Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:19 AM
I met a guy on here and we have been together almost 8 months! We tried so many times to see each other but we had horrible luck! We talked about marriage and being together after I get out of school. Well now I know I can go see him in 2m for spring break.... but he just left me bc the distance was too hard! Its been constant tears... everything reminds me of him! and he still calls me everyday and he cries bc he says he still loves me (just the distance is too hard) and he feels bad for hurting me! We keep talking about getting together but hes looking to see his options closer to him! I dont want to look for other people, I tried and I know im not ready for that! I just really am wishing that he will decide that im worth waiting for but I know that that may not happen! I just wanna know what I should do in the mean time! Im stuck at home with nothing to do, all my friends are back at school, and all i do is sit around and think about him and cry!

msskarly's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:22 PM
Thanks everyone!

msskarly's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:10 PM

I just got dumped and I am so heart broken!

no pretext??? just out of the blue?

Yep completely surprised

msskarly's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:02 PM
I just got dumped and I am so heart broken!

msskarly's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:51 PM
My heart says yes my head says no

msskarly's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:57 PM
yeah mine sucks too! Christmas is just one big ***** fest in my family! Its a time for everyone to criticize my weight and complain about everyone else! To top it off I have no money and my boyfriends being a total jerk! I feel yah girl!

msskarly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:27 AM
Ok so on Valentines day I made these cookies called kiss me quick cookies with my friend. I know its cake mix w/o eggs or oil but I cant remember which one to leave out! Anybody know?

msskarly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:39 PM

Ok so my friend needs help finding a job with no high school diploma! I know I know.. fast food, but does anyone have a GOOD creative idea?

Male or female???

Male

msskarly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:37 PM
Edited by msskarly on Thu 11/20/08 01:38 PM

msskarly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:09 AM
Ok so my friend needs help finding a job with no high school diploma! I know I know.. fast food, but does anyone have a GOOD creative idea?

msskarly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:09 PM
Thanks girls

msskarly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:07 PM
Thanks Carmenflowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:03 PM
Hey guys! I am writing a paper and we have to survey people (the more the better) So I was wondering if you could answer my questions?

Did you have an item that comforted you as a child (like a blankie, toy, stuffed animal...)
When did you get it/ get rid of it?
Did you suck your thumb or have a pacifier?

Thats it! My teacher prefers we include gender and a first name but you can choose to remain anonymous!
Thanks for all you lovely people who help me :heart:

msskarly's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:42 PM
Thanks everyone!

msskarly's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:20 PM
I just got engaged to the love of my life... and I met him on here! YAY justsayhi/mingle2

msskarly's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:47 PM
I cant bc I have spent too much on college to ruin it by moving and not having my credits transfer, and he cant bc of his daughter

msskarly's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:46 PM
Huh?

msskarly's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:40 PM
In the beginning of my relationship my guy was so sweet and loving! Its a long distance relationship so we thought of creative ways to show affection. I would watch wrestling (which i HATE) bc he liked it and he would watch chick flicks with me to make me happy! Now we have been together for 5months and he doesn't do those things anymore. I still watch wrestling, send him mail, packages, leave him cute notes and text but he doesn't return the love! When I told him how i was feeling he just got defensive, said saying I love you on the phone is enough and that he shouldnt have to "kiss my ass" but I dont see it as that! What do you think is going on? And is there any way I can make him be more affectionate!?

msskarly's photo
Sat 10/18/08 05:23 PM
Edited by msskarly on Sat 10/18/08 05:26 PM
Im just impressed that you are willing to do something you dont necessarily like to make her happy! That makes you a great bf! And as long as ur not gay... its not! Just you making your girl happy!
-Oh I just watched the video! Maybe I shouldve done that before!~LOL!oops

msskarly's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:01 PM
Haha I kinda thought about talking about online dating

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17