Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:34 PM

YES I know who TINA is and I dont call you mister TINA2 ok I just call you TINA ok
.glasses :smile:
Hello MIRROR it dont look like i can help LINDA out cause I cant get know money from no one so its just going to be me until the end of time ok

Yep, I'm peeing my pants laughing over here.
not sure if you noticed that the op is my twinflowerforyou
surprised Its someone that looks just like youlaugh
:tongue: sexy:tongue: you know i'm hotter than her:tongue:

:smile: Is that someone you know in that picture?:smile:
sum chic that stole all my pics:tongue: and my name:tongue: she wanna be memad
Doesn't everyone ?

drinker MisterTina2 doesdrinker

scared MisterTina2 is a mean personscaredHe is MissTina2s ex husbandscared

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:56 AM
YES I know it dose but im wandering if you know who that is that keeps talk about petting my monkey cause I dont know who they are ok.glasses :smile:

Hello I want to thank you for tellling me that ok but to tell you that the 15th was my bday ok BUT I want to thank you you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

:heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker
Hello I will let you pet my monkey as long as I get to pet your pet ok
YES I will let you pet my pet ok but I want to know is that all you want to do cause I like you to ok, but I need to be with someone if I can ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
YES I like to pet your monkey and talk to you ok but to tell you a little about my self so you will know ok Ive got M.S in my nerves and my legs and im takeing TYSAIBRY for it and it seems to be working and doing nothing until then thats why I need someone to be with ok

Happy Birthday to you, Fabo
do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,
and let you pet mine too!laugh

tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup:

But of course....
the Zoo requires mutual pettting only heehee

drinks FABO ROCKSdrinks

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:49 AM

I put off anyone meeting any of my family for as long as I can....whoa
Hello I dont tont get into doing nothing but to take a person to be with me and thats all because I dont expect nothing from her ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:34 AM

So you don't have a date for the 4th of July Picnic?

rofl

I have some fabulous mingle friends coming down for labor day though, so that ought to make up for it.

flowerforyou
Hello im FABO and I want to say im looking for someone I can bee with until the end and I was wanting to know how it was going for you today ok I hope you have a good day ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 09:01 AM
YES I know who TINA is and I dont call you mister TINA2 ok I just call you TINA ok.glasses :smile:

Yep, I'm peeing my pants laughing over here.
not sure if you noticed that the op is my twinflowerforyou
surprised Its someone that looks just like youlaugh
:tongue: sexy:tongue: you know i'm hotter than her:tongue:

:smile: Is that someone you know in that picture?:smile:
sum chic that stole all my pics:tongue: and my name:tongue: she wanna be memad
Doesn't everyone ?

drinker MisterTina2 doesdrinker

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:08 AM

Hello I want to thank you for tellling me that ok but to tell you that the 15th was my bday ok BUT I want to thank you you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

:heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker
YES I will let you pet my pet ok but I want to know is that all you want to do cause I like you to ok, but I need to be with someone if I can ok
YES I like to pet your monkey and talk to you ok but to tell you a little about my self so you will know ok Ive got M.S in my nerves and my legs and im takeing TYSAIBRY for it and it seems to be working and doing nothing until then thats why I need someone to be with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,

tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup: tongue2 :thumbsup:

But of course....

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:31 AM

do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,

But of course....

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:46 AM

do you want to play zoo,
ill pet your monkey,

But of course....

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:40 AM

Hey Fabo by the way...Happy Birthdayshades
Thanks for telling me that but to tell you the 15th was when my bday was ok,BUT how was your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:36 PM
YES I know I like it to butI would like to know what you look like all I can see is your back ok, put your face on hear ok thenI will know who im talking to ok.glasses :smile:

As I walk with the shadow of death I fear no pain.
I know he will make it fast.

The knife pierces my skin,
as I moan in pleasure.
This pain familial to me.
Blood drips down my chest,
the warmth feels like extacy on my cold fragile skin.

A grin plays across his thin lips,
I know he finds pleasure in this.
The power I gave to him,
he will abuse.

The knife cuts deeper,
I can't help but scream from pleasure.
Please end this now,
take my life.

I can feel the knife ripping my heart,
"yes" is all I can moan out.
The room grows darker,
all I hear is a faint laugh.

I fall to the floor,
only to lay in my own blood.
Death is above me now,
the only thing I ever wanted.

Do you understand what you did to me,
the moment you said goodbye?

Redhead44613

Very nice writedrinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:26 PM

Time I put you out of your misery and trade you in.
YES what what will you trade me in for cause I dont remember sending you any thing ok

A game of snakes and ladders...........Duh! bigsmile
WELL if you didnt then im sorry for that ok but I thaught you sent it to me ok im glad you made me clear about that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:08 PM
I just got done talking to LINDA and she sed that she sed that her youngest kid is older than me so all we can be is friends and I was thinking thats all we was ok.glasses :smile:

YES that is great and im glad you think that ok that ladies name is LINDA 2 and I keep sending her someone elses e-mail so I got to syart looking at who im a sending the letters to ok

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hello im doing good but I want to tell you that I got a new friend that nows you cause she sed she was a good friend and that you helped her thru alot of crap ok but I think she soungs like she is a good person ok

bigsmile That is great FABOdrinker
YES Ive been talking to someone that knows you and TINA ok and thanks that both of you are good ppl ok so I told her that you guys are my friends on hear ok she sed thats good ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: There is another woman FABO is talking to named LINDA2?:smile:

drinker Awesome FABOdrinker

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:38 AM
OK I will exept that but how is your day going good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

:smile:

shut up and get in the truck

Are you kin to my ex???laugh laugh
I dont know whats your kins name cause mydads names FABIO my nick NAMES FABO ok so I dont know if I am or not ok tell me ok

No you are not Fabo, but that's alrightdrinker
YES I am FABO thats just my nick name ok my real names FABIAN and them are my names and yes I am real ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

LOL...I meant that no you are not kin to my ex....I know that you are Fabian, nicknamed Faboflowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:47 AM

I dont know whats your kins name cause mydads names FABIO my nick NAMES FABO ok so I dont know if I am or not ok tell me ok.glasses :smile:

No you are not Fabo, but that's alrightdrinker
YES I am FABO thats just my nick name ok my real names FABIAN and them are my names and yes I am real ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:37 AM

flowerforyou thank you
Hello I told you that there was alot of ppl that this sight and like poetry I do and I would like to lern about it ok.flowerforyou glasses
WELL I want to say I think it is good and I wish I cauld make a poem but I cant so I just haff to get in to reading them but every one els can ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:00 AM

I dont know whats your kins name cause mydads names FABIO my nick NAMES FABO ok so I dont know if I am or not ok tell me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:53 AM

YES that is great and im glad you think that ok that ladies name is LINDA 2 and I keep sending her someone elses e-mail so I got to syart looking at who im a sending the letters to ok

Hello im doing good but I want to tell you that I got a new friend that nows you cause she sed she was a good friend and that you helped her thru alot of crap ok but I think she soungs like she is a good person ok

YES Ive been talking to someone that knows you and TINA ok and thanks that both of you are good ppl ok so I told her that you guys are my friends on hear ok she sed thats good ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: There is another woman FABO is talking to named LINDA2?:smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:47 AM

Time I put you out of your misery and trade you in.
YES what what will you trade me in for cause I dont remember sending you any thing ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:30 AM

YES I hope it gose good to because I aint like most men when I get with a person I stay with that person ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:22 AM
YES that is great and im glad you think that ok that ladies name is LINDA 2 and I keep sending her someone elses e-mail so I got to syart looking at who im a sending the letters to ok.glasses :smile:

Hello im doing good but I want to tell you that I got a new friend that nows you cause she sed she was a good friend and that you helped her thru alot of crap ok but I think she soungs like she is a good person ok.glasses :smile:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25