Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:09 AM
YES I am a man and I dont wear panties I wear briefs ok or boxers ok.glasses :smile:

Your panties are the only womans panties Ill wear.

now, that is LOVE

tell me about it.. but where is he now? *squints eyes*
Hello im FABO and I think you dont haff to wear any panties and just hop in to bed and get you groov on ok cause I think you look nice and like the way you look ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

drinker laugh laugh drinker

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:09 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hello im doing good but I want to tell you that I got a new friend that nows you cause she sed she was a good friend and that you helped her thru alot of crap ok but I think she soungs like she is a good person ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:28 AM

Hmmm do I smell a mingle connection being made? :banana:
sounds like it doesnt it?.lol

That's awesome flowers
How much do you like poems cause I like them and I wish that I cauld wright a poem cause I would okflowerforyou glasses
I like as much as I can but cant wright oneok but I will when I get to know how to wright them ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:15 AM
Great advice, particularly for those of us who are new. I am looking for friends. I didnt realize how as the older you get the hard it is to make freinds. I dont agree with the idea that you can never come home, because I am living proof you can. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves and I am here to chat.
YES I get in to being friends with ppl ok but I need a woman that I can be with until the end ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:10 AM
WELL I apriciate that and I will keep you as a close friend to me to ok.glasses :smile:

:cry: sorry Fabo 4 missing yer bd so HAPPY LATE BD hope u had a great 1drinker smokin :heart: smooched :banana: mirror and i r close friend's on here as well.he's helped me out through some tough time's and so has tina.flowers
WELL thats ok you talk to me now so thats all im worried about ok the more friends I got the better I will be ok
.flowerforyou :smile:
:smile: ill b yer friend 4ever
YES mirror HAS HELP THRU GETTING OVER MY EX CAUSE AFTER 10 YEARS YOU WOULD THINK SHE WOULD HANG IT OUT FOR ME BUT SHE DIDNT OK IT SUCKS OK.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:58 PM

:cry: sorry Fabo 4 missing yer bd so HAPPY LATE BD hope u had a great 1drinker smokin :heart: smooched :banana: mirror and i r close friend's on here as well.he's helped me out through some tough time's and so has tina.flowers
WELL thats ok you talk to me now so thats all im worried about ok the more friends I got the better I will be ok
.flowerforyou :smile:
:smile: ill b yer friend 4ever
YES mirror HAS HELP THRU GETTING OVER MY EX CAUSE AFTER 10 YEARS YOU WOULD THINK SHE WOULD HANG IT OUT FOR ME BUT SHE DIDNT OK IT SUCKS OK.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:39 PM

WELL thats ok you talk to me now so thats all im worried about ok the more friends I got the better I will be ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:22 PM
WELL I dont know yet I haff to do a few things befor she comes to see me ok I haff to get my I.V befor I can go to meet her because I dont wont to make any trouble for my self in the process ok.glasses :smile:

think
Hello MIRROR its going good and I want to tell you that I talked to LINDA and she sed she wants to com and see me and try to make a go out of this thang ok.glasses :smile:

:banana: Oh wow:banana: thats awesome FABO:banana: I guess she wasnt after your money after all.flowerforyouWhen is LINDA going to come and see you?bigsmile

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:14 PM

:smile: Is FABO doing ok today?:smile:
YES im doing pretty good ok how are you and TINA doing today good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:11 PM

think
Hello MIRROR its going good and I want to tell you that I talked to LINDA and she sed she wants to com and see me and try to make a go out of this thang ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:35 PM

flowerforyou thank you
Hello I told you that there was alot of ppl that this sight and like poetry I do and I would like to lern about it ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:17 PM

Hello good people. I am new here and I just want sAY a big thsnk you to you all for your advise. I wanna meet new friends ok. thanks again.
Hello im FABO and I think you look nice and want to tell you I will be friends with you if you want me to be just right me back and tell me yes or no ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:10 PM

I don't think I've met him.
sad sad
Hello im FABO and I think its a good sight to talk to ppl or get with someone ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 04:59 PM

:heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker
Hello I will let you pet my monkey as long as I get to pet your pet ok.

Happy Birthday to you, Fabo
do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,
and let you pet mine too!laugh

tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:24 PM

bigsmile Hey Fabo, do you like Nascar?flowerforyou
YES I do like NASCAR I like DALE JR and MARK MARTEN and BILL ELIOTT ok thats about all I do get in to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:59 AM

Peace
YES pease to you to ok how is your day going good I hope ok tanks for saying that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:35 AM

I have deleted several posts from this thread that were completely off topic. Please remember the following rule when posting in the forums.

7) Hijacking a topic by making posts which are off-topic and unrelated to the original post is considered rude. Please try to keep your posts pertinent to the topic at hand.

Consideration of others was definately lacking in many of the posts deleted. It can be easy to get sidetracked and in many instances it would be best to start your own thread.

Thanks in advance,

Site Mod
Pam
Hello yes im FABO and I think you got a good personality and I would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:10 AM

Hi, I just joined and I'm an artist in North Central Texas. The site looks like fun and I look forward to getting to know some of you.
IMactuly new to the forumsbut I like you and think you are nice looking and would like to talk to you if you want me me to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:39 AM

NO I didnt get it but I want to think you for telling me that ok I think that its some body trying to be like me ok
.glasses :smile:

I am so craving =====!

When I see him..
NO I didnt get the mirror you sent to me but thinks for sendinding it ok
.flowerforyou glasses

Oh god!!:
Hello yes I want some sex but right now all I can do is wish but I to think that eventuly I will find my miss right cause I do need one ok im honest and careing and loveing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
blushing

WHAT are you craven a man or somthing else ok, cause im craven being with a woman ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Hey fabo!! Did ya get that mirror I sent you???

Love tammy!!

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:30 AM

Fabo

Your sounding more and more like someone else on this site

Hmmmmm..........jmo:heart:
WELL Iknow I need to find someone and make you happy and like to read things and be with someone be for something happens to meok I like you and want to talk to you some more if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
WELL you might have seen me on a nother thread cause I talk to MIRROR and TINA and I like this thread ok so will go on other threads not just this one ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25