Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:40 AM

What a nice night... I hope everyone had a great evening...
YES I did and I hope that you did to ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:37 AM

Welcome waving
THANK you for welcomeing me cause I like this sight ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:34 AM

Welcome waving
THANK you for tell me welcome cause I like this sight for what it is ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:09 PM
I had to learn how things went on hear but I lerned it will take time ok but have faith ok im FABO and I think you look nice ok so if you want to talk to me you can ok I dont bite ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:03 PM
YES I know there are some nice people on hear it just takes time to fing miss right for me, but how has your day been going ok I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:36 PM

hi
hi to you to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:50 PM

Sounds great... One day I'll have me a get away...

Ok I'm out, going out with the girls.. Have a great nightflowerforyou

Have fun & knock one back for me !drinker
Im out going with the wimen but I just need one that makes my life compleite so I can spend the rest of my life with them ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:43 PM

Hello everyone! Not really sure what to say here, but hope everyone who reads this finds what you are looking for.. and are wise enough to know when it is right before your eyes. :)

~Dare
HELLO im FABO and I know what you sre saying ok it puzzles me what people get out of hurting others cause to me I cant hurt no one because it aint in me but theres people that can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:34 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
if only I could just do that...

I know--it's SO tempting sometimes... laugh
WHAT is so tempting im not femiler with what you guys are talking about ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:52 PM

I hear you.. That's why I started this thread... bigsmile

You're welcome, it seemed like you might need one....flowers
WELL you know hu why dose she think this sight sucks is it because she cant find noone or what matbe if she would answer someone she cauld meet someone ok cause I told her that I think she is nice looking but she never answerd me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:44 PM

(((Meg))) :banana: :banana:

I have come to the conclusion dating sucks...therefore, no more crushing for me...ever!

Thanks for the hugs flowerforyou
WELL what was you looking for a one nighter or what cause I yhink you look nice so what do you think about that hu.blushing glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:08 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
if only I could just do that...
YES im FABO but I think you look nice even tho I aint seen you in person I can play some pool to ok.flowerforyou :smile: glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:41 PM

hello Jesse... welcome...
WELL I aint JESSY but I will say hello back ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:28 PM
NOT that I havent found no one but I need to have some good friends ok.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

Hello FABO flowerforyou Welcome to the poetry section.

Have you tried to write a poem? You might like it.

Post anything you want to write about, feelings, your day.

I am Teddy and I give out teddybear {{{hugs}}}.

NO I havent tried to right a poem im just trying to find someone to be with ok.flowerforyou :smile:

Perhaps writting a poem will help you find her...

Good luck Fabo, we are all here looking and some of us have
found our someone here. drinker

Sorry to run off with your post Queen flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:23 PM

astoundingly exciting.. you should post that in the "crushing" thread you have to announce it to the crushers as well...
I need to anounce what I didnt think I sed any thing like that ok im sorry if I did ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:50 PM

Hello FABO flowerforyou Welcome to the poetry section.

Have you tried to write a poem? You might like it.

Post anything you want to write about, feelings, your day.

I am Teddy and I give out teddybear {{{hugs}}}.
NO I havent tried to right a poem im just trying to find someone to be with ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:00 PM

hi im new to all this dating stuff so im a bit rusty thanks just read the advice seems ok??anybody want to massage me??
Hello im FABO and im actully new hear to BUT IM A A GUY AND IM IN THE look for some females ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 02:55 PM

flowerforyou
Hello im FABO and what do you like to talk about any thing ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 02:10 PM

Im new. Looking for some fun, and people to talk to.
message me?
Hello im FABO and I aint looking for fur Im looking for a woman to bee with and can go places with but I like to have fun talking to ppl so thats my story and im sticking to it ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:42 AM

(((Holly)))

Still not crushing...
YES im fabo and im not crushing either ok but I like you and wouldnt mind talking to you either ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25