Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:07 AM

I'd like a charming man who can roll a killer J...anybody out there?

Back in the day, I was know to roll some killa`s. Puff,puff, pass.smokin

Ah it's perfect! smooched flowerforyou :wink:
IM FABO and I want to tell you that I can roll a killer j cause thats what I like to okflowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:31 AM

Looking for one that can .................

Hello im FABO and all I want to say is yes I will talk to you ok and I want to tell you that Ive got M.S but im takeing a new med so if you want to talk to rite me back ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:49 AM

Fabo

Your sounding more and more like someone else on this site

Hmmmmm..........jmo:heart:
WELL Iknow I need to find someone and make you happy and like to read things and be with someone be for something happens to meok I like you and want to talk to you some more if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:35 AM

Your panties are the only womans panties Ill wear.

now, that is LOVE

tell me about it.. but where is he now? *squints eyes*
Hello im FABO and I think you dont haff to wear any panties and just hop in to bed and get you groov on ok cause I think you look nice and like the way you look ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:44 AM

"Love me for a mere moment and I will love you until time itself stops!"

:heart: That is sooooooooooooo romantic!!sad
Hello im FABO and I seen where you sed love for a mere moment and you would love them back, WELL love to me dont fulll away over night its a forever thing ok thats me thats why I can say I aint like most men ther diffrent than me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:35 AM

Hi i just joined yesterday and hope to met some friends here
Hello im FABO and I like you and what you sed about hpoeing that you meet some friendly ppl and I hope we can talk ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:20 AM

Hmmm do I smell a mingle connection being made? :banana:
sounds like it doesnt it?.lol

That's awesome flowers
How much do you like poems cause I like them and I wish that I cauld wright a poem cause I would okflowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:10 AM

Fabo

I can see that you and mirror

Are super duper close huh?
NO we aint to gether where just good friends cause I aint gay ok im straight as it gets ok but how are you doing good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:25 PM

knocked off my feet when i was off guard,
by a redhead as fair as can be,
how did this all happen?
now with her i long to be,
so i'll take this chance of an unknown fate,
and let my emotions show,
i'll drop my walls and share myself,
with the beautiful redhead from ohio.

YES I think that its good and would like to tell you that ok[/quote.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:59 PM

flowers well she is a beautiful and smart girl!!!! treat her well...:thumbsup:
blushing aww shucks *kicks small pebble*
NOW I found it and I red it and think it was good ok.

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:20 PM
Hello you might have see me on another thread because I talk to TINA and MIRROR ok so what do you think of me now im not a controller im just a lover ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Fabo

I dont know what in saying that makes you think im someone else cause I dont think that im saying any thing to make ppl think im someone else im just saying whats on my mind and if ppl think im someone els there rong ok.glasses :smile:
I mean I dont know who im saposed to sound like IM just trying TO BE MY SELF OK IF SOME BODY ELS IS TRYING TO BE LIKE ME OK.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:58 PM

Fabo

I can see that you and mirror

Are super duper close huh?
NO we aint to gether were just good friends ok so what do you want to talk about cause I think your nice looking and we can talk ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:37 PM

Hi i just joined yesterday and hope to met some friends here
Hello im FABO and I want to say your good looking ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:57 PM

Looking for one that can .................

Hello im FABO and I would like to CURL up and cudle with you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:34 PM
Hello MIRROR yes Italked to her last night and to day ok until she put me on IDLE ok then I came back hear ok this sight is the only one that I get any replys on ok.glasses :smile:

drinker FABO I hope LINDA is ok drinker
TES she is doing good but she wants me to give her 600.00 and I dont have that kind of money ok
.flowerforyou :smile: glasses

bigsmile Did U talk to her again?drinker
YES I did until she put me on IDLE and quit talking to me and then I came back to mingle ok so I think thats her way of getting me to lieve her alone ok[/quote.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:24 PM

NO I didnt get it but I want to think you for telling me that ok I think that its some body trying to be like me ok
.glasses :smile:

I am so craving =====!

When I see him..
NO I didnt get the mirror you sent to me but thinks for sendinding it ok
.flowerforyou glasses

Oh god!!:
blushing

WHAT are you craven a man or somthing else ok, cause im craven being with a woman ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Hey fabo!! Did ya get that mirror I sent you???

Love tammy!!

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:08 PM

hi and welcome
Hello how are you Im lonely and wishing that I cauld find someone to be with but I cant ok its hard trying to make ppl understand that I cant walk real far cause my legs quit on me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:30 PM
NO I didnt get it but I want to think you for telling me that ok I think that its some body trying to be like me ok.glasses :smile:

I am so craving =====!

When I see him..

Oh god!!:
blushing

WHAT are you craven a man or somthing else ok, cause im craven being with a woman ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Hey fabo!! Did ya get that mirror I sent you???

Love tammy!!

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:09 PM

Fabo

I dont know what in saying that makes you think im someone else cause I dont think that im saying any thing to make ppl think im someone else im just saying whats on my mind and if ppl think im someone els there rong ok.glasses :smile:
I mean I dont know who im saposed to sound like IM just trying TO BE MY SELF OK IF SOME BODY ELS IS TRYING TO BE LIKE ME OK.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 01:37 PM

bigsmile Loyalty and honestybigsmile

I got all of the above.... then, what will be my prize?:banana: :banana: :banana:
WHAT do you want out of life hu.flowerforyou glasses

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25