Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:54 AM

HURT
HEllo im FABO and I would like to talk to you if I can what are you hurt about if you dont mind me asking ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:37 PM

drinker FABOdrinker
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I think im going to get some one els ok
.glasses :smile:

drinker You are going to get someone else?drinker
YES I know I will but I hope it dont take me any longer than it did to get another one cause I aint a hard person to get along with ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:09 PM

Worthwhile :heart:
Hello im FABO and I seen where you sed worthwile and im wandering what your talking about ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:56 PM

drinker FABO is awesome okdrinker
SO you think im awsome thats good ok I thank you and TINA are awsome to you guys talk to me and thats all I know ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:41 PM

frown I am sorry to hear that about LINDA.:cry: Have you tried to contact her or did she tell you that she didnt want to talk?frown

Lurking...shades
YES I tryed to contact her but she wasnt on the computer at all to day so I aint talked to her today ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:55 PM

i'm new too, dunno what's going on really
YES im FABO and I like to talk nut I need to get with someone befor it gets to bad for me ok.:heart: glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:17 PM

drinker FABOdrinker
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I think im going to get some one els ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:11 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

All I can say is WOW!
Hello I do think that you are nice loooking and I would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:39 PM

Hi...new to mingle...looking for some new friends to chat with..and whatever else is to come...
YES I will be your friend if you want me to be ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:33 PM

Here's my credit card
Hello im FABO and I want to tell you that I like you ok but I want to be with someone befor it gets to late for me ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:02 PM
Hello I want to no how your day is going good I hope ok your in my heart ok oh I want to thank you for wishing me a happy bday ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Happy Birthday FABO.. May your day full of fun with your family and friends...Also, I hope you find what you are looking for on here...
M

YES it was a pretty good day altho I aint got know one to spend it with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

We are here for you... Just have fun on your day!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:54 PM

Happy Birthday Fabo U are a fabulous guy!!drinks
WELL I want to thank you for saying what you did ok but what I would like to know is how is your day going good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:11 PM

Remembering.... :heart: :cry:
WHAT am I sopose to remember hu.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:19 PM

Me any chain texts, prayers, or any other email promises in 2008... Just so you know, NONE of that crap worked.
So for 2009 please send me some money, food, or some damn gas! Thanks. bigsmile
Hello im FABO and I will talk to you if you want me to ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:48 AM

brokenheart
WHY do you have a broken heart it aint cause of me is it I dont think that I did ok if its because I dont know ERIC I can read about him cant I or not.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:51 AM

YES your welcome but hows it going for you and TINA good I hope ok
.glasses :smile:

bigsmile I am doing well today.drinkerI dont know how TINA is doing yet.bigsmile
IM glad your day is going good ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:39 AM

Hi...new to mingle...looking for some new friends to chat with..and whatever else is to come...
YES I will talk to you and if some thing gose on we will be closer ok.flowerforyou :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:59 AM
[/quite] Hello im FABO and I like you and would like to talk to you if you want me to ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
scary..:D

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:48 AM

Worthwhile :heart:
Hello im FABO and I seen where you was on hear and I thaught that I would like to talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:07 AM
YES your welcome but hows it going for you and TINA good I hope ok.glasses :smile: