Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:49 AM
YES my daywas good but how was your day good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Happy Birthday FABO.. May your day full of fun with your family and friends...Also, I hope you find what you are looking for on here...
M

YES it was a pretty good day altho I aint got know one to spend it with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

We are here for you... Just have fun on your day!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:38 AM

New to Mingle2...Just saying Hello! :wink:
YES I had a pretty good day yesterday but I didnt have no one to spend it with ok so if you want to talk to me just wright me back ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:27 AM
YES I had a good bday but I want tobe with someone if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Happy Birthday FABO.. May your day full of fun with your family and friends...Also, I hope you find what you are looking for on here...
M

YES it was a pretty good day altho I aint got know one to spend it with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

We are here for you... Just have fun on your day!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:22 AM

YES I had a good bday but did you get your work done then ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:19 AM

Happy Birthday Fabo!!
TES I had a good bday but I want to be with someone if I can ok but I want to thank you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:31 PM

I have confirmed it is his Birthday. So let's hear it for FABO and party like it's 1999. Damn I'm old. laugh
HIGH its me FABO and I want to thank you for giveing me a thread it means alot to me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:23 PM

oops...one word...insanity!
Hello im FABO and my one word is compation okflowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:45 PM

frown I am sorry to hear that about LINDA.:cry: Have you tried to contact her or did she tell you that she didnt want to talk?frown

Lurking...shades
WELL you dont haff to be sorry ok I just gave up on her today and im still trying to find my miss right ok but how have you been today if you dont mind me asking that to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:25 PM

flowerforyou Happy Birthdayflowerforyou
THANK you I apreciate that ok I hope you have a good night ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:20 PM

Happy Fabo Day:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
THANK you for telling me happy FABO day cause that was nice of you ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:14 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FABO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana:
YES today is my bday and I dont lie about that ok, but I want someone to spend it with but I want to thank you for telling me that ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:05 PM

Happy Birthday Fabo drinker
:banana: :banana: :banana:
YES it was a pretty good day but I didnt get to spend it with any one ok but I want to thank you for wishing me a happy birthday ok thanks agin ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:58 PM

Happy Birthday Fabo! Hope you have a great one!
YES it has been good day but I want to be with someone but I know it takes time ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:55 PM

M

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:50 PM

drinks FABO ROCKS OKdrinks
YES my day is going pretty good for being by my self but how was you and TINAS day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:46 PM

Happy happy day Fabo....flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana:
TES I got your message and I want to think you for that ok but how was your day today ok I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 04:15 PM

:banana: :banana: flowers happy birthday faboflowers :banana: :banana:
I want to thank you for telling me happy bday that means alot to me ok how is you day going good I hope ok.glasses flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:06 PM

Happy happy day Fabo....flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana:
I want to thank you for that ok but what I want to know is that all you can show about your self cause my picture is on hear ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:23 PM

Happy Fabo Day:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
WELL thanks for say that to me but hows your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:53 PM

Happy Birthday Fabo ok?
THANK you for telling me happy birthday but that aint all I want ok I want someone that I can bewith ok.flowerforyou glasses