Sat 05/31/08 09:13 PM
The thought has crossed my mind lately. laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:02 PM
<<<<<<<<<Buffalo burgers on the grill. Mmmmmmm
They are the only burger that beats an "In N Out" Burger.flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:51 PM
I would do this>>>> :wink: followed by bigsmile , then blushing and hopefully it would end with>>> smokin .

The more likely scenario would be as follows:
Me: :wink:
She: :tongue:
Me: flowerforyou
She: blushing
Me: bigsmile
She:noway
Me: ohwell
She: grumble
Me: glasses

laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:32 PM

I believe I was shot in another life because i am terribly afraid of guns and any thing that sounds like artillery or pos like balloons and fire crackers.I have had this fear since infancy.weird.

Or maybe it is as simple as you are overly sensitive to loud noise. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:26 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sat 05/31/08 08:27 PM
Years ago I had tasty mushrooms. By tasty I mean Red Dragon. By mushrooms I mean blotter. Okay so it was Mr. Tim Leary's version of the mushroom. glasses Ah, those were the days...... cue the Pink Floyd. Plug in the 8 Track. Don't drink the bong water. So on and so forth.glasses bigsmile blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:31 PM
flowerforyou Yes Jax, your mom is in my prayers. flowerforyou Would you share her first name with us?flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:40 AM

Three days before my twelfth birthday I was awakened by screaming. It was my mother, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs,
Its going to bust, its going to bust, over and over. As I went out my door into the hall my father came out my parents room running for the phone. As he did my mother released one final scream and then was silent. Gaining courage I went to the bed and tried to talk to her, but she just stared, with her eyes open at the ceiling. All I remember was how scared I was and held her hand crying.
Soon, it only seemed like minutes, the ambulance came and they took her to the hospital. My dad said my sister was coming to watch us and left to go the hospital too.
The next time I saw him was on my birthday. When he drove in the driveway I knew something was wrong from the look on his face.
I started crying right away, and when he came in he called us together and told us that our mom had died that morning. My twelfth birthday. I can still remember the hate I felt towards god, and I carried it with me for years. Forced to learn to deal with the grief on my own I'm afraid I didn't do such a good job.

She died from a brain aneurysm. It burst!

:cry: flowerforyou :cry:

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:37 AM

That would be in their interpretation of the teachings of Jesus Christ!

how come are u debating on religion nowadays?
i thought u were a politics debater only.flowerforyou laugh drinker drinker

Just joking

laugh laugh

I have kind of been wondering about that myself. I have seen Fanta several times say in the political forums that he tries to stay away from the religious forums. :-)

All the same I am glad to see him around here. I like the stuff this man brings to a debate. drinker

Like Fanta, I moved from the political threads to the religious ones. They are less heated and controversial.laugh bigsmile

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:29 AM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:27 AM
I raised my three alone izzy so I understand. I will pray for you. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:51 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Fri 05/30/08 07:53 PM

PEOPLE you chance to rectify the "Christian label" problem is at hand. I have created a thread JUST FOR YOU, to let us ALL know the differences between Christians.

If you are tired of whinning about it, than fix it. Go the the thread called What's the difference

and let us know when and why there would be a difference between you and other Christians.

Sadly I started the same type of thread for discussion about the differences in how atheists view their beliefs and it was deleted because nobody had the balls to answer the questions or even comment on the OP but simply bashed, ridiculed, and discounted the thread because I am not an atheist. This is an interesting tun of the table indeed. I hope your thread doesn't go the same way. :wink: flowerforyou

This is not true Star-tin

That is not why the thread was deleted. It was a hateful thread dominated by Christians making rude condescending and disrespectful remarks. The OP was you and all you said was "Have at it!"

So what "questions" are you referring to that no one had the "balls" to answer?

I have asked and asked questions in this forum that no Christians have had the balls to answer. I'm still waiting.

JB

Do your own research. You will find that it more enlightening.flowerforyou
The end of my thread was non-Christians bashing Christians but you will never see that so if you you look back in the posts of everyone who was involved. It is all still there. :wink: flowerforyou
I was at work when the mob arrived. blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:42 PM

These comments are just plain old stupidity by people with differing political leanings. Stop with all the lies.

OH! I forget! It's an election year...right? Time to bash republicans. It's VERY apparent that some don't want opposition because that would actually keep the checks & balances that is so needed to keep govt. honest. Talk about going over the deep end...SPLAT!

Get over it.

When it comes to religion and politics your comments are the comments of ignorance ,stupidity ,lack of judgment ,hiding the truth , and believing the propaganda machine .

No! Don't hold back! Attack her directly.huh It makes you appear intelligent. noway

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:43 PM

PEOPLE you chance to rectify the "Christian label" problem is at hand. I have created a thread JUST FOR YOU, to let us ALL know the differences between Christians.

If you are tired of whinning about it, than fix it. Go the the thread called What's the difference

and let us know when and why there would be a difference between you and other Christians.

Sadly I started the same type of thread for discussion about the differences in how atheists view their beliefs and it was deleted because nobody had the balls to answer the questions or even comment on the OP but simply bashed, ridiculed, and discounted the thread because I am not an atheist. This is an interesting tun of the table indeed. I hope your thread doesn't go the same way. :wink: flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:35 PM

When He rolls up His sleeves
He ain't just puttin' on the ritz
(our God is an awesome God)
There is thunder in His footsteps
And lightning in His fist
Well, the Lord wasn't joking
When He kicked 'em out of Eden
It wasn't for no reason that He shed his blood
His return is very close and so you better be believing
that our God is an awesome God

REFRAIN
Our God(our God) is an awesome God
He reigns(He reigns) from heaven above
With wisdom(with wisdom) pow'r and love
our God is an awesome God

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night
He spoke into the darkness and created the light
Judgment and wrath he poured out on to Sodom
Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross
I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that
our God is an awesome God

Refrain x3

Our God is an awesome God
Our God is an awesome God
(Our God is an awesome God)
(Our God is an awesome God)

Rich Mullins! Cool!flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:24 PM

Most Christians will not post in this thread until:
1. The question is presented in a way that appears to be genuine and not a hand grenade with a taught finger on the pin waiting anxiously for a hapless victim to enter the trap.
2. The non-Christians make their debut, which they will, and spin their regular dose of negativity, picking and picking until someone answers...... then see Number 1 above.flowerforyou :wink:

Exactly.

Now you know how I felt about your thread "Coffee house for Atheists" that got deleted. bigsmile

Lesson time for you. drinker

Only difference was that I wanted to learn. Lesson for you grasshoppa. laugh flowerforyou

Well I hope you did learn your lesson young man!! bigsmile huh

flowerforyou Thanks for the young man comment Jeannie.flowerforyou smooched I sure don't feel like it lately.laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:23 PM

1. The question is presented in a way that appears to be genuine and not a hand grenade with a taught finger on the pin waiting anxiously for a hapless victim to enter the trap.
2. The non-Christians make their debut, which they will, and spin their regular dose of negativity, picking and picking until someone answers...... then see Number 1 above.flowerforyou :wink:

Exactly.

Now you know how I felt about your thread "Coffee house for Atheists" that got deleted. bigsmile

Only difference was that I wanted to learn. Lesson for you grasshoppa. laugh flowerforyou

Well I hope you did learn your lesson young man!! bigsmile huh

Nope. Ignorance, self centered attitudes, and arrogance from others as well as out and out anger would not allow others to think that someone could be genuinely interested. All of that coupled with a total lack of humor and no, nobody learned anything from each other but isn't that the point here? The mission is to vilify denigrate and scorn those with opposing viewpoints isn't it? It appears so.:wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:11 PM

Exactly.

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:06 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Fri 05/30/08 05:09 PM
2. The non-Christians make their debut, which they will, and spin their regular dose of negativity, picking and picking until someone answers...... then see Number 1 above concerning the hand grenade.flowerforyou :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:51 PM
:heart: ((((Kitt)))):heart:
Just when I thought my day couldn't possibly be better! OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!! drinker flowerforyou drinker Perhaps the work for which you were designed has not been completed? And ALL of God's children said........ AMEN!flowerforyou :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Thu 05/29/08 08:41 PM

some unknown person said,

"Bush lied on everything in response... Bush is leaving behind a ravaged middle east, entire generation of American military bogged down, and, 4.5 million Iraqis homeless, nearly 1 million killed, economy in the tank and no airlines that we can fly in since all of them are grounded... :-(

I say he helped create schools, buildings, and helped to overall shape Iraq through His help as well as the troops. So piss on his ideas whoever he is.mad drinker

why is it necesary to insult someone one because he or she holds different ideas from you? You like Bush? good for you...good for everyone who does..but there are those who dont and have a right to their opinions and a right to express them...after all that is what you guys always brag about isnt it? how FREE your country is????grumble

Can I quote you in the religion threads? :wink:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25