Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:38 PM

Hi Doldare...

im Roberta...the rocker chick.Welcome to Mingle!flowerforyou

Now...

can I borrow your clothes, shoes, make-up, car, and some money.laugh
Hello its me FABO and I want to say im doing ok today but I still need someone to speng my life with and talk to and I thaught it would be you ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:07 PM

Welcome, have fun here flowerforyou
Hello its me FABO and I would like to know how your days going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:48 PM

drinker Did LINDA have some guy call you and tell you that she loves you FABO?:smile:
YES she told that guy that she loves me and that I was her husband but I aint been merryed for about 12years and that just makes me thank about the kids I alredy have and that sucks I cant see them and I dont know how there doing ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:28 PM

Welcome! And best wishes =)
Hello im FABO and I want to tell you think for wishing me the best ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:52 PM

flowerforyou Fabo you should stop talking to this woman who is asking for moneyflowerforyou
I have I aint talked to her in acople of days but the guy keeps calling me and asking me if I love her and that if I do then I would send the money to her ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:46 PM

I dont do do do in the threads though...
[/quite] WELL I dont either I just say the truth and lieve it up ppl to figur it out ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:36 PM

YES she clames she do and im thinking why dose she heve that guy call me for her when I gave her my phone nomber and she give it to that guy when she can call me her self thats what im thinking my self ok[]quote].

YES I know that but I dont want to do that to get her because all I want is for someone to take me for me and thats the hard part ok
.glasses :smile:

WELL I would but she keeps haveing a guy call me and tell me that she loves me and wants me to send her 500.00 to get home and she has her own bissiness and that makes me think about it ok

IM still going to be that LINDAS friend that aint the LINDA im talking about its the other girl that im talking about the one from CALLIFORNIA is the one that im talking about ok
WITCH wone call me I have only gave my phone nomber to one person and thats it why I dont wont every one calling me on my phone cause it will rac my bill up ok

scared
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I was talk to LINDA last night and she told me that she caudent get home so we cauld meet so thats why thats as fer as its going cause I aint got no money to send to her cause she was wanting me to send her 500.00 to get home and she sed she would pay me back but I aint got that kind of money so now we aint going to meet ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: Are you still going to be her friend and talk to her and make sure she is ok?:smile:

bigsmile Can she call you on the phone?drinker

bigsmile That is understandable.bigsmile You have to talk to a woman to get her to like youdrinker

:banana: Yes, that is very important FABO:banana:

:smile: LINDA is having a guy call you to tell you that she loves you?:smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:48 PM
WELL I thaught that I anserd you but if you sed I didnt I wont argue with you about it ok its nice that you told me that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

WELL I aint got 20.00 ok so that will be 20.00 that you will haff to get from some one els ok

Nice try "quietman"!!!rofl You should have put your cross-dressed picture up before asking him..oops rofl
WELL if I had 20.00 I would give it to you ok but I dont ok but I like talking to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Fabo...my friendship is free. flowerforyou

I tried selling myself....

but I hated rolling all of those pennies,and the refunds killed me.rofl rofl rofl

Hey luv2,

I sent you an email that is unread. I only mention it because I seem to have an issue with emails that don't get delivered. Or perhaps people just know not to open them....... laugh

tngxl65....

I have never recieved an email from you.I answer all my mail when im feeling well enough between chemo treatments.sick
I think there must be something wrong with your system.

Hey Mods...can you fix him? drinker

His thingamajigger is broked!surprised oops

NOT THAT ONE....

HIS EMAIL SILLY!blushing laugh

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:22 PM

Hello...I am very new. I look forward to new friends!:banana:
WELL hello im FABO and I will be your friend and I like to talk to ppl if they comtact me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:18 PM

Are you there (funnandbunni), pls if you want to chat with me pls use email because i want my privacy.
WELL im a gut and I didnt remember talking to you ok.glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:09 PM

Fabo do NOT send any lady money, U are a good man and dont need to pay them for friendship!!!drinker
WELL im not send any money cause I dont have it to send it ok but thinks for telling me that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:37 PM

WELL I aint got 20.00 ok so that will be 20.00 that you will haff to get from some one els ok

Nice try "quietman"!!!rofl You should have put your cross-dressed picture up before asking him..oops rofl
WELL if I had 20.00 I would give it to you ok but I dont ok but I like talking to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:31 PM

I want to thank you for telling me happy birthday ok cause tell MIRROR that I sed thanks ok
.flowerforyou :smile:
YES I will but I want to think you and TINA about what you sed about the LINDA girl from calli ok.glasses :smile:

:banana: You are very welcome FABO:banana: You should thank Chrissy for making this thread for youdrinker

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:08 PM

YES I know that but I dont want to do that to get her because all I want is for someone to take me for me and thats the hard part ok

WELL I would but she keeps haveing a guy call me and tell me that she loves me and wants me to send her 500.00 to get home and she has her own bissiness and that makes me think about it ok

IM still going to be that LINDAS friend that aint the LINDA im talking about its the other girl that im talking about the one from CALLIFORNIA is the one that im talking about ok
WITCH wone call me I have only gave my phone nomber to one person and thats it why I dont wont every one calling me on my phone cause it will rac my bill up ok

scared
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I was talk to LINDA last night and she told me that she caudent get home so we cauld meet so thats why thats as fer as its going cause I aint got no money to send to her cause she was wanting me to send her 500.00 to get home and she sed she would pay me back but I aint got that kind of money so now we aint going to meet ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: Are you still going to be her friend and talk to her and make sure she is ok?:smile:

bigsmile That is understandable.bigsmile You have to talk to a woman to get her to like youdrinker

:banana: Yes, that is very important FABO:banana:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:45 PM

Hey,new here! Just thought I'd say hello and hope this site is as good as I heard :p
] YES it is as good as p say it is ok im FABO and its good to see you made it on hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:41 PM

I'll talk to you on the phone for $20
WELL I aint got 20.00 ok so that will be 20.00 that you will haff to get from some one els ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:33 PM

Yes I will still be her friend cause that aint the one I was talking about its the other girl that im talking about i aint got 500.00 to send to her ok so it will end right there ok

Fabo...this is none of my buisnessgrumble ,(I know!)but PLEASE beware of people asking you to send them money on the internet, scared unless you know them,and its a mutual idea. If you are being asked by some girl for $500.00, its a bad idea to keep talking to her, because it sounds really shady to me.shades
Friendship and love doesn't cost any money....its free.waving

Just sayin.flowerforyou
YES I know that thats why im not sending it ok but thinks for tellingme that ok I like what you sedabout it ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:20 AM

Happy Birthday FABO
YES I thank you for wish me a birthday wish but my bday was on the 15th and this is the 27th but I thank you ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:50 AM
YES I know that but I dont want to do that to get her because all I want is for someone to take me for me and thats the hard part ok.glasses :smile:

scared

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:45 AM

Fabo is the nicest person on mingle!:heart:
Hello I want to that you for saying that im nice cause thatswhat I try to be ok how is your day going good I hope ok.glasses flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25