked to LINDA in about two days ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:37 PM

UNCONDITIONAL
WHAT are you saying a relaitionship is unconditional or what cause I dont believe in a unconditional relaition ship ok im in a relaition ship to be with someone for life so if you want to talk to me you can ok right me back ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:53 AM

Horsepony
comunication that is my word I would like to know how your day is going good I hope ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:41 AM

Awwww here kitty kitty kitty ... lol ... I will be posting a pic soon I just have to figure it out first ... lol

Hello its me FABO once agin and im wandering if you foud a pic to post or not cause it dont bother me I just want to know what you like to do ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:23 PM
WHAT do you mean how my profile is on yahoo iyd fkent28 and that all I know ok unless its cause you live more than 50 miles away ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/12/09 08:59 PM

:smile: Does LINDA want to have a longterm relationship with you FABO?:smile:
YES I think she doas but I dont know it seems like she dose ok.glasses :smile:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next