Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:25 AM
I also went out with a guy once on a first date that said "Well, we hit it off everywhere else...we have to make sure we hit it off in bed too" ?? He left quickly! drinker

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:23 AM

Not all guys are like this!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...that's what he said too...laugh

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:21 AM

Some people operate on the "Never know unless you try" method.
Think it was rude, since you had already set limits.
Did he try to buy you lots of drinks?

No, we had a couple with dinner, but it was mostly all centered around getting to know each other.

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:20 AM
I just don't understand why they tell you what they are looking for, acting like you could be it and then when they don't get lucky you never hear from them again...

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:16 AM
with the guy wanting sex? I went on a date with someone I had been talking to from here where I live. We had a lot in common, the date was great, we laughed and had a great conversation. We seemed to click...and then he brought me home. At the door, I got a really sweet kiss and then instead of hearing "I had a good time, can I see you again" I got more kissing and the 'ol hand inching its way upward. I told him that I wasn't ready for that part yet. That I thought we had discussed getting to know each other more and seeing where it leads to. He conceded, said good nite and left...

I guess I am just wondering if this is the way of the dating world now? Ladies do you have this problem and guys...is this what you expect at the end of a date?

Advice please

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:33 PM
Why not just peek out the door to see if someone is there and then make a dash for the paper towels....

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:25 PM
just got here..hi everyone

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:08 AM
Well, I hope your day is Bright and Sunny and all your wishes come true! flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:05 AM
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! I hope you got breakfast in bed!!

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:28 PM
Everyday..I hear the comments on my accent...being from WV and living Ohio...they pick on my constantly...

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:26 PM
Hi and Welcome...You will love it here!

Smokee's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:46 AM
As long as it is the right decision for you. If you have never had kids it might be a hard thing for you. I always wanted to do it after I had my kids. I loved the feeling of being pregnant and I had all the kids I wanted and I think helping someone less fortunate is always a good thing. But this is a big decision..good luck to you..

Smokee's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:10 PM

I fold the towels and wash rags so their seams are on the same side. When I put them up they are stacked by color and the seams are on the right with the outer fold facing you as you look at them. Just a habit I guess.

I organize my kitchen cabinets contents by boxes and cans,,,,boxes have to be in size order and all cans have to be in their section.....my closets are organized by type, color and length....I am wondering if the army caused this problem with me???? lol

Smokee's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:08 PM

when eating m&m's skittles, recies pieces.. pretty much any candy of this sort.. i HAVE to sort them by color into their own piles.. then i pair them off. and if any pile has an odd number of candy. i will give it away or toss it.. lol

must eat 2 reds:heart: :heart:
2bluehuh huh

even # of the colors..
laugh laugh

So, I guess I am not the only one who does this...getting scarey here...:tongue:

Smokee's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:10 PM
Ohio....10:10pm

Smokee's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:52 AM
I like it.....you write very well...

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:31 PM

Hi everyone....

Hi Smokee!!! It's great to see you and welcome!! I see you haven't been here that long! This is the first time I've seen you and I want to welcome you to the site!!! I hope you have a GREAT time!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: happy

Thanks, I have been here for a little while...I just haven't gotten on the forums much because I am working 2 jobs. But I do enjoy every minute I have been here so far.

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:28 PM
Hi everyone....

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:23 PM
I am from Summersville......Near the New River Gorge Bridge in Fayetteville...

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:22 PM
West Virginia.....Almost Heaven