Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:39 AM

ice ice baby lol

Ice Ice baby was the first words my friends daughter ever said....Not mom, not dad..it was so cute!

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:36 AM
Mine is Sweet home Alabama

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:13 PM

:smile: I'll be their in just a bit:smile:
ME2:tongue:

Ok...just watch out for the killer cat and lock the door behind you! smooched lol

Nite again everyoneflowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:02 PM
but it's time for bed....Goodnite everyone...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:39 PM
blushing blushing flowerforyou blushing

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:23 PM

Find the Cause AND Cure for my condition. THAT would be GREAT.:heart:

You can have my wish. You need it more than I do. flowerforyou
a girl, just a plain old nice lookin girl

(that's all)..

drinker drinker

Just a plain..."old" girl or plain 'ol girl???

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:21 PM
thing that ever happened to you or someone you know?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:14 PM

wish left.....What would you wish for?

Wish I didn't blow my last one on the blow up doll grumble

Why did she pop? laugh

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:10 PM

So, is it ok to think about and maybe date someone 13-14 years younger than you? He is only 5 years older than my oldest daughter. My middle daughter thinks I am robbing the cradle. What do you think?

It seems to be ok for men to do it so why not the women?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:06 PM
wish left.....What would you wish for?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:56 PM

drove thru backwards,lol

I have done that and done the walk up.

They actually said they couldn't serve me if I wasn't driving! grumble

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:55 PM

drove thru backwards,lol

I have done that and done the walk up.

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:53 PM

yea music and a man lol

That would be a good thing to add...but I want to pick him out...:tongue:

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:52 PM
No but I would be wide awake. Could I at least have some music to listen to??flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:49 PM
Pepsi tonite! Beers and Bowling tomorrow nite...

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:33 PM
I have a store full of college, NFL, Baseball and Hockey autographs. Does that count?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:28 PM

:heart: Minus the wine,,,,,Just what YOUR son done,,,,I had a lady do that for me,lol,lol SHE was very romantic, like me.

And I have done what your son done but add some Liquid Hershey's chocolate, some peach juice, and some soft terry cotton ties,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,lol:wink: :heart:

I don't think I will pass that onto him for future reference but I will keep it on my list of things to add for that special man who is lucky enough to find me one day! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:24 PM
Now if I could just find someone who did something romantically wonderful for me...I would be happy! lol

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:19 PM
My son picked his girlfriend up from work the other nite and knowing she was having a bad day had went and gotten a room at the Hampton Inn so they could have a nite away from the apt. In this room he had filled it with candles. He had her bath water run (with bubbles) and a glass of wine waiting. She was so excited she had to call me and tell me how sweet it was. I guess I must have done something right...and he is only 25!

What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you??

Go ahead...kiss and tell!

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:14 PM

Probably how much taller they are, then the eyes.

I usually notice how much shorter they are than they say....How come 6' becomes 5'5"????noway

My mom and I discussed that, during our many laughs over all my bad dates. She believes no man will admit to being less than 5'9", which means 5'5"...

I had a guy ask me once, "Is your chair taller than mine, or is your torso just longer?" I said, "Neither. I just did not lie about my height". (I am 5'8" barefoot and wear heels daily....laugh )

One of my employees swears he is 5'7"...I ask him how that can be when we see eye to eye....I am only 5'2"...lol