Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:36 AM
Get rid of the b/f....you don't need an angry person in your life. Most important!!! If you decide Jeff is the one....end your current relationship!

Smokee's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:28 AM
I have considered it but I like my privacy. I am not sure I could share...

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:24 PM
Gigalo

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:13 PM
Marriage is great with the right person! But it is definately not a 50/50 deal...You both have to be willing to give and give in occassionally.

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:57 PM
Edited by Smokee on Tue 06/17/08 04:59 PM

rocket fuel straight up drinker

Speaking of Rocket fuel......My neighbor just gave me some good 'ol 'shine..... A whole quart jar full.....

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:56 PM
Jeff Gordon...

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:55 PM
laugh laugh noway :tongue:

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:30 PM
Here's mine...

http://www.myspace.com/WvSweets

Check it out! I have nothing to hide!drinker

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:26 PM
Well, I know all guys don't fit into this catagory but I sure would like to know why I can't find one of them instead....

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:13 PM

i say call him and ask him why he did that.... if he tells you he did tell him your not at all impressedlaugh

Oh he did it....he sent a text following asking if I liked what I saw!

Never even gave him the satisfaction of a reply....

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:42 AM

Why is it always guys.We get that crap too.huh

Well, do you question it? Does it make you feel good if a woman sends you this type of photo? Would you want to date a person that does this....

I don't know...I guess maybe I am a little too old fashioned for this new dating world we live in...

sad noway :wink:

WOW...All Cap's, which is all I thought When the same thing happend to me this year. And I didn't mean WOW in a good way.
Guess I am old fashioned too, so you are NOT ALONE for sure. Right wrong or indifferent, I found it incredibly disrespectful...persumptuous and verging on UNSTABLE. I can only assume they are living in some strange lonely fantasy and or they have taken up DRINKING drinker "ALOT".

Either way it can't be good news for either of us....
I told him to NEVER contact me again and then left skid marks!!!! Put your tennies on and run fast,VERY FAST Good luck to you. flowerforyou

Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone...I always wondered if anyone else ever had this problem. Feeling disrespected in not a good thing.

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:40 AM

I can't believe that this guy that I went out with once a year and a half ago sent me a text picture message of his ******!!!!

His message attached said "I was thinking of you and missing you"!!!

Who, What..Where...Why??? I can't even form a question for this!!

What is up with guys???

He misses you?happy

Yeah...I couldn't figure that one out either. We did have a few phone conversations before we ever went out on the one and only date we ever had...At the end of that one he was entirely disappointed that he didn't get lucky. I never wanted to see him again...thought I was gonna have to call a neighbor to get him to leave and he never even made it into my house.

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:28 AM

awwwwwww smoke,,,,u do goood gurl,,,,if u send me a pick naked,,,i will damn sure meet u at th beach,,,,,,,,,lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh

Joe, what am I going to do with you?? and Don't get your hopes up...I am not sending you a naked pic! Before or after we meet at the beach!

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:26 AM

cut a penis pic out of a magazine, and send it back to him, and say, here's mine too....wanna play?

I love it! Never thought of this one....bigsmile

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:22 AM

if you only went out once....how do you know if it belonged to him?!:wink: laugh

I don't know that it was actually his...but if not..then it woulda been wishful thinking on his part. haha.....

Anyway...my question is Why...send it in the first place..Does he think if I didn't go on a second date with him the first time around that would make me want to change my mind?

Didn't work...

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:21 AM

Why is it always guys.We get that crap too.huh

Well, do you question it? Does it make you feel good if a woman sends you this type of photo? Would you want to date a person that does this....

I don't know...I guess maybe I am a little too old fashioned for this new dating world we live in...

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:17 AM
I can't believe that this guy that I went out with once a year and a half ago sent me a text picture message of his ******!!!!

His message attached said "I was thinking of you and missing you"!!!

Who, What..Where...Why??? I can't even form a question for this!!

What is up with guys???

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:06 AM
I would much rather have a nice guy who wants to spend time with me over any of the guys who ask me out. The ones you have to beat off with a stick because they seem to think sex is a guarantee at the end of the date.

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:01 AM

what exactly is your medical problem for not being able to have kids?huh

endometriosis. all surgery as failed, and theres no options left at all apart from a total hysterectomy.

Debbie, my cousin has had endometrosis since she was very young, the pain she endured was horrific. Her only option was also hysterectomy. She endured the pain because she wanted children so badly. She is now 28, has 2 beautiful children and a hysterectomy. The endometriosis was more tolerable between children but then got really bad again. So, hence the hysterectomy. Good Luck in whatever you choose to do....flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:02 AM

Time to let go and move on....The past is gone...never look back and don't let it get to you....You are woman...Roar!

Trust me I do not want him back and I have made that quite clear to him. But with him being the father of my children, I still have to talk to him, and I still want to know the type of people he will have a around my son.

I didn't realize that, so..I agree, you have to protect your kids. But ..... don't sweat the small stuff. Maybe she is a good person but you still are prettier hands down!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25