Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:55 PM
Im Done with my Soph year of college! YAY! time to celebrate!:banana: drinker drinker :banana:

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:44 AM
Can someone steal your identity with your name, age, address, card type & job description!? They dont have my account # or card # but I think I may have just gotten scammed!

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/03/09 05:56 PM
Please pray for a friend of mines family! They were in a bad car accident & may not make it!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:06 PM

I just got done with the worst date EVER! He totally tried to stick his tongue down my throat within 10 min of meeting me! noway needless to say... I was gone pretty quick!

Tell me your bad date stories!ohwell

this would necessitate a pee pee punch in my book!!

Haha! your bad date sounds a lot worse.. I wouldnt know what to do!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:44 PM

I've had that happen before.laugh ill

Well, I have to give him credit though. He waited an hour to do it.
No warning either.

Haha.. I got no warning either! & too make it worse he had stale smoke breath! GROSS!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:16 PM
Edited by msskarly on Sat 05/02/09 08:16 PM
I just got done with the worst date EVER! He totally tried to stick his tongue down my throat within 10 min of meeting me! noway needless to say... I was gone pretty quick!

Tell me your bad date stories!ohwell

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:59 PM

I don't think she's really generalizing all that much. She is more talking personals here. Have you never been hurt and just felt the need to vent? Yes, we've seen it all before and will again....but I feel her pain. It sucks to be cast aside for someone else, no matter what the reason.

Thanks flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:15 PM
It seems like looks are all that matter anymore! I was in a long term serious relationship until he found a thin blonde to spend time with! I just dont understand y looks seem to trump love in many cases!

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:08 AM
I have definitely felt like this before! brokenheart

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:07 AM

what gives here? so some old man looked at your profile? did he email you ? nudge? or mutual match you? I look at all types of profiles. yes including yours if I wanted to. Why? because I read the profile of the person who posts in the threads, so I can have a better understanding of who they are. Hopefully by reading their profile. But as Lex often says. most don't know how to write to express themselves"

I have gotten to know a few people on here most 20- 30 years younger then me . They accept me as I am not judgemental or thinking I am on the prowl for some youngin.. JMO

Its been several guys! & its their approach.. asking for dates or a 'casual fling'! Im fine with older men talking as friends though! I have gotten a lot of great advice from some older gentlemen on this site!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:36 AM
Ok so all the people who message me are like 15+ years older than me! Most are older than my father!
Do I look older than my age (20!) or are these ppl just creepers!?

msskarly's photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:25 PM

codependency

are you addicted to him? or just the idea of him?

Im starting to wonder! He was my best friend too.. but Ive lost that as well! Now I dont have anyone to talk to!

msskarly's photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:22 PM
After all hes done to me I still cant stop thinking about him! This is the first time in a yr Ive gone a day without talking to him! I know I shouldnt call him... all it does is make me more upset! but I cannot get him out of my head! I feel like a crazy personfrustrated

msskarly's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:29 PM
Agreed!~ I need a new box of tissues! brokenheart :cry: brokenheart

msskarly's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:17 PM
ok so a lot of you know my situation and well... heres the latest! Justin broke up with me bc he wanted to be single and he said he wanted to stay friends and that there was a possibility we would get back together! well today we talked a little and he said he was going to a sports bar with a friend to watch the game...and long story short.. I caught him in a lie! Then he calls and was like I was with a girl... we went out to eat as friends... i met her while working out and we went to dinner together but she knows I dont want a relationship! (I dont believe that)brokenheart
SO i really do love him still and want to get back together (despite advice against it) and I just dont know what else to do, not call him, let him know why I dont want to talk to him for a while, keep talking and try to stay friends! I just am so heartbroken and confused (why he lied about the breakup) and I really need advice!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:19 PM

i mean maybe a new pair of shoes or a car, maybe a shirt, but all perfume ,deodarants,unless its the same one i got......all else
sorry i dont like it,hairspray,perfume lippgloss,stuff for down there...i like the real smell..quit fukcing it up!!!

I have never put lip gloss down there. But not that you mention it, it actually makes sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4O68kUj5c

Your comment reminded me of this LMAO

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That was hilarious! LOL

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:22 PM

i mean maybe a new pair of shoes or a car, maybe a shirt, but all perfume ,deodarants,unless its the same one i got......all else
sorry i dont like it,hairspray,perfume lippgloss,stuff for down there...i like the real smell..quit fukcing it up!!!

I have never put lip gloss down there. But not that you mention it, it actually makes sense.

rofl rofl rofl

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:44 PM

Sorry, msskarly - didn't mean to go off topic :)

haha..no worries! Thanks for your advice!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:38 PM

I vaguely recall your other post. My suggestion is to cut all ties with him for now. Go do what YOU wanna do and there is no need to fill him in on where you'll be and with whom. HE chose to take a break - give it to him and enjoy your life!

Thanks Ledi!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:34 PM
Ok so when Justin broke up with me I sent back his stuff and all the momentos I had of our relationship! He told me he needed time to himself and that maybe after a while we could try being together again! Well anyways he got his stuff in the mail today and called me & was upset that I didnt want to keep the jewelry, plane tickets, and all the other stuff! Then when he found out that I was going out with a girlfriend and a group of guys he got upset about that too!?
Hes so confusing! What does all of this mean?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17