Community > Posts By > Blaze1978

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:12 AM

I wish there was a loners club.
I'd be there in a heartbeat.
and you talking about bread made me hungry.

Bianca Sweetie, this entire website is a club for loners.
Why hooked-up people are here I do not know.

well I would appreciate it if this place was real.
not online.

For one or two of us, real and online are one and the same...

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:05 AM
I don't really do links, so if you're lazy, I guess you're out of luck.

But there's a Green Giant commercial from the fifties that was posted on youtube that is, shall we say, a tad disturbing. Depending, I guess, on whether your mind is a little warped to begin with.

Keywords: early green giant.

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:49 PM

If I was taking samples from an alien planet, I think I'd grab more than just one or two guys. They wouldn't end up returning either, like Moe says, autopsies seem to provide better info than just "anal probing."

That's perhaps what you would do. But who can analyze and ultimately make sense of the motivations of an unknown alien culture? Who can reflect on their way of thinking, anticipate how any spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) may affect their behavior and dismiss the evidence that people link to alien abductions in a nice logical scenario?

Who can even fully guess whether alleged anal probes are the extent of the invasive procedures they perform, and speculate about the full capabilities of the supposed technology?

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:38 PM
Doesn't Ginger inhabit an iron lung currently?

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:25 PM
I'm thinking of removing my left arm (which hurts chronically) and donating it to science.

I'm wondering how many Australians it would take to screw in a lightbulb if the electrician were on fire and screaming.

Most of all, I'm pondering the question of the feather that got away in Assassin's Creed 2.

Lousy feather...rant

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:20 PM

Philosophy

Walnuts. And their affiliation with regular nuts.

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:14 PM
When a hot woman cannot control her bulumia during the first date, so while eating with me at whatever restaurant we're eating at, she vomits all over her plate.ill

Which hasn't actually happened.

Just saying though...deal killer.oops

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:03 PM
This man yearns for balance, equality and acceptance.

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/26/10 10:30 PM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Sun 09/26/10 10:31 PM
When I was young and wanted to play, I got into trouble around town...which ranged from shoveling dog crap in a purse, leaving it on the side of the road and waiting in the bushes for someone to stop and pick it up (which happened within 5-10 minutes without failpitchfork ) ...to trying to sneak into the grain elevators to go adventuring (which might have left me immobilized beneath tons of grain if I hadn't been caught in the process of doing so)...to making an attempt to collect money for the poor in order to raise funds to go gaming in the arcade the next town over.laugh laugh laugh laugh

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:28 PM
Join the club. I think the same applies to me.

I haven't dated in so long (try never) that I fear that I've been "institutionalized" against the whole idea.sad2

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:21 PM
Has anyone ever had a dream start out fantastic and then gradually turn ugly? That was the dream I had last night.

I was standing in the Warman Plaza parking lot. It was evening, and this hot girl with brown hair approached me and started talking to me. Wow, a hot girl talking to me was my thought. We went inside the cafe and sat down at a booth, and now I'm thinking, wow, she wants to date. There was this discarded wrestling magazine on the table of the booth, and it made me think that it belonged to a friend of my sister's. Then the girl admitted to me that she had been put up to this by my sister, whom I thought was nice to have taken the time out of her day to arrange this.

But my dad was in the next booth, and he kept looking over the boundary that separated the booths to see what we were up to. I could tell it was annoying her, so I told him to stop, and the friend that was with him in his booth (who was actually an acquaintance of mine from a previous job) was telling him to stop. Finally, I could tell she was about to get up to leave. To show my displeasure of my dad's spying, I leaned forward and coughed into his face. But it was too late. She got up and walked out the door. I followed, but lost track of her. I was so heartbroken.

Then I was standing in this narrow passage overrun by foliage. I was with someone else whom I did not recognize, and we were being chased by something. We ran. I was completely terrified. At some point, our path branched, and each of us went a different way. But within moments, I realized that whatever was giving chase had chosen my branch of the path. I heard its heavy footfalls getting closer. Strangely enough, that was when a part of me realized that none of this was real---although I still didn't figure out that I was dreaming---and that I could wish myself out of the situation. So I stopped and closed my eyes and wished. But something was wrong; the doubt that was in the corner of my mind caused the wish to not work. I disapperared and reappeared a few steps behind the thing that was chasing me. It was a Predator from the movies, and it was at least nine feet tall. I heard it growl, "Where are you," as it continued to run down the path. I just turned in the opposite direction and walked as quietly as I could. I passed a series of wooden doors as I progressed back up the path. The doors had not been there before. I felt compelled to close each behind me as I went...and then I woke up.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:50 AM

When I was younger and it was still called the WWF, I was into it all. The action-figures, etc. Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin FTW!

The "Macho King" Randy Savage action figure was the pride of my collection!

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:42 AM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Mon 09/20/10 02:44 AM
I once webcammed with this creepy Minnesota girl on a different site. I was dismayed to learn that she had the intelligence of a mashed potato, and I almost ended the conversation abruptly when I realized her grainy cam image depicted a girl in her mid-teens, not 19-20 as I had been led to believe. But she managed to keep me on by threatening to cut her wrists if I disconnected.huh

But when the unannounced stripteases started appearing at random, I decided enough was enough.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:35 AM
Well, technically, there's no place for either on my computer. As it relates to video games, I'm a console gamer, not a pc gamer. In pc gaming, there's often all the buggy **** that console gamers don't have to tolerate.

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 09/19/10 05:57 PM

Bring back G.L.O.W.!

They already did...ever hear of Jimmy Hart's Wrestlelicious?

I heard word of it a year or two ago, not sure if it's still in business.

Blaze1978's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:03 AM
I'll most likely spend those hours in solitude quietly reflecting on the principles involving the soothsayers argument vs what is believed by the skeptics.

Blaze1978's photo
Thu 09/16/10 02:55 AM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Thu 09/16/10 02:57 AM
My 3 most disturbing movies would have to be:

1) Cabin Fever (disease that makes peoples' skin fall off...ewww)

2) The Hills Have Eyes and Shutter (prolonged rape scenes in two otherwise good movies)

3) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (disturbing for different reasons, in that it seems directed at promoting and endorsing hard substance abuse; I watched less than thirty minutes of it, but that was all I needed to witness)

Blaze1978's photo
Thu 09/16/10 02:45 AM
Anyone seen Patient J? It's a very well-made fan video that depicts the beginnings of The Joker and his tenure at the Asylum...some bad choices overall (the Batman cowl looks awful) but the character who plays Joker does a remarkable job. He's an exact facial match to the comic book character and portrays Joker's style and inflections very well, far better than the Nicholson or Ledger iterations. The only thing that's missing is his laugh...which lacks the inspiration of the rest of the film.

Where's Mark Hamill when you need him?tears

Blaze1978's photo
Thu 09/16/10 02:37 AM
Waiting impatiently for Fable 3...

Blaze1978's photo
Thu 09/16/10 02:34 AM
Maybe to the end of the block...or perhaps to the end of the street if I'm feeling energetic and she's worth it.

Hey, I live on a long street, ok?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25