Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:21 PM

Want some cheese to go with that? :wink:

yes please!

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:17 PM
I need a hug & some wine... its one of those nights!
Hope you all are having a better eveningflowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/16/09 06:02 PM
Edited by msskarly on Thu 04/16/09 06:03 PM
After a long workout I rewarded myself with a warm rice krispy treat & Im sitting on my ass! NO Homework= Lazy day!
Good news for me!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/16/09 05:46 AM
Thanks guys! You are all so amazing!

msskarly's photo
Thu 04/16/09 05:21 AM
I did everything I could do to try to save the relationship, but in the end he wanted nothing to do with it! Says he no longer loves me...and I know hes afraid of commitment!
Any advice on how to move on when you love someone who doesnt love you back!?

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 04:11 PM
Yes please! as long as you pay!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:48 PM

so Justin said he wants a break after slowly starting to talk to me less! and on the phone he really seemed like he didnt care at all anymore! I just dont know why it went wrong & I cant stop thinking about him! All I wanna do is pick up the phone and call him but I know I shouldnt! Damn this is hard!

He might have changed. Was this a long distance relationship?

Yeah it was! But what I dont get is why he all of a sudden changed?

Possibilty that he has met someone in his home town. It sux to here but its a possiblity.

Sadly many people have already told me thats a possibility! even though he swears thats not it!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:43 PM

so Justin said he wants a break after slowly starting to talk to me less! and on the phone he really seemed like he didnt care at all anymore! I just dont know why it went wrong & I cant stop thinking about him! All I wanna do is pick up the phone and call him but I know I shouldnt! Damn this is hard!

He might have changed. Was this a long distance relationship?

Yeah it was! But what I dont get is why he all of a sudden changed?

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:42 PM
Thanks everybody!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:36 PM
haha! thx

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:32 PM
Yeah I know... I deleted his phone # for that reason! I know I would cave and call him!

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:28 PM

msskarly's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:38 AM
Yay! I needed a compliment this morning!

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/10/09 05:23 PM
I always am way more into the person than they are to me! & always want to spend more time with them

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:28 PM

Ok so this is embarrassing but today I was getting ready to go to a ballet & curling my eyelashes when I FELLoops ! yep I fell and ripped out half my eyelashes!frustrated
It looks terrible! Anyone have tips to get them to grow faster?

It never happened to me. Does it hurt a lot?

Actually the sound was worse (RiiiiiiiiiiP) it didnt hurt that bad!

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:26 PM

I am so sorry...That really sukcs...

My freakin lashes came out one time, from some water proof mascara,I had used...

I hated it....

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks! How long did it take till yours grew back?

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:17 PM

The eye makeup that indian people wear, kohl, is filled with nutrients that help eyelashes grow.

Do you know where I could get some?

msskarly's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:08 PM
Ok so this is embarrassing but today I was getting ready to go to a ballet & curling my eyelashes when I FELLoops ! yep I fell and ripped out half my eyelashes!frustrated
It looks terrible! Anyone have tips to get them to grow faster?

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:15 AM

Personally I don't think a significant other should be in a "club" without the other..while in a relationship.

BUT, I also believe that one should be able to do things with their friends once in a while. Perhaps suggest to him that going to a "sports bar" to watch a game or whatever is acceptable....but you aren't comfortable with him going to a "club" and closing it. That only means trouble for any relationship. JMHO

Thanks! flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:11 AM

I only care bc I want more time with him (talking on the phone, or web caming, or watching movies together like we used to)
&
It wont change for 2 yrs (if we are still together) bc I need to finish school and he cant move bc of his daughter

I'm sorry but you cannot expect to enjoy the perks of a local relationship if you're in an LDR.

Yeah thats true

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17