Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:03 PM

Happy Birthday :)
WELL thanks but my birthday was the 15th of this month ok but I will exept that ok how is your day going dood I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:56 PM

A lady does not speak aloud of the things I am craving lately..laugh
WELL I know your right because I was rased by a single mother and theres alot of things I had to lern my self so yes I do know alot of wimen get treated like **** but thats where I taught my self and I dont think that I did to bad ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:29 PM

drinker FABO wants to get a pit bull?bigsmile
Hello MIRROR tes I want a pit cause I like them ok, I ust to have one ok im really good with all animals but now that im liveingat my mothers I got to go with a cat ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:21 PM

Dang girl... WOW! Powerful!... excellent write!... flowerforyou
flowerforyou thanks
YES I like it I think that one of the thinks that your good at ok but I saw that a black guy likes it to dont he or what ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:16 PM

Dang girl... WOW! Powerful!... excellent write!... flowerforyou
SO you liked it, cause I think that its good thats why im on hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:54 PM

Of course I like it sweetie!
OH you do like it then im sorry ok I think that its good ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:51 PM

blushing thanks guys.
Well I think that its good and dont care what every one else tanks ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:37 PM

you are my life.
OH you think im your and I dont even know what you look like or what you look like ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:29 PM

bigsmile
SO you like it its good aint it.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:14 PM

for some reason I am in the mood to write. which does not happen often, an also in a very very dark mood.. look out!
YES thats good I like it ok I think that its good ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
thank you fabo
WELL I think that it is good I think that if know one likes it they can kiss *** ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:07 PM

for some reason I am in the mood to write. which does not happen often, an also in a very very dark mood.. look out!
YES thats good I like it ok I think that its good ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:41 PM

haha, this site is addicting....WTF?! =]
WHAT do you think this sight is adicting for dont you talk to any one or do you just let them talk to there computer hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:22 PM

A lady does not speak aloud of the things I am craving lately..laugh
WHET things are you craven cause I am a guy and I dont get in to alot of things that men do ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:02 PM

a night in bed by midnight and a snuggle pal to boot...ohwell yawn ohwell
Yes I like to snugle when I can ok, but I just want to be with someone if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 03:18 PM

Hi, I just joined and I'm an artist in North Central Texas. The site looks like fun and I look forward to getting to know some of you.
I just joind about 7months ago and I like it ok,Ive met some pretty nice ppl hear and I nead to meet someone befor it gets me to bad ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:51 PM

I am so craving =====!

When I see him..

Oh god!!:
blushing

WHAT are you craven a man or somthing else ok, cause im craven being with a woman ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:15 PM
flowerforyou

a lot of different things -but just settling for some
microwave popcorn!ohwell
WELL I will ok but rite now I aint got nothing so I just haff to take it like a pro ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:57 PM

a vacation
A VACATION FOR WHAT i LIKE TO TRAVEL OK AND GO TO DIFFRENT PLACES OK.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:10 PM

a man, and a nap on his chest. My hair stroked, and back rubbed.

sigh.
YES I will stroke your hair and rub your back and make you love me ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:49 PM

Hi and Welcome!
HI IM fabo AND I think you look nice and I would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile: