Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:06 PM

Probably how much taller they are, then the eyes.

I usually notice how much shorter they are than they say....How come 6' becomes 5'5"????noway

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:03 PM
I found out from one of my customers that Gene Simmons is one of her daughters good friends. When he comes to town he stays with them...She said she would call me to come and meet him the next time he is here. drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:01 PM
Their eyes....you can tell alot about the person....

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:50 PM
You may think we will not notice but I for one will. You were to be my first friend here and you made me feel at home. I want you to know that you will be missed but I wish for you happiness and adventure in your travels. And remember one thing, if and when you travel thru Ohio, you have a place to hang for as little or as long as you like. I treasure your friendship and words of wisdom that you have given in the forums. Take Care my friend, I wish you well.

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:59 PM

In the good ole summer time does everyone on JSH like to go and camp a while in the nice mountains??? just any mountains??? (Guess i happen to love, the mountains, & fishing since i caught my first fish at age 5, in Idaho.)glasses glasses

I can't wait till the snow melts so i can get out up in the mountains and camp again. Love sitting around a fire,fishing etc etc, it's the feeling of being somewhere els and not have to worry about the everyday life that we deal with all the time.

That is what I believe too...find a spot, set up camp, build a fire, catch some supper...relax under the stars and not have a worry in the world....sounds like heaven...flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:52 PM
I love to camp....have tent will travel. bigsmile One of my favorite places in on a riverbank.

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:47 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
love love i wanna first datelove love

Then a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ring, a date, and a walk down the aisle too...:tongue:

I would settle for a first date myself....lol

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:42 PM
It looks good to me....hang in there and just have fun!

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:25 PM
Diohgee.....pronounced...d-o-g.....

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:24 PM
Hi there

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:12 PM
Got the booze just no one to share it with!ohwell

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:11 PM
You said it allflowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:09 PM
trying to decide now.....don't have to be back to work till Monday so anything goes....drinker

Smokee's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:16 PM
Chicken soup....

Smokee's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:01 PM
Well hey ya'll.....if you need NFL, Baseball, Hockey or College team items or apparrel...Let me know...I can fix you up....!

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:46 AM

If you're not all like that..please do us a favor and point out the ones that aren't so we can steer clear of those that are.laugh
If I was with a girl, and felt that connection and felt that vibe coming from her I would try too. Sorry, I am not a player, but some people you just know it is right with

Well..if there is a connection and a vibe on the first date..wouldn't it be safe to say that it'll still be there after the first date too?ohwell

That was my thoughts exactly.....

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:43 AM

with the guy wanting sex? I went on a date with someone I had been talking to from here where I live. We had a lot in common, the date was great, we laughed and had a great conversation. We seemed to click...and then he brought me home. At the door, I got a really sweet kiss and then instead of hearing "I had a good time, can I see you again" I got more kissing and the 'ol hand inching its way upward. I told him that I wasn't ready for that part yet. That I thought we had discussed getting to know each other more and seeing where it leads to. He conceded, said good nite and left...

I guess I am just wondering if this is the way of the dating world now? Ladies do you have this problem and guys...is this what you expect at the end of a date?

Advice please
Were not all like that, but I guess it’s his loss. I think its more important to get to know someone first. Just be your self and DON’T lose your self-respect.

The one thing I do know is that I have to get up each day and look at myself in the mirror. I have to have respect for myself if I want someone to respect me. And like above...It is his loss in the long run...He just missed out on a wonderful person...flowerforyou
yes he did, ever thought about moing to Iowa flowerforyou

Sure have....Iowa, Wyoming, Colorado.....footloose and fancy free!...lol...

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:38 AM

with the guy wanting sex? I went on a date with someone I had been talking to from here where I live. We had a lot in common, the date was great, we laughed and had a great conversation. We seemed to click...and then he brought me home. At the door, I got a really sweet kiss and then instead of hearing "I had a good time, can I see you again" I got more kissing and the 'ol hand inching its way upward. I told him that I wasn't ready for that part yet. That I thought we had discussed getting to know each other more and seeing where it leads to. He conceded, said good nite and left...

I guess I am just wondering if this is the way of the dating world now? Ladies do you have this problem and guys...is this what you expect at the end of a date?

Advice please
Were not all like that, but I guess it’s his loss. I think its more important to get to know someone first. Just be your self and DON’T lose your self-respect.

The one thing I do know is that I have to get up each day and look at myself in the mirror. I have to have respect for myself if I want someone to respect me. And like above...It is his loss in the long run...He just missed out on a wonderful person...flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:31 AM

Im with pats were all not like this drinker

that is good to know...

Smokee's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:27 AM
Well, it's been a while between dates and I was just wondering if this was the norm now. I appreciate your opinions..