Community > Posts By > fabo123

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:19 AM

Hey Fabo, have you ever met Fabio? He is the guy that does the I can't believe it's not butter!!!!! ........Spray!biggrin
NO I aint never met him hes just my dad and his name is FABIO my nick name is FABO ok but thats good that you ask me that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:40 AM

my ex and i started dating in october. he did his family thing i did mine and we did ours casual w/o family ties.

no pressure it was too early for us to be doin family stuff.
YES how erly was it cause I whent with a girl fot about 11years and then about 5years ago I got diagnoset with haveing M.S and she cut rug on me ok but I like howloween cause thats just a part of me ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:31 AM

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear FABBBBBBBO. Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waving :thumbsup: smile2 biggrin drinks flowers blushing drinker flowerforyou love drinker :banana:
YES I want to thank you but my birthday was actully the 15th of this month and a lot of people told me on my day happy birthday so I had a good day and how is your day going good I hope ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:23 AM

IM still going to be that LINDAS friend that aint the LINDA im talking about its the other girl that im talking about the one from CALLIFORNIA is the one that im talking about ok
.glasses :smile:
WITCH wone call me I have only gave my phone nomber to one person and thats it why I dont wont every one calling me on my phone cause it will rac my bill up ok

scared
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I was talk to LINDA last night and she told me that she caudent get home so we cauld meet so thats why thats as fer as its going cause I aint got no money to send to her cause she was wanting me to send her 500.00 to get home and she sed she would pay me back but I aint got that kind of money so now we aint going to meet ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: Are you still going to be her friend and talk to her and make sure she is ok?:smile:

bigsmile Can she call you on the phone?drinker

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:19 AM

I love Halloween parties
OH you love halloween why you think that its cool or do you like it because its fun cause I like it because thats how I am and I like it ok thats the part of my life that I like ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:10 AM
YES I will talk to that LINDA she just told me her friend just came outof the hospital for some thing and she has to take her back tomorrow for a follow up ok and thats the one thats yours and TINAS friend to ok.

drinker bigsmile drinker
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I aint going to see LINDA because I aint got 500.00 to send to her so we aint going to meet ok
Yes I will still be her friend cause that aint the one I was talking about its the other girl that im talking about i aint got 500.00 to send to her ok so it will end right there ok.glasses :smile:

bigsmile But are you going to talk to her on the phone?bigsmile

drinker But it dont cost anything to talk to LINDA on the phonedrinker

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:51 PM
FABO s right hear and I know how to color hair so if you need to know some thing just ask and if I know I will tell you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

I sense some mocking, but without more info I am not getting it.

you got maillaugh

laugh Thanks, Patty! I am totally clueless without you!

Remember my dear.......BLONDE is a state of mind not a hair color

Girl...if you had seen my hair the ohter day when I left the hair dresser...it was as dark as yours, no...even darker, but with my blonde highlights. I looked like a skunk. I went back again the next day and now it's more red with chunky blonde highlights. In summary, yes, you're right...I was just as dumb with dark hair as I was with light hair! laugh

You're in good company. I started up my chemistry lab-o-colour in my bathroom and came out with blotches of reddish brown here & there in my blonde hair. Now I look a little like a grape juice bar but I'll fix it.
offtopic I'm sorry. I need to get to know our Man Of The Hour Fabo. I don't think our paths have crossed and that's unfortunate for me. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:43 PM

Hello...I am very new. I look forward to new friends!:banana:
Hello I seen wear you sed that you want to meet new friends well I want the same thing ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:37 PM

Who's got a date for Halloween???? It's not too early to start planning......laugh laugh laugh

I'm going to be a french maid for halloween...not sure what my date is going to wear.
Hello im FABO and I got a vampire mask but I will wear it if I can get to it its actuly a vampire skoll mask but its neet looking and I can scare kids if ppl think I cant so yes I like holloween cause in real life it plays apart of me ok so if you like what Ive sed then right me back ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 09:05 PM

drinker bigsmile drinker
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I aint going to see LINDA because I aint got 500.00 to send to her so we aint going to meet ok
Yes I will still be her friend cause that aint the one I was talking about its the other girl that im talking about i aint got 500.00 to send to her ok so it will end right there ok.glasses :smile:

bigsmile But are you going to talk to her on the phone?bigsmile

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:58 PM
IM still going to be that LINDAS friend that aint the LINDA im talking about its the other girl that im talking about the one from CALLIFORNIA is the one that im talking about ok.glasses :smile:

scared
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I was talk to LINDA last night and she told me that she caudent get home so we cauld meet so thats why thats as fer as its going cause I aint got no money to send to her cause she was wanting me to send her 500.00 to get home and she sed she would pay me back but I aint got that kind of money so now we aint going to meet ok.glasses :smile:

:smile: Are you still going to be her friend and talk to her and make sure she is ok?:smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:39 PM

drinker bigsmile drinker
Hello MIRROR yes its me FABO and I want to tell you that I aint going to see LINDA because I aint got 500.00 to send to her so we aint going to meet ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:33 PM

scared

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:54 PM

YES I like to pet your monkey and talk to you ok but to tell you a little about my self so you will know ok Ive got M.S in my nerves and my legs and im takeing TYSAIBRY for it and it seems to be working and doing nothing until then thats why I need someone to be with ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Well Fabo, ive got breast cancer,and am recieving chemotherapy, and I live far far away from you...
so im afraid our petting will have to wait till we are both well enough to pet.
So for now heres some cyberpetting....

flowerforyou[[[[[ HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ]]]]flowerforyou
YES I red what you sed and I think your right but I still hope your cemo gose alright for you ok I will keep you in my heart ok thinks for telling me that ok.glasses flowerforyou

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:39 PM

blushing thank youblushing
Hello TINA its me FABO and I want to know how your day is going good I hope and how is MIRROR doing cause I tryed to get 500.00 to send to LINDA and I cauldnt so she has to wait until either I get my monthly check or find someone else witch I think she alredy dose have someone else ok.glasses

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:48 PM

YES I like to pet your monkey and talk to you ok but to tell you a little about my self so you will know ok Ive got M.S in my nerves and my legs and im takeing TYSAIBRY for it and it seems to be working and doing nothing until then thats why I need someone to be with ok
.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

Well Fabo, ive got breast cancer,and am recieving chemotherapy, and I live far far away from you...
so im afraid our petting will have to wait till we are both well enough to pet.
So for now heres some cyberpetting....

flowerforyou[[[[[ HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ]]]]flowerforyou
Hello im FABO and I just want to say that my birthday was acully on the 15th of this month and yes I had a good day but I need to be with someone if I can ok.flowerforyou glasses

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:40 PM

Hi
I'm new on here and want to know how to start an IM coversation on this site?
Help
Hello im new to the dateing thing but I think you look nice and I think that we can talk if you want to ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:55 PM

flowerforyou I'm splendidflowerforyou I hope all of you had a lovely day
YES its FABO and I want to how your day has been going and to tell you that I aint been talk to lind ok just to let you know that ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:42 PM

Hi
I'm new on here and want to know how to start an IM coversation on this site?
Help
YES im new hear to and I seen where you was on hear and I like you and want to talk to you so right me back ok.glasses :smile:

fabo123's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:45 PM

I put off anyone meeting any of my family for as long as I can....whoa
Hello I dont tont get into doing nothing but to take a person to be with me and thats all because I dont expect nothing from her ok.flowerforyou glasses
YES youve got someone in your picture with you so that tells me youve got someone ok so I will let you go now ok if you dont TES I will talk to you but you.ve all reddy got someone that I seen in your picture with you ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25