Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:50 AM

Hello and Welcome to Mingle2waving
Hello yes its me FABO and I made it on hear and itlooks like every one from the other thread is on hear ok im glad to see you on hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:45 AM

Welcome

Tammy:heart:
Hello TAMMY glad to see you made it on hear to alrite now its like every one that nose me from other thread are comeing hear ok glad you made it on hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:40 AM

Hello and welcome :smile:
Hello its me FABO agin and I seen you made it on hear its nice but I want to be with someone cause im tired of being by my self ok but to tell you im glad you made it on this thread it seems like a good place to talk to dome one ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:04 AM

Welcome to the mingler flowerforyou
YES I seen where you was on hear and would like to talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:59 AM

waving welcome to the site.
YES im FABO and I seen where you was on this tread and tell you that I want a disent woman and I cant find one ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:51 AM

a man, and a nap on his chest. My hair stroked, and back rubbed.

sigh.
YES im a man that will bub yourback for you and treat you like a woman and talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
YES im not being stupid I just forgot what all you sed I will rub you and stoke your hair and would talk lovely to you and spend time with you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:43 AM

a man, and a nap on his chest. My hair stroked, and back rubbed.

sigh.
YES im a man that will bub yourback for you and treat you like a woman and talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:19 AM

hot, sweaty sex.
noway laugh straight froward and simple drinker
[/qote] OH thats want you want is so sweety sex cause I like that to but I want to be with someone so I can have some sweety sex and talk to them to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:46 AM

:heart:What is the most romantic sentence that you can say to your most beloved one?:heart:

The day i saw that light in your eyes is the day my life was illuminated.
MY most longest sentence is about what I do okand what I got ok witch is M.S but my doctor gave me a new med and I take it thru an I.V and it seems to be working ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:15 AM

Wow Fabo your birthday party is STILL going....so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!:banana:
NOW it aint its justt so ppl can tell me ok I think enery one that tells me ok but to let you know my birthday was the 15th of this month ok im getting all kinds of ppl telling me happy birthday ok
.flowerforyou glasses
NO it aint now im just ansering ppl back ok what I want to know is that dog a pit cause I ust to have one ok.flowerforyou glasses

Yes Fabo she is a pit and I hope someday you get a new pit puppy for your birthdaywaving
YES I do to want to get another one but I got to get my own place and get someone to but I like your dog it seems like its a good dog ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Fri 08/21/09 04:55 AM

:heart:What is the most romantic sentence that you can say to your most beloved one?:heart:
"Here's the checkbook *****".
laugh
BE with me thru thick and thin .glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:41 PM

drinker FABO is okdrinker
WELL thank you for saying that ok but how is your day going good I hope ok
.glasses :smile:
bigsmileI am doing ok.drinkerAre you ok today FABO?bigsmile
Hello MIRROR Ive had a good day but I still need to be with someone ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:34 PM

Fabo IS okay!

Happy birthday and best wishes for a great year. drinker
I know you want to talk but I dont know what to say rite off my head ok but how was your day today good I hope ok cause mine was any way ok OH I want to thank you for wishing me a happy birthday ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:27 PM

Hello TINA how was your day going today good I hope tell MIRROR that I got about 4 more ppl to anser and then I can talk to him ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:19 PM

Unless you are bringing over a new batch! pitchfork
SO youve been blowing things up did you have fun CAUSEI ust to but now I just sit and wait for my life to over because they aint found a cure for this what I have it sucks because I would still be with my ex she cauldnt deal with me haveing what I got ok after 10years you would think that she would have been easy to keep but she wasnt ok so I got to move on ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:02 PM

Hi, I just joined and I'm an artist in North Central Texas. The site looks like fun and I look forward to getting to know some of you.
Hello im FABO and im all alone but I will talk to any one that wants to ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:46 PM

addictive
WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO CAUSE i WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDICTIVE TO OK.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:47 PM

haha, this site is addicting....WTF?! =]
WHY do you say its adicting dose any one rite you cause the reason I ask is because I rote you erlyer and I havent red noyhing back from you ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:41 PM

soooo whats up my addicted mingle2 friends?! haha =P
I dont know but I think you look nice ok and I would like to talk to you ok im adicted to mingle2 ok so what do you like to talk about ifyou dont mind me asking that ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:17 PM

Wow Fabo your birthday party is STILL going....so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!:banana:
NOW it aint its justt so ppl can tell me ok I think enery one that tells me ok but to let you know my birthday was the 15th of this month ok im getting all kinds of ppl telling me happy birthday ok.flowerforyou glasses
NO it aint now im just ansering ppl back ok what I want to know is that dog a pit cause I ust to have one ok.flowerforyou glasses