Thu 04/24/08 06:58 PM
Hello Gamma...and everyone

Smokee's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:02 PM
Hi there and welcome
flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:27 AM
Hi Debbie.....Yes...I have lost sleep, been late to work, my phone calls are shorter and I am not the least bit bored! I think I have found a new home within this little screen. lol But I am not complaining...here's to JSH drinker drinker

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:00 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Be strong and have faith....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:36 AM
Good Morning All.....getting ready for another day of.....work. drinker drinker

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:59 PM
drinker flowerforyou Well, because you are from WV like me....you can be my friend too..flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:59 AM
I took mine down yesterday...they are still laying on the front porch..ohwell

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:33 AM
Good Morning...my body is moving but my eyes aren't really open yet...drinker flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:55 PM
Edited by Smokee on Sun 04/20/08 08:55 PM
E-4 Army, Active 3 yrs, Reserve and National Guard..13 yrs. I was a Radio Operator with a Combat Engineer Unit out of West Virginia.

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:09 PM
Hi there,

I hope you had a great day at work...It's good to see you back.flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:00 PM
well, that does sound like a guys way of doing it...my way is to start with browning the sausage...while it is browning I make homemade from scratch biscuits....while they are baking...I make the saugsage gravy from scratch....Then when all is done....you tear the biscuits apart and slowly pour the mouthwatering gravy over the biscuits...It's also good to add along side some home fryes and eggs...fresh jelly and butter...mmm mmmm good.....

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:20 AM

okay - see you in a few minutes! flowerforyou laugh

No Kidding...you know I can't leave without peeking in one more time before I head out the door!! lol

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:16 AM
I spent all day yesterday here in the forums and I promised myself I would not do it again today... as much as I love you all....I have got to get out of this house!!!

Have a great day and I hope to see you all later on tonite!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:09 AM

id like to know, is the love of a child the best???has its so unconditional and without you he/she wouldnt be here??

I always thought the love of your child the best but it is so different than the love of a grandchild...I know my kids love me but I can actually "feel" the love my granddaughter has for me.....It is an awesome feeling to be loved that much...I hope I never let her down...

i dont have any children. and i can also feel the love my neice as for me, as i do her. such a lovely feeling, makes me smile happy

My daughter called me the other day and said my granddaughter (age 7) was crying and when I ask her why she said because she was afraid I was going to die...I had no idea that she worry's herself over this.

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:05 AM

id like to know, is the love of a child the best???has its so unconditional and without you he/she wouldnt be here??

I always thought the love of your child the best but it is so different than the love of a grandchild...I know my kids love me but I can actually "feel" the love my granddaughter has for me.....It is an awesome feeling to be loved that much...I hope I never let her down...

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:02 AM
Like my ex-mother-in-law says....I love all my grandchildren equally but you are my favorite....I would have to say my granddaughter is my favorite...

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:59 AM
Have fun ....enjoy the laughter....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:58 AM
Laughter

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:40 AM

Mine is Sweet home Alabama

ooooo... that's a good

thank you....people call me just to listen to it I think lol