Blaze1978's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:36 PM
Too skinny/too shy...indifferent

Blaze1978's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:34 PM
And I would also like NOT to move four times in 2009!:angry:

Blaze1978's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:33 PM

What would you like to happen to you or what would you like to do in 2009.

flowerforyou

I would like to meet that special someone.

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:06 PM

yeah i don't know why i hate sexy.

always have.

yes i know, i have what they call class.

Your looks make you hot.

Class gives you more dimension.

Yep, you're definitely attractive.flowerforyou

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:34 PM
The ability to film ourselves having sex is what separates us from the animals!

laugh

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:31 PM
It's random I think...

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:30 PM
And yet, I would think that black widow venom is similar enough to other kinds of venom that other venoms would produce a similar response. It can't be completely unique in that respect.

In spite of the vast differences, all spider venom kills in roughly the same way, through inflicting cellular necrosis and mass system toxicity. If black widow venom causes cellular necrosis and system toxicity and kills people in that manner---and I don't know that it does, but it would seem natural and if it does---then it is not a matter of allergic reaction. It's a matter of the venom doing what it's supposed to do.

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:13 PM

About why nobody is allergic reactions from other spiders, it is because different spiders have different venoms. Same reason why not all antidotes work on all snakes bites. Different chemical reactions working.

Yes, but if the "allergic reaction" myth is true, other spider venoms should likewise cause allergic reactions. Each spider venom is different, but it's all still spider venom.

Personally, I think the allergic reaction line is garbage. It is in vogue in society today to categorize anything that makes a person sick as attributable to allergic reaction.

Get sick from cigarette smoke? Well then, it must be an allergic reaction. Never mind that cigarette smoke is comprised of thousands of harmful chemicals.what

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:05 PM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Tue 12/23/08 07:06 PM
Some scientists believe that they have among the most toxic spider bites in the world.

Others believe this to be a myth, and that deaths caused by the bite are from an allergic reaction.

Who is right?

I have often been plagued by this question because I've seen credible sources to support both sides of the coin.

But one thing nags me...

If it is an allergic reaction, as some researchers say, then why is no one having allergic reactions to the bites of other species of spider? Why just the black widow?

And why is it such a disputed thing whether or not black widow bites are generally lethal or not. Given the current level of modern science, I would think that it would be fairly easy to determine conclusively whether it is one way or another.

Does the fact that such a dispute exists at all to the detriment of science? Or just the stupidity and gullibility of humans, the way we spread baseless myths for others to believe and accept?

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:57 PM
Any force caused inside one's head that can generate a speed of 95 mph would be sufficient enough to knock your eyeballs from their sockets if not for the closed eye reflex, I would imagine.:smile:

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:33 PM

:smile: Are you and your family close?:smile:

Not really, we're about 22 kilometers apart.waving

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:30 PM
I've learned that leggin' it on a stupid 10 dollar an hour job is no fast track to inventing the world's first particle accelerator.

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:25 PM

I have been a naughty girl...frustrated I forgot santa was looking...so have you been naughty or nice...

I kicked Santa in the balls oncedevil ...He left a lump of coal in my stocking.

What do I need coal for, I'm not a railroad engineer!

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:44 PM
I'm considering watching a dvd movie...

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:41 PM

What in yalls opinion is the best music from a movie that yall have seen?

Gladiator has some good music...

The opening tune of Spiderman rocks...

Batman Begins, Beowulf, Forrest Gump (of all movies).

As for the best ever, that might be Terminator 2's opening riff.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 12/22/08 02:03 PM

Being on here helps with my loneliness

Yes, I agree.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 12/22/08 02:02 PM

and Idk why :cry:

maybe I'm just too desperate for love...

aaaaaaaaa...

Idk what my deal is, but I can't wait for classes to start again.

thank god for college :smile:

meeting new people is good, right? ohwell

That's what I miss about university...the opportunity to meet new people.ohwell

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 12/22/08 02:01 PM
Has kids is another one.

If you have kids, I'm sure you're cool as a person...but I don't have the patience to deal with anklebiters.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:58 PM

that ______________?

Smokes and consistently blows the stuff in my face.

That's not to say that I wouldn't neccessarily date a girl that smoked...it would definitely be a turn off at first glance...but if she impressed me enough as a person, and if she took the care not to engulf my head in a cloud of noxious fumes, I wouldn't discriminate.:smile:

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:55 PM

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Why do you think he is so jolly?

Only during happy hour!laugh