Community > Posts By > star_tin_gover

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:11 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Wed 05/28/08 08:13 PM

usted es un buen hermano Miquel.flowerforyou

awesome.
tu tienes un muy buen espanol. (unless the translater helped you)laugh laugh laugh

agradece al hermano. Era un traductor. Traduje fuera de respecto. Solamente mi madre es fluida.:wink:
Probably screwed that one up didn't I? laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:05 PM

I agree to whip your butts in any debate.

HUMANS. They are nothing. They are only food.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh devil devil

I agree to sit in the shadows and I will bring my own food,,,,

flowerforyou bigsmile

Munching on a bowl of green seedless grapes. Want some? laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:04 PM

i ate a human once...didnt like it ,their **** got stuck in my teeth.

Too many four lettered * words. Can you narrow it down a bit? blushing

<<<<< The cow says..... Eat Mor Chikinflowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:01 PM
usted es un buen hermano Miquel.flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:58 PM

and have a good laugh at your own expense. laugh A friend asked why I didn't start a thread along the line of humor and religion. Does anyone else find humor in their faith? Are we just a bunch of stuffed shirts? So serious that we don't realize how funny it is that the tonal differences generated while shifting your butt in the pew (hee hee, pew:tongue:)while playing the toot flute can bring tears of laughter? When you feel the need to walk away from the heavy discussions for a moment to have a smile, come here and cut loose. This is not the place to rip each other. It is a place to understand our commonalities. The funny ones. flowerforyou
Look in the mirror and laugh at yourself. It gives me a break from laughing at you.laugh flowerforyou :wink:

So Love this,, I sit in the shadows and read and take in what I feel is needed to complete my Vision of me,, Yet lately I am angry as to the He said/she said,,, We are all different and not the one of us will see anything the same way,, yet to bicker like children just Un-Nerves me,, So i tend to not linger in the shadows as often and do my reading,,,

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn When I look in the Mirror I so to laugh and think to myself Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when will any of us learn to just agree to Dis-Agree,,,

flowerforyou :heart:

I would say this thread can be a start. No?flowerforyou

I agree to agree flowerforyou

:heart: Denise:heart: flowerforyou
This is a lot of fun. You all rock! drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:56 PM

and have a good laugh at your own expense. laugh A friend asked why I didn't start a thread along the line of humor and religion. Does anyone else find humor in their faith? Are we just a bunch of stuffed shirts? So serious that we don't realize how funny it is that the tonal differences generated while shifting your butt in the pew (hee hee, pew:tongue:)while playing the toot flute can bring tears of laughter? When you feel the need to walk away from the heavy discussions for a moment to have a smile, come here and cut loose. This is not the place to rip each other. It is a place to understand our commonalities. The funny ones. flowerforyou
Look in the mirror and laugh at yourself. It gives me a break from laughing at you.laugh flowerforyou :wink:

sniff sniff

I don't know... it kinda stinks in here. laugh laugh laugh

Sorry blushing It wasn't my pew.laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:55 PM

i have never stuffed my shirt and i don't have a reflection...is that bad?

No dear. Only if you reflect on not stuffing your shirt. It wouldn't be bad, just weird.laugh flowerforyou blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:53 PM

So Love this,, I sit in the shadows and read and take in what I feel is needed to complete my Vision of me,, Yet lately I am angry as to the He said/she said,,, We are all different and not the one of us will see anything the same way,, yet to bicker like children just Un-Nerves me,, So i tend to not linger in the shadows as often and do my reading,,,

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn When I look in the Mirror I so to laugh and think to myself Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when will any of us learn to just agree to Dis-Agree,,,

flowerforyou :heart:

I would say this thread can be a start. No?flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:40 PM

:heart: Im here to bring the love:heart:

You always do pal. If I were a little more like you I would only be half the ass that I..... er, ummmmmm, nevermind. You know what I mean. laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:36 PM

No point to this thread aside from seeing how many threads about Oprah can be started. laugh :wink:

ROTFL laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

STOP IT! STOP IT! NO MORE! IT HURTS TO LAUGH SO MUCH.
Between you and wouldee, my side is splitting.

laugh laugh laugh ((((JB)))) laugh laugh laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:35 PM
Sorry mirror, I did not use your name in vain. flowerforyou :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:34 PM

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:21 PM

Wouldee's favorite saying:

You just don't get it.:wink:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'm once again.... speechless ROTFL laugh laugh

Speechless? Where did I put that defibrillator? I feel the need for a jump start. laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WA9iHz5ww&feature=related

I gotta love psalm 23.

Your heart is larger than life Miguel. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:44 PM

laugh laugh laugh Ok joker, you made me laugh.

but you gotta admit, there's a whole lot of fear in the heart of some Christians that they may loose their status in the world. Isn't there?

laugh Not from me and I won't speak for others as I do not know. I know of my status with God and that is what I will concern myself with. I suppose you could be right about some of the (see wouldee: Chapter one Verse one) "churchianity" Christians but nobody on this earth can wipe the eternal smile from my faith. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:34 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Wed 05/28/08 06:38 PM

didnt oprah piss off the beef folk?

Yes I do remember something about that jax. flowerforyou Didn't she boycott them? I am udderly amazed.

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:33 PM

No point to this thread aside from seeing how many threads about Oprah can be started. laugh :wink:
laugh I knew I was onto something with this Oprah stufflaugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:28 PM

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:23 PM

His faith beliefs will not bother me as long as he does not try to convert me into it. I will respect his if he respects mine.

As a third year bachelor I have found the faith issue not to be that big compared to other issues. I think there are other issues that respect falls into though when it comes to the mutual aspect. Keeping on topic with the 'unequally yoked' which can get to be a broad topic I have found that I have had to clean up my act with being around women with children. For instance, I have found out that some have cleaner houses than me which may be because they have kids. I am just realizing some of this. As I try to accentuate some of the positive I can't help but focus at some of the negative. It has had an effect on how I have viewed things. Some of the things that I have become accustomed to might shock someone that I might want to be potentially yoked to.:smile:

Rainbow! You picked the million dollar case! This thread does not specifically focus on religion or faith. Put the damned toilet seat down. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:20 PM

How important is the faith (or lack of) of your significant other in relation to yours? Do you see potential problems with different views or can you live with the differences?

If you are starting over, what was your profile name before?

Hi lilith! It was zapchaser.drinker flowerforyou