Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:17 PM

It would be nice to have one.

I'm getting tired of pretending with my pillow noway

haha.. lets just hope ur kidding!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:07 PM

Absolutely not. Hell...it could even be another girl and that would def be ok.

haha.. I am bisexual! How'd you know?

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:05 PM
swiss rolls... Im a total chocoholic!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:00 PM
To be honest @ this point in my life all I want is a makeout buddy! Is this wrong of mesmitten LOL!

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:04 PM
I love 311... & hes hot too! Good pick!

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:02 PM

It's already to much accepted in our culture, let them marry and that's like giving them a pedestal to stand on and all our children will view it as accepted by society and an acceptable alternative lifestyle

Is that a bad thing? I think we should be teaching children love & acceptance instead of segregation and judgement

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:49 PM

i have yet to hear a nonreligious reason that would stand up to scrutiny as to make it being illegal being justified

so yes the constitution gives them the right to be a legally binding couple

Definitely agree! Americas about freedom yet we are trying to tell people who they can and cant love! This is all just a religious matter and should not be banned!

msskarly's photo
Mon 04/20/09 11:30 AM
Thats so funny!

msskarly's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:50 PM
people want it to seem like they have a social life... but in the end most of us are in the forums everynight! laugh

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:55 PM

I like turtles.

Random! (the animal or the food?)
...the band.

OH!

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:49 PM

I like turtles.

Random! (the animal or the food?)

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:45 PM

So its finally official and Justin broke up with me! He said that its nothing I did and he just doesnt know what he wants to do with his life! and he just wants to be single for a while! I really wish he would just realize how good I was to him & ask for me back but I know thats not a smart idea! what to do?

But do you really want to go back to someone who is telling you he doesn't WANT to be with you? You deserve with someone who wants to be with you.

Very true! Thanksflowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:38 PM

So its finally official and Justin broke up with me! He said that its nothing I did and he just doesnt know what he wants to do with his life! and he just wants to be single for a while! I really wish he would just realize how good I was to him & ask for me back but I know thats not a smart idea! what to do?

what a cop out excuse--his loss--grieve, get over him and go on with your life
flowerforyou

Thats what I thought...sounds like a cop out. Like he cant tell me the real reason he wants out

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:31 PM

Get some icecream...

Haha! That makes everything better!

msskarly's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:18 PM

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:37 PM
Thats really thoughtful! What a sweet brother!

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:25 PM

awwwww...I hope that your evening gets better. We are here for you! flowerforyou

Thanks! I just got bad news from the Dr. & its scary s**t! Now I have to wait.. and im super impatient!

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:25 PM
Edited by msskarly on Fri 04/17/09 07:25 PM

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:23 PM

can't refuse a pretty face! Here ya go! flowers

YAY! Love this!

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:21 PM

I hope that it gets better for you. flowerforyou

THANKSflowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17