Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:51 AM

Hi...new to mingle...looking for some new friends to chat with..and whatever else is to come...
Hello im FABO and I will be your friend if you want me to be ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:26 PM

ok sweety, as its your birthday, i`ll let YOU choose

horse whip or paddle?

When's your birthday? :wink: laugh
WELL my birthday was the 15th of this month ok there was alot of ppl that told me happy bday ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:08 PM

no much talkings, 9804103388----------will wait for your call
NO the onlt talking I know is about my self and what other ppl talk to me about ok thats the only talking I can do ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:02 PM

ok sweety, as its your birthday, i`ll let YOU choose

horse whip or paddle?

When's your birthday? :wink: laugh
MY birthday was the 15 and it was good to a point but I didnt have no one to spend it with ok and that made it suck ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:55 PM

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/240256

drinker^^ Come and help give some advice to the person in this thread FABO^^drinker
NO MIRROR the only advise I can give him is find some thing else to do besides drink cause it will take your life ok I just lost a cousin do to drinking and all he drank was beer but thats enough in GODS eyes ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:05 PM
glasses :smile:

"get the flogger, babe"
drool
Hello MIRROR I seen where you was on hear and thaught that I would say hello how was your and tinas day going good I hope ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:04 PM

"get the flogger, babe"
Yes it me FABO and dont think that I have talked to you but I think you are nice looking and vwould like to talk to you if I can okflowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:53 PM

:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO:banana:

Mirror, in another thread he said he was 37 today. I hope it really is his birthday. Tried emailing him but didn't meet his criteria.laugh
Hello you can talk to me on hear ok cause I want to thank you for makeing this thread for me ok I get in to talking to ppl and being with them ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:00 PM

hey whats up new to the site and from the cincinnati area just saying hello!!!
Hello im FABO and I want to say I think you look nice and I would like to talk to you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:04 PM

I want you in me...drinker
I like you but I aint drinker my name is FABO and I think you look nice so have you seenme or do you want to see me cause I aint that hard to find ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 03:09 PM

You could be the one answer to all my dreams
Heim FABO and I just want to say hi and I need someone if I can ok so I want to thank youfor saying I might be the one that your looking for ok[/quote.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:54 PM

WELL TRUE LOVE IS - UNCONDITIONAL
YES uncondional is but special aint ok.

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:30 PM
Hello its meagin and I want to say yes I had a good bday but I didnt get to spend it with noone ok but other than that it was good ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

YES my daywas good but how was your day good I hope ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
I know but what I want to know is hows your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou :smile:

Happy Birthday FABO.. May your day full of fun with your family and friends...Also, I hope you find what you are looking for on here...
M

YES it was a pretty good day altho I aint got know one to spend it with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

We are here for you... Just have fun on your day!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fabo123's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:38 AM

:banana: NEED YOUR HELP FABOdrinker
WHAT do you need my help for I would like to know befor I can help you cause if its something I know ok.glasses :smile:

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/240505

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 05:24 PM

Money
RESPECT.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 03:38 PM

Happy Birthday Fabo!!
I want to thank you for telling me happy birthday but to tell you yesterday was my bday ok but thanks any way ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 03:29 PM

Hello...just joined a while ago but just geting into the forums. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Hope to make some new friends...meet some good people...have some fun.:wink:
YES im knew hear to and I think I would like to talk to you if you want to ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:30 AM

Me any chain texts, prayers, or any other email promises in 2008... Just so you know, NONE of that crap worked.
So for 2009 please send me some money, food, or some damn gas! Thanks. bigsmile
Hello im FABO and I think you look nice and would like to talk to you if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:22 AM

YES my daywas good but how was your day good I hope ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:
I know but what I want to know is hows your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou :smile:

Happy Birthday FABO.. May your day full of fun with your family and friends...Also, I hope you find what you are looking for on here...
M

YES it was a pretty good day altho I aint got know one to spend it with ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

We are here for you... Just have fun on your day!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fabo123's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:11 AM

<---SEND GYPSY RUBIES AND SAPPHIRES AND DIAMONDS!!!pitchfork
YES I like you but I haff to wait befor I can send you a ruby but if I caude I would ok but I only get payed once a month ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile: