Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:52 PM
WELL I like talking to you guys to it makes my day go by aloy smother ok how are you guys doing good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:51 AM

merry maids to come and clean my house..

You and me, both.
OH do you need a man to get you to get you to that point or just be with for one thing and one thing only cause I want to be with them until the end ok.flowerforyou glasses
OH you want someone to be with you til the end of time to maby we can meet or talk ok cause you want the same thing that I want ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:44 AM

merry maids to come and clean my house..

You and me, both.
OH do you need a man to get you to get you to that point or just be with for one thing and one thing only cause I want to be with them until the end ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:25 AM

Welcome to the mingler flowerforyou
YEAH WELCOME TO MINGLE2 ITS GOOD HEAR THERE ARE SOME NICE PPL HEAR AND i LIKE IT AND i WANT TO TELL YOU i THINK YOU LOOK NICE AND i WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF i CAN OK.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:56 AM

Fabo

Your sounding more and more like someone else on this site

Hmmmmm..........jmo:heart:
I dont know what in saying that makes you think im someone else cause I dont think that im saying any thing to make ppl think im someone else im just saying whats on my mind and if ppl think im someone els there rong ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:24 AM

drinker FABO I hope LINDA is ok drinker
TES she is doing good but she wants me to give her 600.00 and I dont have that kind of money ok
.flowerforyou :smile: glasses

bigsmile Did U talk to her again?drinker
YES I did until she put me on IDLE and quit talking to me and then I came back to mingle ok so I think thats her way of getting me to lieve her alone ok[/quote.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:15 AM

Dang girl... WOW! Powerful!... excellent write!... flowerforyou
flowerforyou thanks
WELL I hope your schooling gose good ok and I think alot like you do about meeting and we will hit it off ok cause we get in to doing alot of the same stuff ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
YES it seems like I ant the only one that like your thread cause some one keeps saying wow they like this thread ok I do to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:00 PM

:heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker

Happy Birthday to you, Fabo
do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,
and let you pet mine too!laugh
WHAT pet are you talking about hu your p cause I can do that to ok.flowerforyou :smile:

tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:56 PM

Oh I hope it really is Fabo's birthday!

Hello I want to thank you for telling me happy birthday ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:38 PM

drinker FABO I hope LINDA is ok drinker
TES she is doing good but she wants me to give her 600.00 and I dont have that kind of money ok.flowerforyou :smile: glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:05 PM

:heart: amazingblushing
Hello TINA how was YOUR DAY GOING GOOD I hopr ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:48 PM

Dang girl... WOW! Powerful!... excellent write!... flowerforyou
flowerforyou thanks
WELL I hope your schooling gose good ok and I think alot like you do about meeting and we will hit it off ok cause we get in to doing alot of the same stuff ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:47 PM

Is that a year gone already?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO!
THANKS for telling me that but my bday was the 15th of this month ok it was good tho ok.glasses :smile:
NO a year aint went by ppl just got the message when they sent it ok but thats ok with me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO!
THANKS for telling me that but my bday was the 15th of this month ok it was good tho ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:05 PM

woo hoo!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO!!!
THANKS for tellingme that but my birthday was the 15th of this month and I had a good bday ok but what is the on your face mud so you can strip your face or what hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:59 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO!
WELL my birthday was the 15th butI want to thank you telling me that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:17 AM

merry maids to come and clean my house.. and a couple bong hits.
Hello im FABO and I just want to tell you that theres alot to being merried its called respect ok and thats what I do ok so if you like to be worshiped then talk to me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
OH you smoke green cause I like that and I like to hit out of a bong ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:13 AM

merry maids to come and clean my house.. and a couple bong hits.
Hello im FABO and I just want to tell you that theres alot to being merried its called respect ok and thats what I do ok so if you like to be worshiped then talk to me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:46 AM
glasses

blushing HELLO! BRAND-NEW HERE. COULD USE A FRIEND. Visiting Jackson. Staying w/family in the Aspens. Anbody outhere????
Hello im FABO not DUSTY and I want to say I will talk to you if you want me to ok.flowerforyouglasses

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:35 AM

:heart:What is the most romantic sentence that you can say to your most beloved one?:heart:
"Here's the checkbook *****".
laugh
Hello MIRROR its me FABO and I think I like to talk to you and TINA ok.glasses :smile:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25