Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 12:36 PM
When I Get Home by Mayday Parade

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:33 AM
I like the one thats like framed in an oval best! But the new one is good! your smile looks genuine

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:26 AM

What is it you want?:heart:

Got Milk?laugh laugh

I dont get it ohwell

Hmmmmm. My mind seems to be jumping all over the place today. Let's see. Just playing off those old "Got Milk" commercials. That's all. I am kind of "Goofy".bigsmile

lol i can tell

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:23 AM

Got Milk?laugh laugh

I dont get it ohwell

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:17 AM

bigsmile EMAILS :(

Me too! flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:16 AM

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:15 AM
Macs are truly amazing! I was forced to buy one for college requirements ... and it was hard adjusting but once you learn how to use it... it really is amazing! ALL my friends at school have them (its required) but I know of nobody who has had a problem. If they freeze up or do occasionally have an issue, they fix themselves (just let it sit for 5min and it will fix itself) They are great for creative uses, iTunes, making videos, websites, and editing pictures! Now that I have a Mac I would never go back! I refuse to!

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:29 PM
Thanks guys! You all amaze me! Sweet ideas!

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:27 PM

You mean for your mother? Does she live close?
Yep! I live at home over summer break! So i see her everyday!

msskarly's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:23 PM
Im broke and its almost mothers day! Whats a girl to do? Got any sweet ideas!?

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:13 PM

Ok but it is not 11pm here yet, and y exactly would I make a wish? Is there something I don't know about this time??ohwell
I dont know! Ive grown up knowing that when its 11:11 you make a wish!

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:10 PM
Make a Wish!

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:43 PM

it is my understanding that sexual activity burns more calories and is better for the heart than any other type of activitydevil devil

Only if your on top! laugh

msskarly's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:42 PM
Hey Congrats! I just lost 50lbs! Um tips.. drink a TON of water, detox, try to eat organic, and switch up the exercise.. my friends and I switch exercise videos every week! It changes things up and boost your metabolism! Good luck!

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:57 PM

Just tell me what u think! Whats good whats bad, what u wanna know... Just everything! Be honest!
u seem very sweet your beautiful u have everything going onlove love love

Justin your sweet too! Thanks

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:43 PM
Just tell me what u think! Whats good whats bad, what u wanna know... Just everything! Be honest!

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:03 AM
Thanks to you too! Military females AMAZE me! I know I couldnt do it!

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:00 AM
Thanks for responding! Its nice to have a viewpoint from a male in the army!

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:29 PM
Alright so I want honest advice about my current situation... so here goes...

I dated a guy in the military for 4 months, I never met him personally, but we talked every night on the phone and he told me how much he loved me.. etc... you get the point! Well then after 4 months I got a call from his friend saying that he thought I should know that the guy I was dating had a FIANCE! I was totally shocked and heartbroken and never heard from him after that!

So now the current situation...

I met another guy online.. also in the military... and he seems perfect but bc of my past situation I cant trust him! He could be a nice guy or he could be doin exactly what the other guy was doing!? So... Should I trust the new guy or let it go!?

~Karly

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:07 PM
Yeah you totally got me!

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next